Options

How to connect my facebook game to app?

kunstihingkunstihing Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello!

So, I have played the game on facebook for awhile but now it doesn't load anymore and that's why I thought that maybe I could use an app. I installed the app and connected my game to fb but I still have to start all over.. Is it possible to continue on app when I left off on facebook or do I really have to start all over? My facebook just doesn't load the game, I don't know what to do..

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    There is a search bar in the FAQ section: 1, 2.

The answer is no.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. You can't play across platforms, so a Facebook game will only play on Facebook, You can't transfer your game to a different platform device. However, don't laugh. Very often when Facebook isn't loading the game, you should clear your cache with a program like C Cleaner, and then try a different browser.

Time after time, people come back and say that yes, switching browsers worked for them. Good luck, and, why not start another game on your device. Yes, you'd have to start over but either the iOS or the Android platform offers a much more stable game experience, one on one support for a number of issues, and a larger pool of people to play with.

Come back and let us know how you make out, and if you decide to change to a handheld. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary