Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Well, regarding KPP. at least the guys can go shirtless and you can decide where you want to put a tatoo.
    image_zpsg5h46wha.jpeg

Other than that the gameplay is bland, the closet is extremely basic and ugly, and energy takes really long to regenerate because there are NO tappables and during gigs barely any tappables drop when you complete an action. The only way to get energy is by waiting the 5 mins or buying it with gems.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, regarding KPP. at least the guys can go shirtless and you can decide where you want to put a tatoo.
    image_zpsg5h46wha.jpeg

Other than that the gameplay is bland, the closet is extremely basic and ugly, and energy takes really long to regenerate because there are NO tappables and during gigs barely any tappables drop when you complete an action. The only way to get energy is by waiting the 5 mins or buying it with gems.

I have some good ideas for a tattoo location, but oh well...

How strange that the game is so rough compared to Kardashian stuff! I mean, they'd want Katy's stuff to be clearly different, but why does that end up looking like this? Thanks for posting, Trevor.

This game is meh, and Kylie/Kendall is portrait orientation... I guess I'll stick with KKH and cheer for colorful clothing.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I downloaded KPP a couple of days ago. I was excited because I'm a fan of hers. I can barely get through it though because the game keeps crashing! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought my device was effed up
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    image_zpsg5h46wha.jpeg

I think that I noticed that too about the clothing. It looks a little off to me because the clothes has no style and it looks too cheap.
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I downloaded KPP a couple of days ago. I was excited because I'm a fan of hers. I can barely get through it though because the game keeps crashing! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought my device was effed up

I lurked through the KPP forums and it looks pretty boring. It's not even fun just like KKH forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You're doing better than me I don't even see the KPP forums!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    You're doing better than me I don't even see the KPP forums!

I found the link through social media.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm able to play fine, but it's not interesting at all.
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    image_zpsg5h46wha.jpeg

Ooh nice. That one looks a bit like a cuter cartoon version of Michael Phelps.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm able to play fine, but it's not interesting at all.

I have a feeling that I'm probably not going to be addicted to KPP just like KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Britney Spears's game is out (beta version) in some countries!!! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.britney
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I moved the posts about the game, into it's own thread. THE ONLY Brit thread please?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I also tried to play KPP but I couldn't even customize my character before the whole app crashed. I wanted to try it and form my own opinion about it, but I guess I'm not missing out on much.
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    I also tried to play KPP but I couldn't even customize my character before the whole app crashed. I wanted to try it and form my own opinion about it, but I guess I'm not missing out on much.

I'd figure the only way that I can actually play KPP is when I restart my device. The fashion on her game is pretty tacky and the clothes looks cheap in my own opinion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I don't understand how come the graphics on her game looks so childish. It looks like fantasyland to me.😕

tmp_5076_Screenshot_2015_12_19_17_29_08_80248195.png
    pic host
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    It looks like the Katy Perry game is geared toward children. Is it?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It looks like the Katy Perry game is geared toward children. Is it?

I think that anyone could play it. So far her game is getting mixed reviews.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I don't understand how come the graphics on her game looks so childish. It looks like fantasyland to me.

tmp_5076_Screenshot_2015_12_19_17_29_08_80248195.png
    pic host

The graphics looks so messy and random. I can't help myself.

kim-laugh-1448381296.gif
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Is Katy Perry a Glu game? I don't even remember, now.

I don't want to say anything bad. Let's just say I have to be a fan of game art before wanting to play a game. And it isn't about talent of the artist it's just about feeling something from the style of their art.

In this case between the look of it, and the (reported) lag, and how you cannot even recharge your own energy, I give it a big pass.

The K & K game, if it's more expensive to play than KKH there is no way I can start with that game. And I think it's skewed younger than I'd be comfortable with. I think KKH is good for everyone, but K & K is probably aiming for that teens to 20s demographic.

The Britney game, I am excited to try...I just HOPE it implements a lot of our suggestions from the thread for KKH and I HOPE it does not nickel and dime us. I really cannot afford two co$tly habits. There is "can't afford" in the sense of giving up other things (some of which pinch), and there is "can't afford" in the sense of just don't have any more to spend; and another expensive game would be the latter.

#TMI but #Idontcare
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Is Katy Perry a Glu game? I don't even remember, now.

I don't want to say anything bad. Let's just say I have to be a fan of game art before wanting to play a game. And it isn't about talent of the artist it's just about feeling something from the style of their art.

In this case between the look of it, and the (reported) lag, and how you cannot even recharge your own energy, I give it a big pass.

The K & K game, if it's more expensive to play than KKH there is no way I can start with that game. And I think it's skewed younger than I'd be comfortable with. I think KKH is good for everyone, but K & K is probably aiming for that teens to 20s demographic.

The Britney game, I am excited to try...I just HOPE it implements a lot of our suggestions from the thread for KKH and I HOPE it does not nickel and dime us. I really cannot afford two co$tly habits. There is "can't afford" in the sense of giving up other things (some of which pinch), and there is "can't afford" in the sense of just don't have any more to spend; and another expensive game would be the latter.

#TMI but #Idontcare

Yeah Katy Perry pop is a Glu game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yeah Katy Perry pop is a Glu game.

Ohh OK. Then...I'm sure it is a wonderful game.

:D
    K&K Game is having a Welcome Event
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

on KKP theres a big Graphics update coming.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

on KKP theres a big Graphics update coming.

Is Glu gonna start making changes to her game soon? It definitely needs more improvements because I'm not quite impressed with playing her game lately.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hi, I've just heard that Glu would love to hear about Singapore's reception to the Kendall & Kiley game. The more bugs and feedback Glu hears now, the better they can make the game for the official launch. If you're playing in Singapore, Please list all bugs and feedback in this thread. And, if you're reporting bugs here, if you could follow the usual form of

Platform
    OS Version
    Device

Issue or bug

Thanks for your help Singapore. Your opinion matters.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu is interested in reading posts here for K&K before the official release, and the same with Brit. They've said nothing about KPP, probably because it's out, in full swing, with there own forum. But, we'll start a thread for KPP discussion and I ask you keep that talk there, because we've specifically been asked to stick to topid on these 2 threads. :) Oh, so exciting. THe celeb area of the Glu family is growing fast. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well could they plz make the Hair and bags and pants be brought with money and not K Diamonds well some of them plz?
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I didn't go into the game for a few weeks, but I did today.

Think they rolled out the first event. Not sure when but I went in, it was about 2 days left.

Seriously, KKH wants us to earn 500 event points to complete, but K&K demands 600?!

I was initially aiming to complete it since it says 0/300 at the end. But who knew the point system was different from KKH. I'm currently like this.

Item 1: 25/25
    Item 2: 2/125
    Item 3: 0/150
    Item 4: 0/300

Yeah the points don't overlap, it restarts the count. So if you add everything up, it's 600 points to earn.

1 hour gig gives 5 event points, 3 hour gig gives 12 event points. And my manager doesn't call to give gigs immediately after one ends, so that's... impossible to finish the event.
    PM to add
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    **** but I seriously cannot wait for this game hurry up glu 😢
    Platform Phone
    OS Version ios 9.2
    Device iPhone 6

Issue or bug
    Amateur Fashion Show (fashionably Late) it told me it would last for one hour but it lasted for 8
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1