Weekend Event 12/18/15 ~ 'Twas the Week Before Christmas and What do we have?

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't noticed a teaser to earn k-stars for this week's V.I.P. event.

This really stinks Glu.
    😐😶
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I didn't noticed a teaser to earn k-stars for this week's V.I.P. event.

This really stinks Glu.
    ����

Oh nooo hope it isn't true.
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Meh, not really excited for any of the items
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Wait why don't I have the weekend event?
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Wait why don't I have the weekend event?

It'll start in about 40 minutes. The pictures posted are just spoilers someone has found :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • inbal6666inbal6666 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What should I do if the event won't show in my game? :(
    It used to start at 5pm my time. I can't remember why, but it became 6pm some 1-2 months ago. Does anyone know if it will go back to the usual, and when?
    PM to add
  • filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    Wonder if it comes with extra gigs too?
    ETA: I love the outfits but not loving having to spend Kstars for them :(
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It used to start at 5pm my time. I can't remember why, but it became 6pm some 1-2 months ago. Does anyone know if it will go back to the usual, and when?

March 13th is when DST starts again, so you will see the change your time. The start time is always 2am pacific time in the US.
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    March 13th is when DST starts again, so you will see the change your time. The start time is always 2am pacific time in the US.

Oh okay so I got it the other way round. Thank you for the info! I started playing around Feb or March so that's why.

15 mins, I am waiting to earn KStars.
    PM to add
    How many stars is it to get the earrings?
    iOS
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I finished two gigs and didn't receive any kstars... And I started one of these two gigs after the event started

Spleen wrote: »
    I finished two gigs and didn't receive any kstars... And I started one of these two gigs after the event started

This happened last week too, sigh.
    iOS
    How many stars is it to get the earrings?

Hey, it's 50 for the earrings :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh Jesus another VIP event! These are becoming so regular I feel like every other weekend is a VIP event whatever happened to a cycle of dating, gigs, house parties, and then VIP events. Feels like such a con to get money out of us and it is very very off putting. The clothes aren't even that nice another black coat !! How many do we want they just look so dull. The box gifts are a bit better but don't look anywhere near as nice as they did on the promo. It's a shame I had so much hope when they released the balmain clothes as they are amazing but this weekend is such a low and for the weekend before Christmas I expected more. What a disappointment!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Won 50 energy in my free box. The red shoes were right beside the box I picked :(

Yay, we get to work with Nene again! I love her.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I bought a Balmain dress so I got the free box + green earrings. I like the black coat but I don't have money to spend on stars this weekend, and I hate the black shoes, so I'll save the rest of my k-stars for the next VIP event.

Yay I got lucky with my free box!

CWgC88pU4AAdMJY.jpg
    Spleen wrote: »

Same here!

I just wasted the free 50 energy I won in my gift box on a 3 hour gig too!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    I bought a Balmain dress so I got the free box + green earrings. I like the black coat but I don't have money to spend on stars this weekend, and I hate the black shoes, so I'll save the rest of my k-stars for the next VIP event.

Yay I got lucky with my free box!

CWgC88pU4AAdMJY.jpg

Lucky :) that dress is so cute.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    This happened last week too, sigh.

@spleen and @ Ali I just posted a thread in support
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    This are the guys options, nothing special IMO, maybe the jeans.
    uSCPydA.jpg
    lAGGYqg.jpg
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    @spleen and @ Ali I just posted a thread in support
    I just restarted my phone and I think it's working fine now :)

• EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I bought a couple of star packs as I wanted the dress, (but it will be the last for a while I am trying not to spend on the game too much which is hard when it is a VIP event practically every 2nd week now :() I got the snowflake earrings, and the dress and the rest were rubbish boxes, here's my doll wearing the dress, the dress with the snowflake earrings and the green box earrings

EQ3QhFXb.jpg mFQfkI81.jpg efUeyEjh.jpg
    I bought a couple of star packs as I wanted the dress, I got the snowflake earrings, and the dress and the rest were rubbish boxes, here's my doll wearing the dress, the dress with the snowflake earrings and the green box earrings

EQ3QhFXb.jpg mFQfkI81.jpg efUeyEjh.jpg

The dress is so pretty! I am not going to chase it. I used up all the K stars I had buying Balmain. My free box was the snowflake earrings. I went for another box and got the shoes.
    iOS
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah I had to open a few boxes before I got it, it wasnt in any of my first 2 sets of boxes
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    This are the guys options, nothing special IMO, maybe the jeans.

Thanks! I was about to post them. :) Love the earnable/buyable hair! I'll post it in the Fashion thread later.

No luck with my free box... I never liked these shoes!

L4CnpMR.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I love both mens coats plus the hairstyle! Guys have been getting some nice winter gear.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh Jesus another VIP event! These are becoming so regular I feel like every other weekend is a VIP event whatever happened to a cycle of dating, gigs, house parties, and then VIP events. Feels like such a con to get money out of us and it is very very off putting. The clothes aren't even that nice another black coat !! How many do we want they just look so dull. The box gifts are a bit better but don't look anywhere near as nice as they did on the promo. It's a shame I had so much hope when they released the balmain clothes as they are amazing but this weekend is such a low and for the weekend before Christmas I expected more. What a disappointment!

Call me Opal the Optimist, but I think the last VIP was the regularly scheduled one, and I just really think that we got the 2nd one so soon, was because I for one know I have no time to grind this weekend. In a few hours, my son is taking me to food shop - turkey included. Then, I'm still decorating - before the fall I was done the day after thanksgiving by lunch time. now, it's put something up, sit down, come here. over and over again. I really want to think they understand and since a lot of us are married with kids, not just here, but just playing, Glu kept that in mind.

However, If next week is a grinder, I will be totally disillusioned, and the lavender glasses come off. rockettes_zpsgfoisuer.gif

(personally, I'm thinking, we had new clothes from Balmain, allegedly we'll be buying some today, or earning stars for some, and then next week it would make sense for something like the Voting thing again, You submit an outfit, vote a little, and come back in 4 hours to do it again. That's an easy weekend. And, that's the pattern they've had with the Uber Designer stuff. Update puts the Lieber, or the Karl or the Balmain in. We have a vip where we buy the stuff, and the next week the Fashion voting.

It could happen. What do you think? Am I on the right track here?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Luz, I saw you posted a few pages back. Like others, your family is in my prayers!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    106eusk.jpg

16ifj8m.jpg

The shoes are hideous but I do like the coat. Btw, upon closer inspection, and when you turn the brightness contrast up, you will notice that the shirt is sheer with a blue bra underneath. It photographs black, though.
    GC: Zoë Strange