Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Ugh doing the "best brows" storyline which is too stupid for words.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    If it is any consolation...

I cannot seem to get the boots. I keep rolling duds lately.

Q1obpQs.jpg

Today, there was nothing in the daily gift box but energy and cash and things, no prizes.
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I spent so many kstars on the daily boxes and still no christmas item I'm sad :(
    That's why I decided not to use kstars anymore but I wish I had today ^^
    I really want that white gown and those green earrings and I was so close today omg *bad luck*

Does anyone know when the special daily boxes will stop?

1057234_10208346257476633_2030952624_n.jpg?oh=b74783c15e57cfd87c53d2c1410490ea&oe=5676AEE3

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Spleen check your inbox.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    This 0 hour gig glitch is beyond annoying and frustrating now. I've finished all the storylines that came with the last update and I've also finished the weekend gigs. I have no tasks left and the side gigs are blocked, I can't earn Kstars. So literally now all I have to do is date or work in SoChic/Kardash.

I usually try to see the silver lining, but with this combined with being jinxed with the gift boxes, I'm sure Glu hates me!!!!! (Don't know why Madison thinks she has any reason to smile, haha)

6E61698B-0979-40D6-A78A-DF5F3723D921_zpsihsjcnvu.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    :( Wish I could help you Amy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Aww, thank you, Vats! Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I've just been thinking and I've found a slight silver lining... I can spend the evening wrapping Christmas presents without being distracted by the game. That's my plan, I'm going to make mulled wine too :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Aww, thank you, Vats! Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I've just been thinking and I've found a slight silver lining... I can spend the evening wrapping Christmas presents without being distracted by the game. That's my plan, I'm going to make mulled wine too :)

That's my silver lining, too, Amy! Though, I fear for next weekend...
    Also, yum, mulled wine! I bought my first bottle of it a couple weekends ago. I wasn't getting much of a kick, so I added a bit of Stoli Gala Apple vodka to it and that was SO good!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Dot, did I mention after you wished luck, the last game won the short black dress? So thank you bunches. You have magical Christmas wishes. I wish some good luck for you, and for everyone :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's my silver lining, too, Amy! Though, I fear for next weekend...
    Also, yum, mulled wine! I bought my first bottle of it a couple weekends ago. I wasn't getting much of a kick, so I added a bit of Stoli Gala Apple vodka to it and that was SO good!

Mmmm, mulled wine with apple vodka :) yum, that sounds like my kind of drink!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh great I have no luck today! I really wanted to win the earrings😯😦😔😓

Screenshot_2015_12_19_15_24_32_1.png
    free photo upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Last 2 days nothing in the daily gift boxes except cash, energy and maybe stars (can't remember.)

Not even regular daily prizes but then, I have gotten almost all of those by now. And I am not a high level (I cannot figure out why I level soooo slowly) so maybe some daily regular prizes are not unlocked, dunno.

Sigh.

I'd like those boots although I've done fairly well so I should just.shut.up.
  • Options
    Dot, did I mention after you wished luck, the last game won the short black dress? So thank you bunches. You have magical Christmas wishes. I wish some good luck for you, and for everyone :)

Awwww, YES! Yessssssssssss!

Thank you Koko!!

They're spreading around the pixie sparkle dust...

Lcq5a42.gif
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    So it's been 9 days of us getting "Holiday Gift Boxes" and I just can't any more.

Here are the screenshots of all of my boxes. As you can see only FOUR of them contained special items and TWO of this special times I was lucky enough to pick the right boxes.

m7ck5w.jpg

I hate complaining, but I'm very disappointed and angry. I'm glad I was smart enough not to open more boxes for KStars while the majority of time it was f*cking pointless.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Ugh!!! I always choose the wrong boxes. The earrings and the boots are haunting me again.

tmp_16644_Screenshot_2015_12_20_15_54_36_1953242.png
    free photo upload
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Kate and Carol, you guys seem to have the worst luck ever on these boxes. I'm so sorry and I cross all my fingers for you to win something you really want during the next days! :o
  • Options
    Sorry for the continuing bad luck on most people's parts.

I have decided not to 'chase' the boots any more with buying 2 extra gift boxes per day.

This morning I hoped I would get the boots if I again bought 2 extra boxes, meaning 3 chances.

And this morning once again they were not even IN the array. When Glu stacks the deck by removing the prize it's time for me to back up a little bit.

Glu I've poured more money into this than I have into me this year. Can you cut us a break, please?
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Sorry for the continuing bad luck on most people's parts.

I have decided not to 'chase' the boots any more with buying 2 extra gift boxes per day.

This morning I hoped I would get the boots if I again bought 2 extra boxes, meaning 3 chances.

And this morning once again they were not even IN the array. When Glu stacks the deck by removing the prize it's time for me to back up a little bit.

Glu I've poured more money into this than I have into me this year. Can you cut us a break, please?

I know exactly how you feel. You're not alone with this!

I felt the same way when Glu released these blue shoes in event gift boxes:

QjvtTKZ.png

I wanted them SO badly and I invested SO much money and I still failed to get them. I felt very bad afterwards and I still do when I think back. Sometimes this game can be so frustrating and unfair.
  • Options
    Sorry you did not get the powder-blue shoes :(

And thank you for the sympathy.

