Fashion Designer Assistant

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Which one did you pick and why? I am stump on this one and curious if it changes your story line at all?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My assistant is called Joshua Ryan, don't know if actually your choice affects the story, and you shouldn't care about it, just pick the hotter between the options, trust me they show up at several storylines later and you don't want to keep looking to a weird and bad dressed NPC lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I choose Joshua Ryan too. I only picked him based on his personality since I liked him the best from the other two. To me, there was something a little off about the French fashion designer assistant and the other one is too arrogant to work with lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    lol maybe I chose Joshua for his personatity too Carol, cause although he's cute in my game, he wouldn't figure the best-dressed list!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I picked the goofy one by mistake. There were 2 girls and one guy, and I thought I was picking the really humble, hard working girl. (They asked for names later, but I had them memorized by looks. They should've shown us the NPCs again, in the choices.)

D'oh!

I think the money is the same no matter who you pick.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I picked the goofy one by mistake. There were 2 girls and one guy, and I thought I was picking the really humble, hard working girl. (They asked for names later, but I had them memorized by looks. They should've shown us the NPCs again, in the choices.)

D'oh!

I think the money is the same no matter who you pick.

I agree! I wish there would have been a picture sneak with the names. I chose Hunter, by accident. I wanted the last one, he was a guy too, but he was the easiest on the eyes. LOL That is funny that looks was the deciding factor for us all!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh looks weren't the deciding factor, for me; (If you meant, as in, who looks best), but I memorized them based on how they looked. I never pay much attention to the NPC names. So when there was no picture and someone asked in the game "do you want Mary Smith, Joe Jones, or Tina Miller," I had no clue who Mary and Tina were. I thought the one I picked was the one who said she'd work hard and put the brand first or whatever...the other girl was a total flake.

But because I only knew them by sight, I picked the flake. It's kind of funny though because she says "I guess I'm supposed to send you the money?" every single week, and the money is the same either way.

But I was stressed at first, when I picked the flake, because I thought it would affect the storyline. It didn't, that I know of.

I do think the game should have little pix that remind us who the name of the NPC means, because usually when the storyline plays out it's anywhere from a day to a few days later. Who thinks about an NPC name, in a game, that long? Especially, if the game had us work out two or three other storylines in the meantime. (If that would be too hard to do or to code, then they could simply write dialogue making it obvious. Like for instance: "Mary thought the brand should come first; Tina wanted to know if she'd get free clothes; Joe wanted to know when he could alert his publicist he was hired.")

I think the three were comprised of a flake, a humble hard worker, and an egotist. Did you have the same array?