Options

Ca$hio Club Event

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
Ok so in about 23 hours I have to convince that handsome, ever elusive Italian bachelor Cassio to donate money to the adoption center or else Willow Pap Smear will turn it into a nightclub for forgotten heiress skanks.

So what gives? Do I finally get to sleep with Cassio or what? Because I definitely would not mind. Seems like everybody on the forum had their turn so I was wondering when mine would come up. I wanted to buy a new Balmain outfit for the occasion.

Tell me the deets, people. I Need To KNOW ASAP.

kthnxbye.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, this sounds like a storyline from another time, before the 2nd baby. or is it new? lol. I lose all sense of anything when it comes to him. oooooh..

Did you pay for the romance in toc?

and, did you have the one where he asks if we want to party in a club or retire to his private suite where his private chef will prepare a sumptuous feast for a magnificent night?

You'd remember this, He says the preparations should be done by now, and NOT ANOTHER FREAKIN WORD. The gig ends with him standing there Chump owe me a dinner and ahem Dessert. Is that what you mean.

Oh, my, that was a while ago but I still sound bitter don't I. Maybe because I lived it over, and over again. And if I had a fourth game, he would have done it a fourth time. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh wait, I think I just spoilered you without the alert. aaaack. I'll go hide it. lol.

Nah, I think you need to know doll. Besides, we think it's VIP tomorrow and don't waste Balm Stars the night before it counts.

oh, and one more thing Doll, you can't even sit down in your own house. What will you do? achem*SLEEP? while you look at the bed? You're not achem*SLEEPing anywhere toots. Not in this game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg... The whole Cassio thing is so anti climactic. I'll wait to spend my moolah on VIP weekend. Thanx for the heads up, Kokes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts

and, did you have the one where he asks if we want to party in a club or retire to his private suite where his private chef will prepare a sumptuous feast for a magnificent night?

You'd remember this, He says the preparations should be done by now, and NOT ANOTHER FREAKIN WORD. The gig ends with him standing there Chump owe me a dinner and ahem Dessert. Is that what you mean.

Yes, you have a great memory. I just completed this quest this morning. That's all that happens, don't waste Kstars it's fine.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    I guess you never forget heartbreak. I feel bad spoiling it, but , ****, you were going to spend Stars on Cassio, who'll get cold feet. I mean, how long does it take to cook cold soup and champagne? Glad I could help. (I can't believe I remembered that one. I don't retain any quest details. lol. Sorry kokoBelle, he really had us going there didn't he?

I'll share my chocolate. It still hurts. sniff sniff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary