Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg thanx, KoKo! Merry Christmas to you, too!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Koko that's so cool thank you! It's lovely that you took the time to do that for us :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    It's officially Christmas Eve here!!! It started snowing just before midnight too :) I have no clue why I'm still awake.. I must be excited!! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!

Koko- your cards are so cute and sweet!! I would upload a picture, but I still don't know how haha. How kind of you to take the time to do that for everyone!!! :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's officially Christmas Eve here!!! It started snowing just before midnight too :) I have no clue why I'm still awake.. I must be excited!! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!

Wow you're so lucky. It's officially winter season in New York but the weather is bipolar right now where I'm located at. There's no snow as of yet since today is 63 degrees lol

It doesn't feel like Christmas eve at all in New York without snow. It feels like spring weather today.😕

It must be global warming.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    4:18 on Christmas Eve day, and my weather station says 62 degrees. How do you wear an ugly Christmas Sweater if its 62 degrees outside?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So, are we up because we think the event might start in half an hour?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

GiftSassyVo_zpskjbchqzl.jpg

Sassy V.

[/SIZE]

Koko these are fab. Thank you, so so so much! I love it! ❤️❤️❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    4:18 on Christmas Eve day, and my weather station says 62 degrees. How do you wear an ugly Christmas Sweater if its 62 degrees outside?

Hahahah omg, it's 55 here and sunny! It feels like early spring and not Christmas!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    ok, 5 oclock. no event. So, I guess we really start things on Christmas. I don't know, I'm not going to have my butt planted in this chair tapping on Christmas morning. :( Aaaaargh. It's not what I wanted! lol. morning everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    No event :(:(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • +++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
    Morning. Thanks for my card KOKo!!

No event ����
    Ok, 8 minutes of wallowing.......and now, it's time for us to buck up, and dust off getting ready for tomorrow. THis was a good dry run, tomorrow's the big event. Sigh. My thoughts, if anything went wrong, shouldn't we have a day to find out? But ok, I guess. Fun on Christmas.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, another day to keep making cards for my friends here, baking Christmas Cookies, and a final vacumming. THen I will sit in my living room, with all the lights flashing, and groove on my Christmas tidings.

Tarabella, if we play together, I can grab your picture that way......or you can follow these instructions from DMV_Doll and post a pic.

Anyone not knowing how to post a pic, try this thread for instructions.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    It was so obvious and it's so stupid getting the items practically after Christmas.
    GiftTymoandLinda_zpsu5nnhc3g.jpg

Tymo & Linda (but I don't remember your forum name :( Blonde dufus moment of mine)

GiftKatinkame_zpsw1q2wgoi.jpg

Katinkame

And, TwiztidRose, is this you? (Too early, Christmas brain ok, I'm in a fog. oopsie)

GiftTwiztidRose_zpssmwyxtdm.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow now I have two!! My GC name is Tymo&Linda and my forum name is LindaVB. Thank you so much, you are too kind!
    GiftTymoandLinda_zpsu5nnhc3g.jpg

Tymo & Linda (but I don't remember your forum name :( Blonde dufus moment of mine)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, I feel better. It was driving me crazy, and I forgot to post Steff's

GiftSteff_zpse5dt7a7c.jpg

Steff K
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So no event for today? It's ok!

I think that tomorrow Glu will surprise us with a whole set of boxes to us open for free, that will be full of special Xmas clothes, Kim's picks, daily gift boxes items, K-stars and of course energy bolts and K$, but we won't complain about it cause we're gonna get those for free:rolleyes:
    GiftVats_zpsd8nicqbn.jpg

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your generosity and hard work! Loved the choice of picture for Vats! Merry KK:H Christmas to you too my dear friend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I think that tomorrow Glu will surprise us with a whole set of boxes to us open for free, that will be full of special Xmas clothes, Kim's picks, daily gift boxes items, K-stars and of course energy bolts and K$, but we won't complain about it cause we're gonna get those for free:rolleyes:

Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

giphy.gif
    If Vats says it is so.........it must be so. Stars, and energy, and free free free? Ok, wait. I must not be awake yet. Is my oven on? No? Ok, then I'm still asleep. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Thanks so much for the Christmas card, Koko! And thanks for making these forums a fun place to visit.

My Christmas weather - mid 70's and thunderstorms yesterday, today, and Christmas.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    image_zpskymkiju7.jpg

Hi all, Merry Christmas to the KKH family!

Santa has been, and it's only a few hours before I have a very excited 5 year old waking us up to beg to open his presents (as well as two 1 year olds who will be more interested in eating the wrapping paper than opening presents!)

Have a safe festive season, and enjoy the amazing food and family.

HoneyRaven
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    image_zpskymkiju7.jpg

Hi all, Merry Christmas to the KKH family!

Santa has been, and it's only a few hours before I have a very excited 5 year old waking us up to beg to open his presents (as well as two 1 year olds who will be more interested in eating the wrapping paper than opening presents!)

Have a safe festive season, and enjoy the amazing food and family.

HoneyRaven

Merry Christmas, honey raven :)
    Hope you and your children have a lovely day xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Then why the game received an update yesterday? Maybe the event will show up later today?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Lol when the weather is like that I usually step outdoors with a sweater on. I don't even bother wearing a jacket when it's that warm outside.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

That would be lovely ticisss........and I need pics for you and honey raven, and Francescahill. I would love to see the event pop up later. You think 12? I just started vacumming the living room. I have to decorate the table, and it's done. Dining room is done, Den needs a little work, and things have to be put away. THe boys are at work.....and it just me and the house and the spirit of Christmas. Holly Freakin Jolly, Ho Ho Ho.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Then why the game received an update yesterday? Maybe the event will show up later today?

it could be just as easily some routine maintenance as well.

If nothing else, the spoiler for next week has me more curious about this one.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The mini update probably only added the NYE decorations.
    ticisss wrote: »
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    That would be lovely ticisss........and I need pics for you and honey raven, and Francescahill. I would love to see the event pop up later. You think 12? I just started vacumming the living room. I have to decorate the table, and it's done. Dining room is done, Den needs a little work, and things have to be put away. THe boys are at work.....and it just me and the house and the spirit of Christmas. Holly Freakin Jolly, Ho Ho Ho.

n62elv.jpg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I can see the event files received yesterday, they say Dec 25 and Dec 31. So yeah, nothing today..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.