Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So no event for today? It's ok!

I think that tomorrow Glu will surprise us with a whole set of boxes to us open for free, that will be full of special Xmas clothes, Kim's picks, daily gift boxes items, K-stars and of course energy bolts and K$, but we won't complain about it cause we're gonna get those for free:rolleyes...
    Ok so, better than the sports bra, which I got in yet another color, today...paid 10 stars and got the blue tights, big whoop, and the rest of the six boxes had a light blue part-mesh dress, that was cute when one was new and owned almost nothing, and let's see--3 energy bolts, a couple of two or three k stars, and $K350 a few times. Is someone reading everyone's complaints and getting malicious about things? I feel really disappointed.:(
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    That would be lovely ticisss........and I need pics for you and honey raven, and Francescahill. I would love to see the event pop up later. You think 12? I just started vacumming the living room. I have to decorate the table, and it's done. Dining room is done, Den needs a little work, and things have to be put away. THe boys are at work.....and it just me and the house and the spirit of Christmas. Holly Freakin Jolly, Ho Ho Ho.

Thank you for this, Koko! And your excitement for Christmas is so sweet!

KKH_Screenshot_1450972111751.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww, that's so nice. Can't help it. Caught it from my mother. lol.

GiftTicisss_zpsy2xczeor.jpg

Ticisss

Merry Christmas. Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, thank you for reminding me. DH HAS to bring me fresh mistletoe. If he's lucky santa will bring him a belt buckle and a step stool.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    It was so obvious and it's so stupid getting the items practically after Christmas.

I completely agree with this. It would have been nice feature to have the stuff leading up to the holiday. After Christmas we are going to start pulling glam for New Years. But the hen the NY the vent isn't until the day of either and that's just as frustrating. We want to celebrate and wear our awesomeness stuff BEFORE the holiday and on the holiday NOT after. Sigh.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Oh, and please. If I haven't tracked down a picture, believe me I'm trying. So, please make it easy and plop one here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Oh, and please. If I haven't tracked down a picture, believe me I'm trying. So, please make it easy and plop one here. :)

Here, Koko:

SvYIGtF.jpg

This will be Olivia's Christmas outfit (after she's done shopping, working, and having a baby, of course ;) ). I'd love to use your card as my avatar for the next couple of days. :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you Koko! And for not forgetting Jax :o Of course I saved the pictures!
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I completely agree with this. It would have been nice feature to have the stuff leading up to the holiday. After Christmas we are going to start pulling glam for New Years. But the hen the NY the vent isn't until the day of either and that's just as frustrating. We want to celebrate and wear our awesomeness stuff BEFORE the holiday and on the holiday NOT after. Sigh.

Yes! What *she* said!
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    I kinda did it!! I'll have to work on how to get junk out of there, but yay for now :) thank you!!
    XoXo
    Wow you're so lucky. It's officially winter season in New York but the weather is bipolar right now where I'm located at. There's no snow as of yet since today is 63 degrees lol

It doesn't feel like Christmas eve at all in New York without snow. It feels like spring weather today.😕

It must be global warming.😕
    Aww :( I'm sorry you don't have snow yet! I grew up in California so I hate the snow haha. I do have to admit that it's soooo beautiful while falling and when it's still untouched, but after its been driven on and sitting for a few days it gets dirty and icy. I guess that's the part I don't like about it haha. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'm getting excited to see what kind of goodies we can get tomorrow!!
    XoXo
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Okay, I'm hoping for a teaser...
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Merry Christmas <3
    We just came back from church, put the roast beef in the oven and now it's time for presents xD
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Aww :( I'm sorry you don't have snow yet! I grew up in California so I hate the snow haha. I do have to admit that it's soooo beautiful while falling and when it's still untouched, but after its been driven on and sitting for a few days it gets dirty and icy. I guess that's the part I don't like about it haha. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'm getting excited to see what kind of goodies we can get tomorrow!!

Today is a rainy day for me so yucky lol

Ugh 70 degrees! Unbelievable!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm loving that it's colder in California than NY. Last year it was pretty freaking warm and that's just not fun at all.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    image_zpstkfojlup.jpg

Here you go Koko, thank you so much xx
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    I'm hoping Kate's Eastern European (? Is this right? Geographically challenged chick over here) contact comes through with the teaser for tomorrow, sometime tonight. It's already Christmas there I think or just about.

GiftCocoFabulous_zpsquvordqh.jpg

CocoFabulous

GiftTaraBella_zpsyyzaxrr4.jpg

Tarabella

Keep them coming guys. Just plant your pic here and I'll be making them all night. Mr. ComputerHead is home now, so he'll be doing last minute things with me. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    image_zpstkfojlup.jpg

Here you go Koko, thank you so much xx

HoneyRaven, I'll do you as soon as I get back. :) Merry Christmas
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm hoping Kate's Eastern European (? Is this right? Geographically challenged chick over here) contact comes through with the teaser for tomorrow, sometime tonight. It's already Christmas there I think or just about.

GiftCocoFabulous_zpsquvordqh.jpg

CocoFabulous

GiftTaraBella_zpsyyzaxrr4.jpg

Tarabella

Keep them coming guys. Just plant your pic here and I'll be making them all night. Mr. ComputerHead is home now, so he'll be doing last minute things with me. :)

Thanks, boo! :)
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Didn't we get like 20 k stars for Christmas last year as a gift or am I crazy? But anyway I hope this year's Xmas stuff is good because that new years teaser was disappointing in my opinion the earnable dress isn't that great
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    GC: TTemb
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I can see the event files received yesterday, they say Dec 25 and Dec 31. So yeah, nothing today..

Not good...here we stay up all night long to wait for Jesus to be born so tomorrow there is no way I'm going to wake up early to start the event. I hope is an easy to complete kind of event.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    GiftHoneyRaven_zpsmhcdg5hk.jpg

Honey Raven

GiftTtemb_zpsoxqnqocz.jpg

TTemb

Merry Christmas guys. And please, if you'd like your gift, just plop your picture here, and if you can't do that, we'll grab it some other way. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Merry Christmas Lilo! Stop trying to make Fetch happen!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Wow! That's crazy!! I'd love for 70°, but probably not the rain 😕 I've never been to New York, but that kind of weather does seem odd for this time of year. My daughter and BF built a snowman this morning! I really didn't think it would snow so much here last night, and it's still coming down!!
    XoXo
    Thank you so much for the card, Koko!! Sooo cute and thoughtful :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    -Tara :)
    XoXo
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

No teaser today I'm afraid. So this one will be a surprise.

Merry Christmas to all of my Catholic pals here. Hope you will have wonderful time with your near and dear!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thank you Koko, much appreciated ... It's officially Christmas Day here in South Africa May you have a wonderful day with family and friends :)
    GC: TTemb
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    It's officially Christmas in Italy too. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you are having a great time with your family or/and friends!!!! &#55356;&#57220;&#55356;&#57221;&#55356;&#57342;✨
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Lol saw this photo on Facebook and it reminded me of all our time differences on the forum :)

6031C4AB-6AD0-4356-A706-73100D1F4590_zps3eaojoo0.jpg

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends :) just had the loveliest catch up and glass of wine with my mum. I'm off to bed now and we're driving to my sisters early in the morning.

Best wishes and lots of love to you all xo
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai