Update 4.4.0 is here!!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Be careful with Jimmy Vats, he goes broke spending frivolously. I didn't spend any money on him.

In Dubai he's going to ask you to spend $2K on a camel ride (if Im recalling it correctly)

I'm waiting for our final event at Panino.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I've just seen this...people are posting NPC pix all over except in the NPC thread, I'd love if you all would also post them in there. Let's share what our NPCs look like in a way that's easier to find?

Notice, I said also post...(not only post there)...I just want to invite everyone into the NPC thread to share funny NPC pix.
    Charli wrote: »
    Anybody else doing the Jimmy Jones storyline?

I'm on the first gig, he ordered a fancy soup with gold in it. Now I can pay for the half or say no. Any suggestion, what to do? :confused:

I said no because $2000 for soup is ridiculous plus he's extremely rude.

Have not finished the gig yet, so I can't say what happens next. But he said something rude in reply...of course. Wish I hadn't picked him.
    Novia is the owner of the company we worked for previously, but were involved in privacy invasion. Leo was the guy who warned us about Novia's intentions, that they're going too far and you should stand up against them!

I assume it's safe to work with Leo?

I picked Novia because there was never proof of anything Leo said, for all I knew he could've been a saboteur from a rival company, or just unbalanced.

And besides that, Novia was the one hiring my doll and she is loyal.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Be careful with Jimmy Vats, he goes broke spending frivolously. I didn't spend any money on him.

In Dubai he's going to ask you to spend $2K on a camel ride (if Im recalling it correctly)

I'm waiting for our final event at Panino.

Not here for a Camel ride is not that glamorous!

Charli I finished all gigs with Olivier today and he never ask me to pay 12 k-star for him, what happened there?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I didn't pay, it was a fun storyline and didn't have to wait for a day between the gigs. Good one, Glu!

Vats, I met him in Panino before modeling Balmainia collection. It's a collaboration between us and Olivier. Have you done that one yet?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I'm at the final Jimmy gig at Panino. I invited a friend who's layered on top of Jimmy (normal glitch)

But when I tap the button "Pose for group pictures" there is no energy bolt # (it's normally 5).

The kicker is everytime I tap on it, it decreases my energy totals, but the button never goes away and no stars pop out. Has anyone else seen this glitch or am I just the lucky chosen one? Lol

PhotoGrid_1450112311890_zps40yfzxy9.jpg

Andriod player
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm at the final Jimmy gig at Panino. I invited a friend who's layered on top of Jimmy (normal glitch)

But when I tap the button "Pose for group pictures" there is no energy bolt # (it's normally 5).

The kicker is everytime I tap on it, it decreases my energy totals, but the button never goes away and no stars pop out. Has anyone else seen this glitch or am I just the lucky chosen one? Lol

Hey, no you're not the only one :) someone has started a thread in Support to post your details.

I'd put a link here to direct you, but I'm unsure how to do that lol! It's the newest thread there :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Hi. there is a glitch, the costar/friend tasks have no energy listed, and will let you tap a whole boatload of energy out without making a difference. There is a Glitch thread for this in FAQ if you'd like to add your name to the list.

Sorry this is happening. I just tested Parties by doing a 3 hour in calabassas with no small talk happening. I tapped other things, got 4 stars and said ...good enough. So Parties don't work with guests either.

AND: if anyone is NOT having trouble with the friend/costar task described and pictured above, please post here and let us know it is not across the board.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hi. there is a glitch, the costar/friend tasks have no energy listed, and will let you tap a whole boatload of energy out without making a difference. There is a Glitch check in thread for this in FAQ if you'd like to add your name to the list.

Sorry this is happening. I just tested Parties by doing a 3 hour in calabassas with no small talk happening. I tapped other things, got 4 stars and said ...good enough. So Parties don't work with guests either.

It is also happening on dates when you try to use the kiss 5 energy action above your partner. The glitch only started after the special event ended.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
    Thanks everyone. I copied my post to FAQ/Support

Andriod player
    Vats, I met him in Panino before modeling Balmainia collection. It's a collaboration between us and Olivier. Have you done that one yet?

Yes I did! Perhaps I forgot it, I just remember about the gig I had with him and Kim at Panino...weird!

