Options

Brit's American Dream Game - Now Testing in a few Countries -

Comments

• Options
    Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The new Willow Pape lol (at least this one got some style, I think!)

Screenshot_2015_12_20_00_02_42.png

Where was the game released?
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Britney looks beautiful in the promo image. I'm also impressed by the scenery we can see in Ticss' spoilers. Ticss, can you please post images of the hairstyles for the male dolls (for Vats) and for the lady dolls? We'd love to see them.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticisss thank you so much for posting the screenshots!

I'm in heaven, the game has blue as a color option for the eyes!

I'm very attached to the design of KKH characters, then still not got used to the new graphics, but it is undeniable that they are beautiful!

B-gems <3

I found brilliant the references to 'Stardom' as the way the game starts and that they have added the Starbeans, those who follow Britney knows that she is addicted to Starbucks (and who doesn't?)

Girls' rival has her look clearly inspired by Christina Aguilera, I totally saw that coming!

I'm glad the game was first released for Android, because I got tired of hearing some people say that Glu gives priority for iOS users due it was the original platform of KKH game, now when delay occurs, that won't be an excuse!

Glu, give me something good! Don't wanna wait, I want it now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes, it's landscape! And graphics look good.

Can't try it yet.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    It looks really good ♥
    Not available in my country, I can't wait to try it ^^

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The new Willow Pape lol (at least this one got some style, I think!)

Screenshot_2015_12_20_00_02_42.png

I went to the play store but it's not there XP

Hopefully they put it back soon
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    France didn't got it either :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Lol Vats is such a typical britney stan.

Hmm...looking through the pictures, the game is definitely modeled after Kylie and Kendall's game.
    Idk, I'm excited to play this. I gave up on Katy perry's pop because it's just too tacky and childish and ugly for me.
    I do see myself playing this, Kim K's and K&K's games tho. IDK how the hell playing three games while being a full time degree student is gonna work but we'll see
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm so confused, I thought "pretty girls" was released months ago? I'm sure I remember hearing it.

Edit: okay I see! Realized this thread was merged. Lol I feel silly now. I hate iggy :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So which countries DO have the Britney game so far?? Has anyone said? I can't find that.
  • Options
    0ltbwth.png

hohoho, the game's storyline looks very likely, the only wrong thing about it is that Britney isn't with her hairstyle in a bun as she always does!

Here the inspirations looks for Britney's icons:
    WOvRLqm.jpg?1
    yKI1tvH.jpg?1
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Lol Vats is such a typical britney stan.
    gWXDmkF.gif

I didn't write my sentences using the suffix -ney, not so typicalney :p

UPDATE:

I found the game intro!

#dead
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    And I got my hands on the beta version. ;)

nZSB1Jb.png

This game is awesome! Soooo many different skin tones and eye colors to choose from. Unbuttoned shirts, Ombre hair and socks for the guys.. What else do you need? :p

There are tappables too. Love it! But it crashes when I enter Starbeans :eek:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Cool Charli! Is that your new character?

Please post spoilers when you can!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yep that's my doll! I got a call from my friend Sara to come over to Starbeans 'cause someone's here who I'd love to meet and... That's all before it redirects me back to the home page. :(

• Options
    Yeah Charli, I read that the beta version has some bugs, I decide to wait because of that, sorry!

Your doll is hot, can't wait to put our new dolls together for a duet!

Is there a long hairstyle between the beginners custumization options?

The ombré option is for all hairstyles or it comes with the hair as on K&K game?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Glu is interested in the feedback, bugs, game experiences you have had, playing Brits game. The team who makes Brit's game may look to this thread for people's feedback or bugs, so please share whatever you want to share abouut the game here. For bugs, please follow the usual format of

Platform
    OS Version
    Device

Brief description of problem. Thanks for your help, making the game better for everyone. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The game is great, but some things are really expensive (really, really expensive). No bugs for me yet, so for now that's all.
  • Options
    ack, I hope it's releases for the US play store very soon. the style looks cool and even the willow pape band has an incredible look -

tumblr_nzmb2auVNA1suhcwho3_1280.jpg

something tells me I'll make this game a girl avi. I've always been a sucker for girl groups after all ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    There an Error when instead of Saying He it Said she it during the tweets when your in front of Brit's house in the Beg. After you Meet The Rival.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Is there a long hairstyle between the beginners custumization options?

