Options

Hire ??

Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
Does anyone know whos the best model to hire in the event ??

image_zpspu1l8ghk.png

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Jenn0503 wrote: »
    Does anyone know whos the best model to hire in the event ??

image_zpspu1l8ghk.png

Choose the one on the right. You could choose to charm the model with kstars or pay her with cash.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey :)

Choose the one on the left! I chose the one on the right and charmed her with Kstars and its sooo not worth it... I only got a tiny bit more cash in the end.

Since this isn't a weekend event to grind for points towards an outfit, it's not worth trying to go for the best outcome in the storyline. Hope that helps :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :)

Choose the one on the left! I chose the one on the right and charmed her with Kstars and its sooo not worth it... I only got a tiny bit more cash in the end.

Since this isn't a weekend event to grind for points towards an outfit, it's not worth trying to go for the best outcome in the storyline. Hope that helps :)

Hmm...that's strange. I chose the model on the left and Maria called & told me that the model wasn't a hit. So I'm assuming that it depends on the choices that was made⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yeah, but I mean it's not like we earn points towards an earnable outfit. If you choose to charm or pay for the model on the right, that's the 'correct' one to pick; Maria says it's a hit and you get a couple hundred more dollars than if you'd otherwise chosen the girl on the left...

Not worth it in my opinion, unless you're in need of the extra Kash. By the looks of it, Jenn probably isn't desperate for an extra few bucks.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thank you guy i appreciate the quick responce i ask bkus i was thinking ill affect me later in the next gig depending on witch girl i choosed
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OK here is how it turned out.

I hired the model that thought she was all that. She wanted $2000 Kash or at first, 2 K stars then 3 K stars (when I hesitated and went back again) to 'charm' her.

I paid the 3 K stars to charm her because I was so low on Kash.

Maria said the magazine was a hit and everyone loved the model.

I think Carol picked the free model who just said she'd love to be part of the magazine. And Maria said the magazine was a hit, BUT, people did not like the model or something like that.

I got some money from Maria for that "model was a hit" part - but I think it was only $100 Kash. Not sure if people who picked the freebie newbie model got any Kash when their magazine went out. Do you remember, Carol, if you got Kash when Maria told you the magazine's results?

Not sure it matters which one you pick really. We can earn $100 Kash easier just with a gig.
  • Options
    Hmm...that's strange. I chose the model on the left and Maria called & told me that the model wasn't a hit. So I'm assuming that it depends on the choices that was made⁉

Yes, correct. I picked the fancy model and Maria said the model was a hit.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    OK here is how it turned out.

I hired the model that thought she was all that. She wanted $2000 Kash or at first, 2 K stars then 3 K stars (when I hesitated and went back again) to 'charm' her.

I paid the 3 K stars to charm her because I was so low on Kash.

Maria said the magazine was a hit and everyone loved the model.

I think Carol picked the free model who just said she'd love to be part of the magazine. And Maria said the magazine was a hit, BUT, people did not like the model or something like that.

I got some money from Maria for that "model was a hit" part - but I think it was only $100 Kash. Not sure if people who picked the freebie newbie model got any Kash when their magazine went out. Do you remember, Carol, if you got Kash when Maria told you the magazine's results?

Not sure it matters which one you pick really. We can earn $100 Kash easier just with a gig.

I think I saw that Maria paid me $600.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I think I saw that Maria paid me $600.

Yeah I just saw that...But Holly said she was paid $60 (for hiring the freebie model), and my pay was $100 (for hiring the paid model) so...some of us must be missing a 0 or added one. But I don't know.

Either way: To me, even $600 and $1000 are 1. not nearly enough for 3 gigs at 5 star ratings and 2. Not enough of a difference to really matter considering some of us paid out 5 K stars just to try to do our best in the gigs. For $40 or $400 difference either one, I wouldn't have shelled out 5 K stars had I known. OR even bothered to get to 5 star ratings...actually.

Now watch, next time I go the freebie or cheaper route, it will matter in the storyline and those who didn't will get 10 K stars at the end. Lol. Or something exclusive in the wardrobe.