Ok let's move on :p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh - I have had that no energy glitch the past day or so, with Pose for Pictures Together. I meant to export those pix of that, and post in the Tech forum.

Will do it later. Sounds like they are aware of it so no rush.
    Can someone confirm that Leo's storyline is the last one of 4.4.0 update?

I got the glitch of the 0s gig, and after I finished that storyline I just got Simon's regular gigs.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    How many Leo gigs are there? I've just started my first with him, and it is 8 hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    These shoes just appeared in my wardrobe a couple of days ago. Did that happen to anyone else?

07E6BCD2-95D9-43B0-84EF-2A4B994AD4C9_zpsu6vdkyb1.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    How many Leo gigs are there? I've just started my first with him, and it is 8 hours.

There are four!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Holly that shoes came with the update.
    PM to add
    Vats wrote: »
    Can someone confirm that Leo's storyline is the last one of 4.4.0 update?

It is. That means no new gigs for at least 2 weeks.. Can't believe this update was so short!

Thanks Charli! Sure was short, but look to the bright side, we don't have to do 8h gigs during this VIP event so we're able to get more k-stars! :)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm impressed lots of people with musical abilities! Maybe we'll need some auditions:p

I was chosen for Marzio gig too! What called my attention was the random rival NPC of this storyline being a woman and that her look really good for a NPC:
    NTl1vaH.png?1

For those that are concern about money for the date event, remember that this type of event don't requires k$ for finished it, pay for dates just make you end the event faster, you always can go to free dates on many locations!

There are places to have free dates? Where...?💜
    isabeau wrote: »
    There are places to have free dates? Where...?��

I'm guessing in the sense that they only take energy, as opposed to Oak which takes money for a lot of the taps.

I've been using the place in Bev. Hills and it works OK. It has a $50 tap once or twice but no need to tap those.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    These shoes just appeared in my wardrobe a couple of days ago. Did that happen to anyone else?

07E6BCD2-95D9-43B0-84EF-2A4B994AD4C9_zpsu6vdkyb1.jpg

Yes, I bought these shoes when they showed up with the Dec 7th update.
    I bought the stripey Balmain shoes the first day of the Balmain release.

I still haven't bought most of their clothes. I bought 2 or 3 clothes, and the shoes and the red boots IIRC. Oh and the necklace, and fur coat. (At least I was pretty sure I bought the fur?)

Then someone gifted me the fur coat (thank you, it's in the thank you thread), so I gifted it back to them but, why did it disappear and reappear that way?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu why did you have to bring back Jimmy Jones? I cannot stand his character ugh! He's the kind of person that wants to take advantage of someone's kindness. Why? Is it because my doll is a celebrity that he changed all of a sudden so drastically? I know some people act like that in real life so please do not bring that that character for the future updates.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

He's not that bad this time. A little loud and obnoxious. Just keep your hand on your wallet, and tell him no to the soup and the camel ride. After that, it doesn't cost you a dime. At first I was no. Just not going to play with him again. but it wasn't that bad. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    He's not that bad this time. A little loud and obnoxious. Just keep your hand on your wallet, and tell him no to the soup and the camel ride. After that, it doesn't cost you a dime. At first I was no. Just not going to play with him again. but it wasn't that bad. :)

I didn't pay for his soup and he called my doll cheap. But I could care less then lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    It is. That means no new gigs for at least 2 weeks.. Can't believe this update was so short!

What level are you at that you got the Leo story, or does level not matter? I think I did the Leo storyline already too.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    What level are you at that you got the Leo story, or does level not matter? I think I did the Leo storyline already too.

Yeah, doesn't matter once you're past level 20 which unlocks New Orleans. All you have to do is finish your pending goals to progress.

Glu why did you have to bring back Jimmy Jones? I cannot stand his character ugh! He's the kind of person that wants to take advantage of someone's kindness. Why? Is it because my doll is a celebrity that he changed all of a sudden so drastically? I know some people act like that in real life so please do not bring that that character for the future updates.

Agreed. Yuck, Jimmy Jones the Gold Digger--he was a sleaze right from the first time he came around. Btw--from the Middle East to the Bronx Zoo, a camel ride costs a few bucks, not $2,000! Seriously?! Too bad he had to move back home with his mommy. Awww.😖Hope we've seen the last of him.