Holiday Fashions Show - 12/11/2015 through Happy New Year

Comments

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm DONE!! Finally was able to finish! I'm so glad! Those dates drained my Kash to $0. Now to work jobs and stock up again!

B5E36E8F-888A-43D6-8C6E-883353311DF5_zpsvaohhvvv.jpg

Why are u hiding ur cash and stars??
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah DMV, I'm happy you got the dress!

I got stars today, that's good, but polar bear sweater was there today too :(

I would love to know what's is a poinsettia Koko? That word rhymes with an ugly word on my language, which gives name exactly to the part of Z's body you are trying to hide lol

I just can say that Z's poinsettia is large:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie continues to have rotten luck with the daily holiday boxes. I need to stop wasting 25 K stars every day because I'm just opening energy.
    James did have awesome luck today and won the red parka with sweater. He looks so handsome.

FB7E7536-B4A3-45D9-B75B-99E5276104B7_zpsngnuqr1e.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Vats. a poinsettia is a plant associated with Christmas. Here's what Wikipedia says: It's called the Christmas Star

"Christmas Star" redirects here. For the Christian tradition, see Star of Bethlehem.

[TH="bgcolor: #B4FAB4, colspan: 2, align: center"]Poinsettia[/TH]

220px-Weihnachtsstern_-_gro%C3%9F.jpg

[TH="bgcolor: #B4FAB4, colspan: 2, align: center"]Scientific classification[/TH]

Kingdom:
    Plantae

(unranked):
    Angiosperms

(unranked):
    Eudicots

(unranked):
    Rosids

Order:
    Malpighiales

Family:
    Euphorbiaceae

Genus:
    Euphorbia

Species:
    E. pulcherrima

[TH="bgcolor: #B4FAB4, colspan: 2, align: center"]Binomial name[/TH]

Euphorbia pulcherrima

The poinsettia (/pɔɪnˈsɛtiə/ or /pɔɪnˈsɛtə/)(Euphorbia pulcherrima) is a culturally and commercially important plant species of the diverse spurge family that is indigenous to Mexico and Central America. It is particularly well known for its red and green foliage and is widely used in Christmas floral displays. It derives its common English name from Joel Roberts Poinsett,[3] the first United States Minister to Mexico,[4] who introduced the plant into the United States in 1825.

I have 4 in my house, when I finish decorating, I'll post some pictures. But for now there's this from the webpoinsettia.jpg:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nzhdtdkBlo1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

snagged a sweater! I like this one but am really, really hoping to catch the one with the roses
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Finally something christmas-y out of christmas gift boxes!!

KKH_Screenshot_1450329378468.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I finally have all the holiday gift box items I wanted! I can stop spending 25 stars a day now :)

Only thing I don't have is the tights and I am ok with that!
    iOS
    Congrats Andrzej, Stardust and Ali!

I'm still on the saga to get the polar bear sweater... Since yesterday I had box number 2 on my mind, don't know why, but today at the last second I decide to pick up box number 1... guess where was the polar bear sweter? I almost throw myself through the window!

Ah the poinsettia, thanks Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes Koko that boots is next on my wanted list. So awesome.

Congrats DMV on snagging the beautiful white gown! Midori would look like a goddess in it for sure.

Holly all the best for tomorrow's boxes, and congrats to James : ) How many items do you not have currently?

You guys look so handsome in the polar bear sweater! Vats would, too. Sending you lots of luck.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh my I'm having the worst luck with the Holiday Daily boxes the last few days.. The last two days I spent 25 K-stars to open three boxes but there were no Holiday items in any of the boxes... I'm still missing the white dress, the blue fluffy dress thingy and the earrings... Really really want the white dress!!! Thank god these boxes are here at least till Christmas, so my chances of winning the white dress are still good.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    SvYIGtF.jpg

Got the dress, eeeeeek!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey guys, I have been gone for a while, I have been in a perfect trip in... London! Such a lovely place! I would tell you that everything is so nice, tasty and beautiful in there! So classy! First of all, the people are great, we are Israeli and Jewish, me and my family, and we were a little bit scared considering on the terror attacks happened in Israel for the last few months, that someone won't like us that much, but everything went so fine! People thought Israel is cool, and that we were cool as well. And the way the talk! Lovely! All the guys in there are so beautiful! Same about girls! And the places I visited are lovely, from the Royal Gardens, to the National Art Gallery! The British culture is beautiful! Also the religions I met! From Islam to Christianity, people are great! So as art, from old to new, British are talented! Clothes, musicals and coffee is good, so as food, I will go on forever, but that's not the subject. The subject is... Balmain! I would like to see the styles you made! Since I find them pretty hard to style with the minimal closet we have... But, I'll make a thread with my opinion about the closet late, it's pretty harsh, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like that... God, I swear I'm developing my Fashionista side with this game, you feel me???... By the way, if you'd like me to share pictures and memories from London in the comments or private messages, let me know! I'd like to make some new friends by sharing my Londonish story! So go ahead! Comment your Balmainish styles! Let's get this thread going! Party!!!! 👅👅👅💦💦💦💦😜😜😜 KKH_Screenshot_1450366870656_zpst4jchwiu.jpg
    Hi and welcome back. I have to be honest, this is a great idea, but we have enough fashion threads going on at this time. In fact, we think maybe tomorrow's event will be Vip and our Holiday Fashion Thread is already in full swing. Now, most of us will be buying out all the Balmain we can handle tomorrow. But because Balmain cameme in with the holiday kickoff I believe, I'd invite you to post here We would love more Balmain n there, it can give those of us who haven't bought any yet, ideas for how to style when we do.

As far as your trip, that sound lovely, and we'd love to hear about it, in our....wait for it. 'Twas the Week Before Christmas Party thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198404-Weekend-Event-12-18-15-Twas-the-Week-Before-Christmas-and-What-do-we-have

So, Welcome back, and I hope you understand, I'm moving this. But you're just in time, we're waiting for our Eastern Ambassador of Event Teaser Previews, Kate Pilgrim to post the first glimpse of this event's clothing.

Bring your party attitude, and stay till New Years. :)Party's over Here!

Hope to see you there. Glad you're back, maybe you'll stay longer this time? We're rocking till the Ball Drops on New Years, and then some. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    All I won was boots and that black dress. The rest of the boxes I got only contained energy/money/KStars/regular clothing. I've spent all of my KStars on opening additional boxes and it was all in vain, since my boxes never contain any holiday items. This is just so dissapointing.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Hi and welcome back. I have to be honest, this is a great idea, but we have enough fashion threads going on at this time. In fact, we think maybe tomorrow's event will be Vip and our Holiday Fashion Thread is already in full swing. Now, most of us will be buying out all the Balmain we can handle tomorrow. But because Balmain cameme in with the holiday kickoff I believe, I'd invite you to post here We would love more Balmain n there, it can give those of us who haven't bought any yet, ideas for how to style when we do.

As far as your trip, that sound lovely, and we'd love to hear about it, in our....wait for it. 'Twas the Week Before Christmas Party thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198404-Weekend-Event-12-18-15-Twas-the-Week-Before-Christmas-and-What-do-we-have

So, Welcome back, and I hope you understand, I'm moving this. But you're just in time, we're waiting for our Eastern Ambassador of Event Teaser Previews, Kate Pilgrim to post the first glimpse of this event's clothing.

Bring your party attitude, and stay till New Years. :)Party's over Here!

Hope to see you there. Glad you're back, maybe you'll stay longer this time? We're rocking till the Ball Drops on New Years, and then some. ;)

That's totally fine Koko! And where can I tell about my trip? Are you sure it's fine? Don't want to bother anyone... Anyways, hope people will share their Balmain styles in here! 😇
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    That's totally fine Koko! And where can I tell about my trip? Are you sure it's fine? Don't want to bother anyone... Anyways, hope people will share their Balmain styles in here! 

Welcome! Nice to meet you :)

I'm happy you enjoyed your trip to the UK. We're a small but very multicultural country, I'm pleased you received a warm welcome :) tell us more about it! Have you read through the weekend thread yet?

I love that Balmain look you have on, goes well with the boots!

I only own one item so far but I hope to purchase a lot more Balmain during this weekend's VIP event :) here's what I came up with so far
    B0B8E9A9-08F5-4F3D-AFC0-9D63F92674DD_zps89gsqoic.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    That's totally fine Koko! And where can I tell about my trip? Are you sure it's fine? Don't want to bother anyone... Anyways, hope people will share their Balmain styles in here! 

Welcome!

You can tell us about your trip at [thread=125871]Apropos[/thread] I'm sure that everyone would love to read about it there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    AmyT wrote: »

I'm happy you enjoyed your trip to the UK. We're a small but very multicultural country, I'm pleased you received a warm welcome :) tell us more about it! Have you read through the weekend thread yet?

I only own one item so far but I hope to purchase a lot more Balmain during this weekend's VIP event :) here's what I came up with so far

People like you made my trip a lot nicer! Thanks sweetie for the warm welcome into the UK and the forum! I appreciate that! Kisses! And it was perfect, for an example, I went to Convent Gardens today! Such a lovely place! Did some great shopping in there! The artistic nature is absolutely perfect! Love it! If you want to know more let me know! And your outfit is beautiful! I love it! I may steal it... �� Thanks for everything!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is so happy about winning the new boots in the daily holiday gift boxes that she doesn't even care that she's standing in a blizzard.

10D25CDE-E62E-4B22-A19E-A8D2106684B0_zps7ddciwok.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Vats wrote: »
    Welcome!

You can tell us about your trip at [thread=125871]Apropos[/thread] I'm sure that everyone would love to read about it there!

Thanks Vats! I will!

And you're so big guys! London is bigger than Israel in like 50000000 times, I'n sure the Londoners haven't been to whole London, or even out of it... You guys are lovely! And compared to Israel, you're huge!
    People like you made my trip a lot nicer! Thanks sweetie for the warm welcome into the UK and the forum! I appreciate that! Kisses! And it was perfect, for an example, I went to Convent Gardens today! Such a lovely place! Did some great shopping in there! The artistic nature is absolutely perfect! Love it! If you want to know more let me know! And your outfit is beautiful! I love it! I may steal it... �� Thanks for everything!

Aww, you are so sweet! Thank you :)

I live in Nottingham (a couple of hours outside of London) but the shopping, the history and the sights are amazing there. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay :)

As for the outfit, steal away lol!

Looking forward to this weekend, it's going to be like a Balmain fashion show.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's my styling of all the Christmas gift-box items I've gotten so far.
    image_zpsu3gqqojn.jpeg

I've gotten really lucky with giftboxes this time around. I've gotten most of these on my first try.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Here's my styling of all the Christmas gift-box items I've gotten so far.
    image_zpsu3gqqojn.jpeg

I've gotten really lucky with giftboxes this time around. I've gotten most of these on my first try.
    Dang boy, u got hella lucky. All I won was an ugly azz jumpsuit with built in shoes. Tf is Glu playin me like this?
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Seriously, why is this the only special item I've won! I'll just have to make a joke of it. My doll is having a bit of an 'all fur coat, no knickers' incident here after partying too much with with the gorgeous Olivier hahahaha

I must break the news sensitively to Madison that unfortunately, she will never be his type!
    A6E090D8-540C-422F-94CA-E58A3697CC45_zpsfjwd796m.jpg
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Seriously, why is this the only special item I've won! I'll just have to make a joke of it. My doll is having a bit of an 'all fur coat, no knickers' incident here after partying too much with with the gorgeous Olivier hahahaha

I must break the news sensitively to Madison that unfortunately, she will never be his type!
    A6E090D8-540C-422F-94CA-E58A3697CC45_zpsfjwd796m.jpg

Maybe she can trap him under the mistletoe! ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Yes! Good plan :) I hope I win the mistletoe earrings.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Apple P decided to show her winnings. She also got the Tuxedo top. Buying the 2 extra boxes each day, she got the BarfyGodenrod Pants, the other day. She got the earrings today. Wouldn' tbe so bad if she'd won the Green Gown from St Patrick's day. But....tomorrow my luck changes. I will have other people pick my boxes. This way my nonprofit esp doesn't work against me. A stranger picks, and what happens happens. I gave it a lot of thought. It's the only way to start on a even playing field. Other people can be lucky like that. So....if my son isn't around, I'll pick my free box and screenshot the boxes. I'll post it, and someone picks my next box. I'll take it, screenshot it, and you guys pick my 3ed box.

File%20Dec%2017%201%2003%2031%20PM_zpspbiibbf1.jpeg

Besides. AppleP scares me like this. She looks really really p*ssed.

And it will be fun to do. You can't do worse than me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Teasers for the women are in...........................................Thank you KateP.
    So it's really a VIP.

28apbpz.jpg

14in70o.jpg

I love the black coat. May be that IS the VIP event that I will complete.

P.S. No. KStars are so effing expensive, God.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    For once luck was on my side! This dress was in the only box I opened!

CWgC88pU4AAdMJY.jpg