ONLY 8 Hour Gigs

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Okay, I'm only getting 8 hour gigs. My dates are 1 hour, everything else is 8 hour only. Unfortunately I didn't get many K Stars during this weekends events, but besides that the game has gotten slightly boring with all 8 hour gigs. I finish maybe 1-2 gigs a day. It's boring. I hate to be so blunt, but it is. Does this happen when you are past a specific level in the game? It was happening before my comeback, so I was worried about starting the comeback. I have sent a message to Glu but not heard back yet.

Is this happening to others?
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I found the higher you go in the game, they wean you from the 1 hour gigs, to the 3 hour gigs as the lowest. And the only 3 hour gigs you get, are side gigs from Simon, and referred gigs from friends. Simon will also offer 8 hour side gigs, If you just finish a gig, and he calls, and they're all 8 hours. if you have to restock your energy you can always tell him to keep looking. When he calls back in an hour, I'm sure he'll have at least one 3 hour gig to offer.

Story line gigs are primarily 8 hours, with 24 hours in between. And event gigs are 6 hours, with 6 hours in between.

If I left anything out, I'm sure someone will add. I remember 1 hour gigs. THey were very sweet. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Hi, I found the higher you go in the game, they wean you from the 1 hour gigs, to the 3 hour gigs as the lowest. And the only 3 hour gigs you get, are side gigs from Simon, and referred gigs from friends. Simon will also offer 8 hour side gigs, If you just finish a gig, and he calls, and they're all 8 hours. if you have to restock your energy you can always tell him to keep looking. When he calls back in an hour, I'm sure he'll have at least one 3 hour gig to offer.

Story line gigs are primarily 8 hours, with 24 hours in between. And event gigs are 6 hours, with 6 hours in between.

If I left anything out, I'm sure someone will add. I remember 1 hour gigs. THey were very sweet. ;)

Thanks for the tips dear. I don't get very many calls from Simon but I forget to tell him to keep looking. I literally only get everything that is 8 hours. No 6 hours, no 12 hours, nada! 8 hours only! And dates are always 1 hour. Never any longer.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!