0 hour gig...

SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
I don't if I'm posting in the right forum but there's something weird with my game...
I received a call from Simon for a quest gig and when I enter Mirimount Picture, it says 0 seconds left ^^
So I don't want to take the risk to start it since I don't want to lose my "on a roll" progress.
Did anything like this happened to anyone yet?
I don't know what to do :(

12380119_10208336811560491_372408958_n.jpg?oh=f265d6c642b9e2ad81818a0bbc690378&oe=5675A22A

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Sorry I can't be of any help, but yeah, that's weird. I thought that maybe the timer starts after you enter the gig but I just checked on my game with a 3 hour side gig from Simon. The counter says 3 hours, not zero, before I tap the speech bubble to start the gig.

Sorry I don't have any advice :(
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Sorry I can't be of any help, but yeah, that's weird. I thought that maybe the timer starts after you enter the gig but I just checked on my game with a 3 hour side gig from Simon. The counter says 3 hours, not zero, before I tap the speech bubble to start the gig.

Sorry I don't have any advice :(

Thanks for your reply Amy :) I'll wait to see if someone knows something about this and if not I think I'll end up starting the gig to see what happens ^^

• Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    I don't if I'm posting in the right forum but there's something weird with my game...
    I received a call from Simon for a quest gig and when I enter Mirimount Picture, it says 0 seconds left ^^
    So I don't want to take the risk to start it since I don't want to lose my "on a roll" progress.

12380119_10208336811560491_372408958_n.jpg?oh=f265d6c642b9e2ad81818a0bbc690378&oe=5675A22A

Happened to me. The gig ended when I started it and no posts about it since then. Really weird.
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Happened to me. The gig ended when I started it and no posts about it since then. Really weird.

I'm sad to read that... I just don't want to lose my achievement progress for "on a roll" :P
    Well I think that's unavoidable
    Thank you a lot for your reply tho :)

• Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm sad to read that... I just don't want to lose my achievement progress for "on a roll" :P
    Well I think that's unavoidable
    Thank you a lot for your reply tho :)

Always sweetie! I actually think you will be called to do that again, like always happens when you have a gig bug
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. When a glitch like that happens, don't be afraid if it's not right, I'll get it moved for you. That being said, let me go back and read the whole thing, I breeezed through to say hi, and thanks for positng this. Is this like one of those Union NoShow jobs? Hey, if you don't have to put in the time or energy, and you get paid.....go get your nails done. Shop.

Ok, kidding aside, let's see what foolishness this game is giving you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Let me ask you both, is this the first gig since the Server Crash this morning? And, were you hit by the Glitch, or did you start playing after the fix came through?

I haven't finished a gig since the crash since the crash so I got nervous.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    This is happening to me now. Simon called and this is what he told Garrett

Screenshot_2015-12-17-22-11-26.png

I thought, maybe if G enters Femme, we will see the actual time of the gig...not so much

Screenshot_2015-12-17-22-12-09.png

I said ok, started and finished the gig in the same second and apparently it went well. Or so Simon says. I'll have to watch at 6:00 am tomorrow how the fans liked it.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-22-19-33.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That's the most weirdest glitch that I have seen on this game so far❕❗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    This happened to me too and I lost all my progress on the on a Roll. I was about 85% complete on the 150 five star which has a decent K star payout. I posted on the help forum and sent an email to support thru the app (they haven't responded and I'm not sure they will since they never do when I send anything there). The bright side is that everything seems to be working fine now
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    This is happening to me now. Simon called and this is what he told Garrett

Screenshot_2015-12-17-22-11-26.png

I thought, maybe if G enters Femme, we will see the actual time of the gig...not so much

Screenshot_2015-12-17-22-12-09.png

I said ok, started and finished the gig in the same second and apparently it went well. Or so Simon says. I'll have to watch at 6:00 am tomorrow how the fans liked it.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-22-19-33.png

Hi. l you please go to this thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198444-0-hour-gig-Glitch and post your details,

No need for any screenshot, just explain it in words, the thread opened with a screenshot showing the zero time.

Anyone with this issue, please go here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198444-0-hour-gig-Glitch and follow the instructions. :) thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary