Options

Not getting a free Kstar when completing a weekend gig

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
I'm ao sorry, Just got here, yeah, hubby HATED the freakin blueberry muphins I made yesterday, so i make him a batch of Pumpkin muphins. Another woman would have put away her muphin pans, but I'll show him, that's right I made new muphins. Sigh, can't please everyone.

Ok, I did write to Glu late last night about the one hour, thing. Let me look around. :(
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hey Amy! I was having this issue at first, but restarted my phone like Spleen did, and I am now getting k stars! That is exactly what happened to me last week too. Once I restarted my phone after 2am Pacific time, the glitch was fixed.
    iOS
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks for your replies :) omg Koko how could he not like the muphins? They looked delicious!!!

I restarted my phone, but the thing is I now have no way of knowing if the Kstars thing is sorted since I have that other glitch with the 0hr gig, Simon won't call me because I'm ignoring that gig. Should I just start it? Not really bothered about losing fans, it's the on a role achievement I care about.

Sorry this should probably be posted in the other glitch thread? I'm confused because the glitches are overlapping...
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I have to call into work (I'm off now until the 4th January) then I have a hospital appointment. I check back later for an update.

Thanks for your help Koko :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh I know what you mean, that sucks to lose progress if you are trying to get a high level achievement. I would wait and see if they fix that 0 hour thing for you first!
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, Amy, I am moving your post to the other Glitch thread with a modified title and instructions. Then this is closed. Please go here
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.