Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
MC4_zpsofb0i5hj.gif

Animation1_zpsxvbdw0vw.gif
'Twas 3 nights before Christmas,
and all through the place,
Dolls were dressing for fun times
and fixing their face.

........ add the next verse, let's write this together!

For this week, we've replaced with our two bottled Midori Hardhats, in favor of the softer, gentler Santa Hats.

SantaHat_zps47fjxlyi.gif

We have some mistletoe around here somewhere, I'll look for it, here's Biebs.

Wow, Busta's gotta be thirsty after that wrap (yeah, wrap, it's Christmastime and lots of wrapping going on)

Hey Dolls, Look who stopped by to open the Christmas Bar. And Kwanza starts Saturday, so it's reflected there as well.

Thanks for stopping in Kim, and thanks for making the great game that provides a wonderful escape from the harsh realities of the world, and brings us here together daily.

KimmieatthechristmasBar_zpsf721323d.jpg

My what a big Candy Cane Shirtless Joe Santa's got over there.

So, let's start the party early.

Desiny's Child bringin the jolly.

MerryChristmasKKH_zpszqtkb1kp.gif

Now, if anyone wants to explain what a Project Event is, we'll know what we're doing on Christmas! That's our teaser, it's a Project event this weekend.

And the Christmas Event thread opens now.

Please share your customs, food, music and more.

santawave_zpsebbqs4jn.gif

Fashion Thread continues with the Holidays Giftboxes Event Clothes and More
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456715

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay! Best decoration, you always do an excellent job Koko, congratulations!

Project? I'm curious or did I don't get it what that means?

Merry Britmas!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A new type of event? oooh.
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Gigs, right? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Oh it could mean that lol. So much for hoping.
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yay the official Christmas thread!!! Looks great, Koko!

Maybe Project Event is like the Christmas card daily task we got last year?

I'm excited to spend Christmas with you lovely lot. I've only been active on the forum the last few months, you've all made me feel so welcome and I consider you my virtual Kkh family!

Here is one of my favourite Christmas songs, I LOVED Cliff Richard as a child (my parents and sister used to laugh that I had a crush on him!). Every time I hear this song I feel happy and I get that warm festive feeling :)

[video=youtube_share;t2p_96Q_I8E]http://youtu.be/t2p_96Q_I8E[/video]

Mulled wine and Christmas pudding for everyone!

10945825-7BE6-48A8-8612-EC1DE5E1EDE3_zpslgce9xih.jpg

3827E5E1-DDDA-411F-B16F-85767E7E8703_zpscppfm143.jpg

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone and I wish you all health and happiness in 2016 xoxoxo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    What's the Christmas daily task? Is it easy or grinding.
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    What's the Christmas daily task? Is it easy or grinding.

From what I remember (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone) we had to help Kourtney with a Christmas card task that lasted a week? Then it ran into khloe's New Year's Eve event? It was a grinding event if I remember rightly..?

But I was also very merry (I.e. tipsy drunk) during last year's Christmas week, so does anyone remember any further details? Lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow it looks really great Koko!!!
    I was anticipation a Voting Event, who knows maybe a similar event like last year for Christmas and a voting event for the weekend?? So excited to see what's in store!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    We had goals with a 24 hour limit. Kardashian Christmas Card (8h gig) on Christmas. And Countdown to New Year 2015, appearances around the globe with Kim on the 31st.

Then there were weekend events too, 5-star rating on parties and gigs.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I was hoping for a voting, but yeah, tipsy on Christmas? Whoda thunk it? lol. Project event. Of course I asked for more, but yeah it was a christmas card. we had to gather everyone's signature on it, as far as the KSisters and Kris. I'm so excited.

Just came home from the grocery with my son, I think I have everything I need, the living room is almost done, but if it's 3t days before Christmas..................time to make Christmas cookies. My son love Snickerdoodles. My mother had a great recipe, but I can't find it. (so I get a tube of sugar cookies, soften it, add cinnamon, then finish them by making *****, rolling them in sugar/cinnamon mix and .........Snickerdoodles. (I'm sorry mom, you should have given me the cookbook. lol)

And for PuterHead? Chocolate Chip cookies of course. That mulled cider looks very good. And, I'm now in love with that Cliff Richards song. My mom's favorite was this one.

Mom loved to get down with Elvis and his early stuff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I just picked up an iTunes gift card, so I hope Glu is kind and gives us a deal on stars or a Kim's pick!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Cool, I hope this year will be better than last year!

Can we hope for a Christmas present? Dress? Suit?

