~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well gather a basket of the little cutties, stick a bow on it, and go visit Nai. We'll sit on the other side of the room, just holding and playing with those adorable little fluffs of fur, and I bet Nai will slowly ease over to where we sit with out Basket o' Love, and before you know it, she'll be sitting on the floor while the cuties just love her to pieces.

How's that sound Nai?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Not afraid, just alergic. I'll keep myself far away of this thread and from these crazycat ladies lol

I never went near enough to find out if I'm allergic. Oh careful of the catfights lol :p
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Sorry Nai and Vats!!! I'm definitely a crazy cat lady :) those are the last pics I have lol :)

You know Amy this fact can go to a certain monthly publication that I know together with Z's poinsettia!

Nai therapy can help you with your phobia!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Koko nooooooooooooo. I don't know about this, even though the kitties look cute but they should cut their nails. I have a phobia due to an incident honestly. From when I was young, I've always heard scary stories about cat's eyes during the night time and so I've always been afraid to look at cats in the eyes in real life. So with that fear behind my head, an incident scarred me. When I went on a school field trip when I was 13, I was walking along the streets when I got seriously startled by a (probably stray) cat when I noticed it and in turn, it got startled by me so it jumped on me and scratched me like crazy. I had bad nightmares, and have always stayed a million miles away from cats since then. And that phobia grew on to dogs, too. I don't know why, I used to own a dog and love it, but now I'm just afraid.

Edit: I have to add, I can look at pictures fine so don't worry. I think they're cute in pictures.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm not afraid of cats or dogs (love them) or any other animals. Except for spiders.. Even if there's a pic around somewhere I'll have to run. I actually moved to my relatives when there was a spider in our home few years back. :p And I have other crazy phobias too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Ok one more pic!! Wanted to show a normal pic of her (of course she's sleeping again tho LOL!) so you could actually see her sweet little face, coloring, and fluffy tail haha! I wuv sweet my baby hehe!!

image.jpg
    image hosting 10mb limit

Couldn't get it to post right for some reason, finally got it tho. ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Lol, Rose! You, Sassy and I have turned this into the crazy cat ladies thread! Pmsl

I promise to calm it down with the kitty pics from now on. I'd never get sick of looking at them though :)

OMG! I love her tail!!!!!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lol, Rose! You, Sassy and I have turned this into the crazy cat ladies thread! Pmsl

I promise to calm it down with the kitty pics from now on. I'd never get sick of looking at them though :)

OMG! I love her tail!!!!!!

Lolol. I know. But like I said, just wanted to post one more to actually show her face, and yes, her tail! Like I said in another post, sometimes she'll fluff it out and hold it up, and she looks like a skunk haha. But it's sorta rac**** looking I guess, she's got a really fluffy tail. ;)

Edit: whaaat? I can't say the name of an animal? r a c c o o n ??
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Rose: Lol I had the very same reaction to the bleep censor in the very same word, recently! LOL. I was joking about that in the Hookah thread. (Couple weeks ago??)

And today I found out that the T word for "oil mogul" is bleeped too! Oil t-y-c-o-0-n is bleeped.

The bleep censor/sensor (it's both) is very sensitive, I guess to avoid trolls who try to get around censors by getting super creative using harmless words for bad things. :(

Hmm so anyway the cat is super cute, Rose! Don't you love how their mouth naturally curls up into a smile. So, when cats sleep, it looks like they are dreaming of fluffy mice. Lol
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Amy, Koko, of course you're welcome to volunteer in my cat center.. one day :D
    Rose, your baby is adorableeee! I love them when they sleep, and when their nose is red and they look so sweet.
    I have so many adorable pics of sleeping Lola, sometimes she sleeps like human :D I took photo last night, she put her left hand across her eyes, because I turned on the light lol
    But I won't post it, I don't want Vats sneezing and Nai having nightmares lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Koko nooooooooooooo. I don't know about this, even though the kitties look cute but they should cut their nails. I have a phobia due to an incident honestly. From when I was young, I've always heard scary stories about cat's eyes during the night time and so I've always been afraid to look at cats in the eyes in real life. So with that fear behind my head, an incident scarred me. When I went on a school field trip when I was 13, I was walking along the streets when I got seriously startled by a (probably stray) cat when I noticed it and in turn, it got startled by me so it jumped on me and scratched me like crazy. I had bad nightmares, and have always stayed a million miles away from cats since then. And that phobia grew on to dogs, too. I don't know why, I used to own a dog and love it, but now I'm just afraid.

Edit: I have to add, I can look at pictures fine so don't worry. I think they're cute in pictures.

Oh no. Something like that can defin scare you. Me, it's birds. ANd NOT because of the Hitch**** classic. So, Let's wipe away any thoughts of those felines from lovely Nai's mind. I bring you......................................

PUPPIES in a basket!

There are some adorable live puppy cams. I'll find one. I have no gigs to do.......no stars anyway. The only thing I'm missing it the 0 time gig. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naims is scared of dogs too, but, she said she can look at pix of things OK. I'm so sorry, Naims.

I was bitten by a dog as a child, and for a long time I was afraid of them. I made myself not be, because I love animals a lot.

Sorry for those who have phobias. I know it isn't fun and it can be hard to explain to those without them, in real life, and not everyone is sympathetic about it.
    Experiences like that would have shut me down around them as well. Sirrt dikks,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here's a video of my puppy Sophie, a 10 month old Maltese, and Luciana, my Mom's 18 month old Morkie. Luci is staying with me for a couple of weeks and the girls love to play. It's super cute except when I'm trying to sleep.

[video=youtube_share;0yYrHLZl2S4]http://youtu.be/0yYrHLZl2S4[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Oh Holly, they are so cute. Like two little snow***** of fluff. Looks like a lot of fun.

ETA: Lol. Ok, Snowb@ll. This is what I couldn't say. snowblls_zpsorcxk7gm.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. It's been a busy morning, and I want to clarify. If anyone got a pm asking for some modifications, please don't think you were singled out. Rather than share it with the forum, I wanted to be discrete. Understand that if something bothered you, or made it difficult to fully enjoy the forum, I'd want you to pm me. If I can get it fixed, great. If not, we'll come up with alternatives. By the same token, I am not going to name names.

So, if you get one of these, please understand I'm trying to make it more enjoyable for everyone. And just about anything can be talked out in private if the need be. If you think I meant something in an unkind way, then it was probably just a typo or a poor choice of words.

And lastly, if something bothered you and you reached out, you would want me to act on that if it was appropriate. It's not meant as a slap in the face. It's like if asking someone if they could pass the salt because you couldn't reach it. It's meant to be a minor consideration, to make things easier/more pleasant for your fellow poster.

Everyone needs a little extra niceness during the holidays.

Thanks for listening. ;) Oh, and these things are not meant as reprimands. Favors asked maybe, but not a reprimand.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Hi. It's been a busy morning, and I want to clarify. If anyone got a pm asking for some modifications, please don't think you were singled out. Rather than share it with the forum, I wanted to be discrete. Understand that if something bothered you, or made it difficult to fully enjoy the forum, I'd want you to pm me. If I can get it fixed, great. If not, we'll come up with alternatives. By the same token, I am not going to name names.

So, if you get one of these, please understand I'm trying to make it more enjoyable for everyone. And just about anything can be talked out in private if the need be. If you think I meant something in an unkind way, then it was probably just a typo or a poor choice of words.

And lastly, if something bothered you and you reached out, you would want me to act on that if it was appropriate. It's not meant as a slap in the face. It's like if asking someone if they could pass the salt because you couldn't reach it. It's meant to be a minor consideration, to make things easier/more pleasant for your fellow poster.

Everyone needs a little extra niceness during the holidays.

Thanks for listening. ;) Oh, and these things are not meant as reprimands. Favors asked maybe, but not a reprimand.

Completely understandable!! Have a great Holiday season and Merry Christmas to our forum mod & rear leader! ��
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Hope you all are having a wonderful week before Christmas!! 5 days away, can't believe it!!

Not looking forward to only 3 days of General Hospital this week though! I look forward to my daily dose of drama dang it lol. I already lost one day last week for some reason, still don't know why. So so sooo freakin happy Jason dumped Liz's behind!! She deserved it!!

If I don't post again before then (I'm gunna try to remember haha), hope you all HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <33
    Merry Christmas, Rose! Thank you for the holiday wishes.

I happened across this online and just went to double check it's really her and get a screen shot.

Yep! Kris Jenner is using her doll from the game as her twitter avatar. How cute is that?

3NeHDd4.png

I think that is awesome.
    Hope you all are having a wonderful week before Christmas!! 5 days away, can't believe it!!

Not looking forward to only 3 days of General Hospital this week though! I look forward to my daily dose of drama dang it lol. I already lost one day last week for some reason, still don't know why. So so sooo freakin happy Jason dumped Liz's behind!! She deserved it!!

If I don't post again before then (I'm gunna try to remember haha), hope you all HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! <33

I named one of my games babies Dante. Wonder where I got that idea. 3 days of GH? Totally unfair. But......4 days and it's Christmas. I have 2 more rooms to finish cleaning, Garland is all over the place.

Merry Christmas Rose. Merry Christmas everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm soooo in the Christmas mood! Only 2 days of work left! Tomorrow is our office Christmas party, so I guess will be leaving work early :) And wow, December is almost gone... Mama's coming on the 23rd, I'm so happy!

2d00rx5.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
    Wish I had this spirit Sassy! Is that a cake?

Did you guys watched Miss Universe yesterday? OMG that was a shame!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Wish I had this spirit Sassy! Is that a cake?

I have no idea what it is lol I found it browsing and liked the pic hahaha
    And I watched on the news about Miss Universe.. Hilarious! Sorry not sorry lol

iOS
    07/2014 
    Glad it wasn't a cake, you know...maybe you could've baked it lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Lol my brother just showed me the news about Miss Universe. Gosh, quite humiliating to be honest.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Ah don't spoil for me yet Vats lol

I completely forgot to watch it yesterday when it was televised live. I'll watch it tonight on demand from my cable box.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Glad it wasn't a cake, you know...maybe you could've baked it lol

Hahahah I have no time, but I love to bake. I make the most delicious chocolate cake, with looots, looots of chocolate lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    2d00rx5.jpg

Lolol at first I thought it was a door mat. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm soooo in the Christmas mood! Only 2 days of work left! Tomorrow is our office Christmas party, so I guess will be leaving work early :) And wow, December is almost gone... Mama's coming on the 23rd, I'm so happy!

2d00rx5.jpg

I always wondered where you found those pics from. It always looks presentable & decent.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I always wondered where you found those pics from. It always looks presentable & decent.☺

Thanks Carol :) I love browsing tumblr, weheartit and instagram. I find there very inspirational posts and photos. Usually my photos are from there :cool:

iOS
    07/2014