Besides VIP - How Do You Earning Stars

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Before anyone thinks I am asking for a cheat or hack, that's NOT at all what I am asking.

You can get like 3-4 for video offers everyday, then there is the "other" offers and using 3-4 more video in there. My question is, has anyone done any of the offers with the larger amount of K Stars are given and it was legit? You ended up with the stars. I'm going to post a screen shot so y'all know what I mean..

E163C7A0-1B52-4B23-A62E-EADDFA35FAD9_zps9cectqq6.png
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The only trustworthy ones are downloading free apps. The rest that involves filling out surveys are scams.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    The only trustworthy ones are downloading free apps. The rest that involves filling out surveys are scams.

Thank you! I will try some of those. I wonder why they put the others in if they are scams! Grr!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I try downloading apps once in a while but rarely get kstars ^^
    Sometimes it work but most of the time it doesn't (well for me)

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »

In my case, it's quite opposite. It usually works for me but once in awhile I don't get credited for earning more free kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I hate to other offers. Fyber is so hard to get Stars from. I've said it before, Quick Thoughts is a legit survey thing, Sign up and you do surveys, and when you've earned 10$, they give you an itunes gift card for 10$, that you can spend immediately. That's about 10 Surveys.

If you don't want the itunes card, the other choice is an amazon card. So, it's not great for Androids, but AppleP got 40$ in cards last year.
    '
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »

I'll give it a try a few times. If it doesn't work then I won't mess with them anymore!
    I hate to other offers. Fyber is so hard to get Stars from. I've said it before, Quick Thoughts is a legit survey thing, Sign up and you do surveys, and when you've earned 10$, they give you an itunes gift card for 10$, that you can spend immediately. That's about 10 Surveys.

If you don't want the itunes card, the other choice is an amazon card. So, it's not great for Androids, but AppleP got 40$ in cards last year.
    '

I'm going to give that one a whirl! Thanks Koko!!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I watch videos as often as I can some days I can watch over 10 videos and some days and I can only watch 2 videos

I also download the free apps for a couple k stars those always work

And sometimes there will be offers for 33 k stars if you reach a certain level on a certain game and they always work for me
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

'

Which country is it available in? When you first mentioned it, I couldn't find it available for me.
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    All my offers want my credit card info. So no, no!
    Does anyone know, if I change my location to USA will I get the surveys you get?
    I'll post pic of my offers later
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Before anyone thinks I am asking for a cheat or hack, that's NOT at all what I am asking.

You can get like 3-4 for video offers everyday, then there is the "other" offers and using 3-4 more video in there. My question is, has anyone done any of the offers with the larger amount of K Stars are given and it was legit? You ended up with the stars. I'm going to post a screen shot so y'all know what I mean..

E163C7A0-1B52-4B23-A62E-EADDFA35FAD9_zps9cectqq6.png

I don't know in Android but on facebook I've done a lot of the ones that involve surveys and I get the offered stars just fine and they can be 20/30 stars. So far on Android I just use the free video and none of the others.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi! So I normally can watch 5 videos a day to earn 5 stars. I never even thought to look into the other offers until I just read this thread!! So I checked it out and earned 90 stars!!! That's so cool!! I don't think it works like that all the time, but I feel lucky right now!! That was awesome :) I signed up for a free 30 day Audible trial (which I know is legit because I've used it before), and got 50 k stars!!! There were also a bunch of videos to watch! I'm so happy I came here and got the idea to check other offers :) I finally got my daily videos back after getting a new phone, but that's only 5 a day. I'm actually really happy with that 5 a day, but this is even better! I wonder if I can get some more tomorrow? I'll let you know haha. Well thanks, guys 💕
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo