Options

No Accounts for Dolls

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Hi. Please don't make new accounts for your dolls. In order to sign up, you have to be a real person. As a player, you can have an account. No accounts for Dolls. One that I know of was made ages ago, in error. I called upon that doll and account to host a weekend event, and we all enjoyed it. But, no more posts from dolls. If you want your doll to talk, use your regular account and post "AppleP says:" or something, but one person one account. If you have an account for your doll, please delete it.

Thanks so much.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    My apologies,what do you mean by dolls accounts?I thought one account per email was all that was allowed?
  • Options
    People have more than one email. so, I went looking for a post that was held up in moderation, and was from a doll. Now I knew about our Grandfathered in Stellan, he was made in error. and once when no one wanted to host, I called up him, And, I took advantage of the error, he posted as the Cassanova he was till Luz settled him down real good. So, this isn't a Shame on you thang this is just notification that we can't have separate accounts for dolls.

The jokes on me, I can't read everything and so I ended up talking to a doll. lol. :) But seriously. if you're not 13 or older you can't be here. And KK:H has only been out for a year and a half. So, no doll can be a member.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, and you can't have 2 accounts as two people either. One set of working 13 year or older set of lungs gets one account.

And your 14 year old Schnauzeroodle can't have one either. Give me time, I'll think of more
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Looooool ok gotcha now,am safe then. I do have another email of course but as it's strictly family related won't be popping up in here thank you for the clarification Koko
  • Options
    Not a problem. ;)

And, there some humor in my specifications up there. Not being a sarcastic mcSnootyPants. Just looking for the humor.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary