Weekend Event 12/18/15 ~ 'Twas the Week Before Christmas and What do we have?

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you so much, Kate! Really love the white/red dress and ofcourse it's in the mystery boxes... But the earnable coat is also rally great!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Well no event for me this week then. Garrett has 38 kstars and Xime probably the same number so...not many things to buy and zero willingness to sacrifice rl money for it.

Makes me want to sing can't buy me love by THE BEATLES

I hate this. I can't share a video on my tablet...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I just realised the red gift box shoes have little bells on them! Since I play on my small iPhone I sometimes don't notice little details like that on the clothes. They are super cute.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I loooove the gift box items omg ♥ gorgeous ! I really hope I will be lucky this time *praying*

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    So it's really a VIP.

28apbpz.jpg

14in70o.jpg

I love the black coat. May be that IS the VIP event that I will complete.

P.S. No. KStars are so effing expensive, God.

I like the coat and the earrings but I already have a pair of shoes identical to these in my wardrobe.
    About the giftboxes I like the necklace, earrings and shoes but the dress is just awful.
    Really poor clothing for a "vip event" :/ can't wait for the christmas event btw.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Well no event for me this week then. Garrett has 38 kstars and Xime probably the same number so...not many things to buy and zero willingness to sacrifice rl money for it.

Yeah same. I have 36 KStars.

To buy 460 KStars pack (to have a chance to complete the event and get that pretty black coat) I need 2390 rubles. Just so you can compare, when I worked at a shop, I earned 90 rubles per hour. So the prices are f*cking insane. But I get it though, our economics is in ruins. But I'm not gonna spend the amount of money which can buy me a pair of nice jeans on a game even though I really love it. I buy 50 KStars packs occasionaly (it costs 279 rubles which is still too much for me to spend every week on a game) but no more than that. It's okay, I'll grind for my KStars if there will be a possibility.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Darn. I don't particularly care for VIP events because of how flipping costly they can be.. thankfully, I don't care much for the earnables this week. I may watch a few videos/complete a few offers for K-Stars so I can get the box for 15, but after that I'm done. Shame that the dress is box-only though. I really liked it.
    ...on the bright side, I won't have to spend the weekend worrying about grinding for event points. *shrugs*
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • NixieNixie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 61 Posts
    So it's really a VIP.

28apbpz.jpg

14in70o.jpg

I love the black coat. May be that IS the VIP event that I will complete.

P.S. No. KStars are so effing expensive, God.

Oh my i really love those gift box items they're so cute thank you kate for posting this ^^

Anyways do you know what the guy items are going to get this weekend event?
    <3 Maee <3
    :) I play kimk daily on Android and i gift people if they ask me nicely if you wanted some gifts add me on my facebook :)
    :ohttps://www.facebook.com/maee.kkh?__nodl :o
    →_→ follow me on instagram if you had one @mae_.kkh.←_←
    (^-^) have a nice day dolls (^-^)
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I'm not excited about any of the gift box items, but I'm glad. I won't be tempted to spend stars on any, and I can spend my 120 k stars instead on Balmain. That will be enough to get the gift box and the earrings, and that will be enough for me.

The coat is nice, but does it HAVE to be black??? I love black clothes in my real life, but when I see all those colorful Balmain clothes, I realize how much I want to see more color in our clothing options. (And no, color does not mean white, beige, or grey - also colors I personally love, but we have enough in this game!)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko and other forum friends! Thanks for the kind words and well-wishes... We're having a tough season, so I really appreciate it.

I'm ambivalent about the event, too. I like the coat's design, but it is becoming a bleak wardrobe palette. And if a doll has darker skin and black hair, the black clothing doesn't stand out. Luz is just a vague blob of black after these events, lately.

I keep thinking I should save Kstars in case they offer stupendous Christmas & New Year's stuff like they did last year, with that incredible red gown! Here's hoping for something that good to chase!

Lookin' good...maybe? This might be a flattering silhouette?
    image_zpsao2uivax.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Good to see you, forum friend!

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Thanks, Charli! My husband is five hours away with his very, very sick mom, and my girls & I have vicious, unending head-colds, so that we can't go join them. He's been away for two weeks, and we really, really wish we could all be together! I'm trying to appear upbeat for my kids, but am actually pretty depressed... It's a bright spot to hear from you, though!

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Awww, Luz, I'm so sorry. It's the worst thing ever for a relative to be really sick at this time of year. I have experienced that and it's so tough on everyone involved. It must also be hard trying to keep up your girls spirits when you're all poorly. I want to send you and your family a ton of hugs and I'll pray for you all tonight.

Hopefully this weekend on the forum, we can bring you one or two smiles at least xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I have to repeat, we're ONLY GUESSING about the VIP. but....let's brainstorm.

a) Hoodstar9 said Vip, but didn't offer explanation. Still that's the only officially unofficial word on the weekend so far.
    b) We have had the Voting event twice, each after Vip events I believe.
    c) We just got Balmain, last time didn't we get a vip right after the new Karl Klothes? ANd then the next week we had voting, and there was a lot of Karl's klothes worn in voting.

So....I think we're going to have a fashion show featuring Balmain on Christmas, and this week, the VIP event where we buy all the Balmain we're going to wear nest week for Voting. I'm sorry, but Glu's pretty smahht (like Fredo) so I dont' think they plan for us to grind our way through Christmas. I know I won't be completing anything except dinner that day.

Hope that makes sense. Based on HoodStar's prediction of VIP, see how I've formulated this whole logical explanation?

A little brain is a dangerous thing. And right now I'm feeling a little dangerous. :)

I love that Mariah song. Love Mariah.
    I totally think this is the way the next couple weeks will go down :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I'm not excited about any of the gift box items, but I'm glad. I won't be tempted to spend stars on any, and I can spend my 120 k stars instead on Balmain. That will be enough to get the gift box and the earrings, and that will be enough for me.

The coat is nice, but does it HAVE to be black??? I love black clothes in my real life, but when I see all those colorful Balmain clothes, I realize how much I want to see more color in our clothing options. (And no, color does not mean white, beige, or grey - also colors I personally love, but we have enough in this game!)

Same here I love wearing black and grey clothes in real life but in the game I think it's kind of boring.
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Well.. I guess this weekend won't be too time or wallet consuming for me :) I only really like (love) the giftbox items this time, but I'm usually so unlucky when it comes to those. I wish that red and white dress was an earnable item. I'm crossing my fingers and toes! Good luck, everyone :)

Luz- I'm so sorry to hear about everything you have going on :( My family lost someone two days before Christmas last year, so I understand how horrible it is to have something like this happen during the holidays. That's such a tough situation and I wish you and your family all the best! I hope you get feeling better💕
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

Makes me want to sing can't buy me love by THE BEATLES

I hate this. I can't share a video on my tablet...

Looks fine to me doll. (Ok, I went in and fixed it, hope you don't mind.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    good luck on that red dress ladies! I've got every intention to play it cool this weekend and just work the gig - too much happening, given some family things and the time period - to worry about any sort of grind so this is a nice thing for me personally.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Feel better soon, Luz! So sorry you're going through all this. Sending you lots of love and light!

Disappointed about a VIP event. I don't want to have to grind over Christmas. Also, VIP events always come in between my pay checks, ugh! I'm not crazy about the earnables but the gift box items are so lovely!

Speaking of which, I haven't got a single Christmas item from the special daily boxes yet! So sad. I bought a couple but ended up with cash, energy, & k stars so no more spending for me.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    AmyT wrote: »
    Awww, Luz, I'm so sorry. It's the worst thing ever for a relative to be really sick at this time of year. I have experienced that and it's so tough on everyone involved. It must also be hard trying to keep up your girls spirits when you're all poorly. I want to send you and your family a ton of hugs and I'll pray for you all tonight.

Hopefully this weekend on the forum, we can bring you one or two smiles at least xo

Thanks for the hugs, Amy, you're very dear. It is tough right now. It'll try to be more active around here this weekend, which will raise my spirits. My big girl has been enjoying picking my holiday gift boxes for me <she's excellent luck>, so KkH has been helping already...

Tomorrow is my last day of work for the year, so at least I have some time to relax and get healthy. <and catch up on Christmas shopping!> <and play the event, if there's a Kstar-earning component!>

Well.. I guess this weekend won't be too time or wallet consuming for me :) I only really like (love) the giftbox items this time, but I'm usually so unlucky when it comes to those. I wish that red and white dress was an earnable item. I'm crossing my fingers and toes! Good luck, everyone :)

Luz- I'm so sorry to hear about everything you have going on :( My family lost someone two days before Christmas last year, so I understand how horrible it is to have something like this happen during the holidays. That's such a tough situation and I wish you and your family all the best! I hope you get feeling better💕

Thanks, Tara! I have to admit that I really don't want to lose the poor lady around the holidays, but she's suffering, and more than anything, I want her to be at peace. It's a mess. Thanks for your kind wishes!

I hope you're having a happier holiday season. And it's so nice to see you here again!

Eselletea wrote: »
    Feel better soon, Luz! So sorry you're going through all this. Sending you lots of love and light!

Disappointed about a VIP event. I don't want to have to grind over Christmas. Also, VIP events always come in between my pay checks, ugh! I'm not crazy about the earnables but the gift box items are so lovely!

Speaking of which, I haven't got a single Christmas item from the special daily boxes yet! So sad. I bought a couple but ended up with cash, energy, & k stars so no more spending for me.

Thanks, Eselle! I've been having much better luck with my guy game than for Luz. Has Jesse won anything? Stellan is jonesing for that polar bear sweater. Fingers crossed for your games, and for my sweater!

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You're welcome, dear. <3

No luck in either game yet! I keep picking the wrong boxes. But I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! I think Luz & Stellan look fab in their Christmas winnings!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Looks fine to me doll. (Ok, I went in and fixed it, hope you don't mind.)

Not at all, you made it better and I thank you for that. :D
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    son of a dog, that's the red & white dress i was asking about before but lord knows i won't be getting it :rolleyes:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »

Exactly my thoughts!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Goodness what is with all the black?! And those shoes are identical to ones I've seen on a couple of my friends dolls. Hopefully I win a gift box item in my free box lol.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So sad I wont be getting anything this weekend, I barely have any K-stars and just can't afford to be spending more money on basically gambling to get those gift box items :(
    iOS
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg when will it ever end? Why is the Kardashian/Jenner/West family obsessed with the color black? It's like everyday is a funeral day. I'll still grind for it though lol. I like the coat!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So it's really a VIP.

28apbpz.jpg

14in70o.jpg

Thank you for posting the pix, KatePilgrim.

So...I love the red and white little dress, but it's in the winnables. Drat.

The matching shoes are also cute...I think we need more in the super dressy shoes, though, personally. Not more platforms and Mary Janes. JMO

OK the earnables/buyables...Sorry but the dress/coat thing looks exactly like a funeral ensemble...

The green earrings are a must have though!

More black shoes. Yay?

(Was hoping for things that were more...festive or dressy, I guess???? Not bummed, just surprised, kinda. Specifically, green earnable/buyables, and red winnables would've been PERFECT. JMO. I realize not everybody celebrates or is 'into' Christmas; but it IS next week.)

Positive note: I do LOVE VIP events Glu...we GET clothes, for BUYING clothes...it is like a 2 for 1 sale. So, yes, thank you, Glu, for the VIP event!