I just looked at the Christmas picture, except for the santa dress Kim is wearing, everything else has been released. Hopefully the clothing will be a good surprise!
    PM to add
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Do you know when the event starts, Koko? I think we're all hoping they give us a little bit more time, since a lot of us will be busy little bees this weekend.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Cool, I hope this year will be better than last year!

Can we hope for a Christmas present? Dress? Suit?

I just looked at the Christmas picture, except for the santa dress Kim is wearing, everything else has been released. Hopefully the clothing will be a good surprise!

Weren't the Christmas pajammies in the picture? I really hope they re-release those for everyone that wasn't around last year.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Weren't the Christmas pajammies in the picture? I really hope they re-release those for everyone that wasn't around last year.

Those were last year's and I got the girl's from Throwback#2, so not sure if there's a 3rd chance. Maybe we'll get another PJs this time!
    PM to add
    Does anyone remember how lack luster our Christmas event thread was last year? heh heh. What a difference a year makes. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121905-Christmas-Event&p=242409&highlight=Christmas+event#post242409
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Does anyone remember how lack luster our Christmas event thread was last year? heh heh. What a difference a year makes. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121905-Christmas-Event&p=242409&highlight=Christmas+event#post242409

Wow I laughed at this post,"This is the only weekend I've ever made it this far, on the dress now and was very happy to see it is 200 candies "

Oh what we'd give now to get a dress with just 200 points!
    December 25th is a public holiday here, but in the memory of Jinnah who discovered Pakistan. It's his birthday. :) So anyway it's a holiday, the malls are decorated with Christmas trees and lighting. There's a sale on garments too, so we usually go on a shopping spree.

Hm, food. My mom makes this sweet dish with carrots. And pink tea, perfect for the winter!

lBs3SQT.png

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Omg, pink tea looks so cute.

I've been so busy the last few days that I wasn't even in the mood to play KKH. Maybe because my doll can only do a 0 hour gig. I hope they fix it before Christmas. :/

Koko, I made snicker doodles last year and they where awesome. You should check out Sallysbackingaddiction. Just google it :)
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Oooh! That pink tea looks so cute and yummy!!

I have a question and I'm sure the answer is on here somewhere, but I don't know where. How on earth do I add a photo? I feel so plain with everyone else's cute profile pics and mine is just nothing haha :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Don't feel silly. You want an avatar. Go to settings, on the left of your settings page, you'll see Edit Avatar, Edit Signtaure, etc. Click Edit Avatar. You want to upload a picture either from your device/desktop or via url. Select the Custom Avatar, and browse to the picture to upload, or upload from the url.

I'm doing this from memory, so I'll go check if I'm wrong. Let us know how you make out.

Or, do you mean you want to post pictures of your doll and other things? We've got instructions for that too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Getting into the christmas spirit here's a little something from the Colombian table to yours. Every bit is fried...there are buñuelos (the little ping pong b a l l s hehe), natilla (to the side) and empanadas (right beside the buñuelos). We, of course drink a lot, dance all night long until the 25 so, for us christmas is the 24 and we wait for Jesus to be born and the next day all the children enjoy the presents. Is a party for all ages and everybody is invited. Let's start the fun!!

bunuelos-hojuelas-y-natilla.jpg

I really hope to have news from Glu soon. The past weekend event I was able to gain some stars but not every gig Garrett did gave a star at the end, so it was kind of boring lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Thank you, Koko!!! I feel so fancy now haha :) yay!! Now I just need to figure out how to get back to the mobile version that I'm used to.. I feel like my grandma, not knowing how to work my electronics ��
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Getting into the christmas spirit here's a little something from the Colombian table to yours. Every bit is fried...there are buñuelos (the little ping pong b a l l s hehe), natilla (to the side) and empanadas (right beside the buñuelos). We, of course drink a lot, dance all night long until the 25 so, for us christmas is the 24 and we wait for Jesus to be born and the next day all the children enjoy the presents. Is a party for all ages and everybody is invited. Let's start the fun!!

I really hope to have news from Glu soon. The past weekend event I was able to gain some stars but not every gig Garrett did gave a star at the end, so it was kind of boring lol.

Address, pleeze! You can expect me and my doll--what time??!!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm excited to see what we get, even if my game seems to have maxed out on fans? (612.5 mil)

May the weekend update bring us some baby formal wear as well!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »

This food looks so delicious. Yummy!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This was one of my favorite boy bands when I was a youngster. I love this Christmas song from them.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Nothing so far.. When does it start?

The thread's up early, it's 2 days more if it's the usual Friday. It'd be good if it was a day earlier.

Wait, the special boxes are gone or?
    PM to add
    Yeah I was hoping for a mid week project or something today.

Don't know, my gift box will arrive after 5 hours.