The ombr¨¦ option is for all hairstyles or it comes with the hair as on K&K game?

There were 5 options in the beginning, similar to the one on my doll. And you can choose 2 colors for that one only.

Can't proceed, so I'm gonna wait for the official release too. Hopefully they'll sort out the bugs. But the gameplay is amazing!

• Options
    Android 4.1.1

QMobile A50

The app seems to be data hungry. It won't let me enter Starbeans. I've restarted and cleared the cache multiple times, but it keeps force closing. A message comes up saying memory low.

Other than that, a great game.

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    There were 5 options in the beginning, similar to the one on my doll. And you can choose 2 colors for that one only.

Oh this is very odd, I expect them to change that in the final version.:(

Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    something tells me I'll make this game a girl avi. I've always been a sucker for girl groups after all ;3

My heart is also divided on this issue, especially after Charli confirm that there isn't a long hair style for the boys at the beginning of the game, I keep thinking about all the amazing costumes and hair styles that Britney used for all those years of her amazing career and probably will be in the female wardrobe and I get tempted!

However for me it is very important to have a male avatar, for my whole life as a gamer I always chose to play with female characters for lack of identification with the male characters.

Since my childhood I was allowed to do what I want, like having long hair, so in my world there isn't 'boys things' or 'girl things', there are things that I like, although I have always identified myself with male gender I don't identify myself only with things designated socially for my gender.

Then play as a girl always seemed more interesting because these characters always carry signs which I could identify with, just do a basic search and you'll find that most of the games industry's protagonists is always a man, white, with short and brown hair, straight, muscular and macho type!

KKH was the first game that lets you customize the protagonist character that I actually really liked to play and it was mainly because of a long hair being available from the beginning of the game for my male doll.

Play with the character of the gender to which I belong and be able to bear the characteristics with which I identify is a very important process for me to enjoy the gameplay and keeps me motivated to keep playing <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hey Vats, this is for you!

Baby One More Time inspiration!

Screenshot_2015_12_22_11_47_34.png
  • Options
    Thank you ticisss for showing me that!

I'm scratching myself here, to not download the game, cause at the Miss Universe of life I am Miss Colombia lol, I would probably get the bug and then die!

Dancing lessons <3

After 17 years I still haven't learned to do that backflip!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Beta isn't available here yet but this gives me strong Kendall & kylie game vibes so that's good. I would love to see more pictures of the hair, outfits, facial features, etc etc.
  • Options
    I'm so excited to open this place! Looks like a stadium for big concerts!

Screenshot_2015_12_22_12_54_36.png
  • Options
    Screenshot_2015_12_22_13_13_20.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cool! Much more 3D than KKH.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    My heart is also divided on this issue, especially after Charli confirm that there isn't a long hair style for the boys at the beginning of the game, I keep thinking about all the amazing costumes and hair styles that Britney used for all those years of her amazing career and probably will be in the female wardrobe and I get tempted!

However for me it is very important to have a male avatar, for my whole life as a gamer I always chose to play with female characters for lack of identification with the male characters.

Since my childhood I was allowed to do what I want, like having long hair, so in my world there isn't 'boys things' or 'girl things', there are things that I like, although I have always identified myself with male gender I don't identify myself only with things designated socially for my gender.

Then play as a girl always seemed more interesting because these characters always carry signs which I could identify with, just do a basic search and you'll find that most of the games industry's protagonists is always a man, white, with short and brown hair, straight, muscular and macho type!

KKH was the first game that lets you customize the protagonist character that I actually really liked to play and it was mainly because of a long hair being available from the beginning of the game for my male doll.

Play with the character of the gender to which I belong and be able to bear the characteristics with which I identify is a very important process for me to enjoy the gameplay and keeps me motivated to keep playing <3

I can understand exactly how you feel! I've always been a fashion doll enthusiast and liked the 'girly' games centered around clothes and hair and such but for some reason it was important to me to use KKH as a male. I'm really divided on which to do for this - if I could have two games I would - but I think it'll come down to what I feel when I can actually play/download it, which is hopefully soon!

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I was searching more about BSAM and I saw at Glu's official site about KPP and they made a forum for that game that isn't integrated with this one and all other Glu's games... Hope that BSAM forum will be part of this forum, so everything will be more functional!

Andrzej, you're absolutely right!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!