Yes I really really wanted the star striped bikini and other things from last July 4, but I didn't have K stars then, (not enough, I had other RL things come up), and so I just had to sit and watch.

I think there should be some type of prize in each prize array. Energy and things are not prizes. We can buy those already.

* I wish Glu would let us gift people things from gift boxes - we can with the NPCs I have noticed - I can buy gift box things for my NPC 'husband' in the game - although since it's guy stuff I have no clue if it's daily gift box stuff or past event items - probably daily stuff.

* I wish Glu would let us send each other K stars or Kash.

* I wish Glu would let us trade or sell items.

I know why they don't. It's the 'hacked players' again. But come on Glu. 99 percent of us are being punished due to the 1 percent. :(

(All of that has been in the Suggestion thread in the past, so that's why I'm not putting it there now. Just putting it here in the form of wish and vent.)

(Frankly...other games do have 'secondary markets' - with and without being able to 'cash out' to real money - in some it's even the point of the game...and those games thrive and profit. I see no reason why the above couldn't be implemented in KKH. JMO. While I'm venting. Lol)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I haven't won anything from the Holiday Boxes except for that Polar Bear sweater on the second day. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Lizard wrote: »
    My holiday giftbox...yikes. 1450710475-screenshot-2015-12-21-16-06-08.png

Whoa...there's no holiday outfits on yours. I'm always seeing it everyday on mines and I keep on choosing the wrong boxes as usual.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The computer spits out boxes like that for me too, then suddenly this morning, Boom white dress. It's like the lotto saying "You gotta be in it to win it" So, I'm going to keep buying the extra boxes. It's chance, but the more your play, the better your chances.

Neither of my other two games Dare to give me todays box. Probably afraid if they don't get the dresses or boots, the device will go on a little flying mission, across the room. lol. Nah, I'll just come back to try another day. Sending good gift thoughts to all my friends here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My boxes today contained dark-blue leggins and Dior sunglasses, but I've picked 4 energy.
    I hope I will be lucky tomorrow :(
    I want the white dress so much.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I'm extremely disappointed with myself lately. All I won was the sparkly blazer and that's about it. Why I'm always choosing the wrong boxes anyways? I should have chosen the box that has the boots instead.

tmp_1290_Screenshot_2015_12_21_17_42_59_1_284710.png
    free image host
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    J
    So it's been 9 days of us getting "Holiday Gift Boxes" and I just can't any more.

Here are the screenshots of all of my boxes. As you can see only FOUR of them contained special items and TWO of this special times I was lucky enough to pick the right boxes.
    I hate complaining, but I'm very disappointed and angry. I'm glad I was smart enough not to open more boxes for KStars while the majority of time it was f*cking pointless.

Oh my goodness Kate, looking at your array of boxes leaves me depressed. There has to be something wrong with the algorithm in your game. You've barely even had any holiday items in your mystery boxes. That stinks.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I'm extremely disappointed with myself lately. All I won was the sparkly blazer and that's about it. Why I'm always choosing the wrong boxes anyways? I should have chosen the box that has the boots instead.

tmp_1290_Screenshot_2015_12_21_17_42_59_1_284710.png
    free image host

This won't help with the possibilities in your box, but if you have a specific box you hit every time, try changing it up. Even if you still have to buy that one, try a different one. Shake it up a little. I've been doing that. Don't think it's works but it feels better trying something different. I REALLY Need those boots.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    This won't help with the possibilities in your box, but if you have a specific box you hit every time, try changing it up. Even if you still have to buy that one, try a different one. Shake it up a little. I've been doing that. Don't think it's works but it feels better trying something different. I REALLY Need those boots.

I'm afraid to mix it up too much, because I KNOW that if I do, the great thing that I wanted will be in the box that I usually picked! I stick with the same box location for a full month, and then I choose another location for the next month, etc.

I hope you get your boots, Koko. I've so far gotten the blue blazer (which is what I wanted most of all, so YAY!), the boots, and the sunglasses. For the first few days, I opened a second box, but after getting burned by too many 4 energy bolts, I'm sticking to my free one.
  • Options

I always try that but I'm usually very unlucky whenever I choose any random box. I don't know what's hidden behind my boxes. I was gonna choose the 3rd box on the 1st row, but I changed my mind. Darnit! I should have went with my first instinct instead.😯
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Regis Philbin was the first host of Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and he always told people - go with your first instinct. If you over think it, go back to what your first instinct was and go with that. Easier said than done, right.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    My holiday giftbox...yikes. 1450710475-screenshot-2015-12-21-16-06-08.png

Oh Lizard I feel ya.

Are there a lot of people getting boxes that have no Christmas items in them at all?

In my first holiday box "palette of eight," I did receive special items, though I didn't win any...

I haven't seen any such items since, though the boxes do look white and shimmery and Christmasy before I open them!!

I am kinda frustrated, hence my entering the hookah den.

Let me sit down for a moment and I will try to relax.

Thanks for reading!!
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck