Options

1st Annual KKH Holiday Card - 2015 :)

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Entry is closed, thanks everyone!

Total entries (42 people):
    kateliciously, AmyT, Vats, Spleen, Lckynicki, SabinaC, Koko's Kat, Naimonster (2), LindaVB, KatePillgrim, Charli, xXLucyXx, xxTrinePrincessxx, CatherineBay, BobbieM, iTeddy, AliBryant, Cherrey, iampetermcdowell, Koko's Z, MommyTo3Munchkins, SassyVoguette, Koko's AppleP (No pajama look), Carol Davida, Zoyechka, LuzVarias's Luz & Stellan, Andrzej_S., PolkaDot, HollySisk, deirdre, DMV_Doll, Eselletea's Shae, Eselletea's Jesse, Katherine., Serendipity, Stardust1's Garrett, QueenCookie (2), KokoBelle, Stardust1's Xime

For any one who I've asked to submit a new outfit and received no response via PM and this thread, sorry I can't include you.
    Edit: Everyone was included.

It was an overwhelming response. I was only expecting 20 or so people, honestly, you guys are awesome. Okay, but I don't know how it'll turn out for so many of us to fit in one picture, we may all turn out tiny, and have our dolls overlap but I'll try my best.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I can't wait Nai! This was such a cool idea. Thank you for even offering to include us all. That was very generous of you.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Maybe more than one card or something?

Thanks again Naims!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas
    To my awesome KKH friends <3

Front: Andrzej_S., BobbieM, Xime (Stardust1), MommyTo3Munchkins, LindaVB, Jesse (Eselletea), HollySisk, Lckynicki, Katherine., Kat (kokokokonut), iTeddy, CatherineBay, AliBryant, KokoBelle, Elijah (QueenCookie), kateliciously, Zoyechka, Carol Davida, deirdre, Stellan (LuzVarias), xXLucyXx
    Back: KatePillgrim, DMV_Doll, Garrett (Stardust1), Serendipity, xxTrinePrincessxx, SassyVoguette, Vats, AmyT, Xan (Naimonster), Charli, Sophie (QueenCookie), Cherrey, Eselletea, PolkaDot, Jax (Naimonster), Spleen, Luz (LuzVarias), SabinaC, iampetermcdowell, Z (kokokokonut)

wIl9cOu.jpg

Front: Serendipity, Sophie (QueenCookie), Garrett (Stardust1), KatePillgrim, xxTrinePrincessxx, SassyVoguette, Cherrey, AmyT, Xan (Naimonster), Vats, DMV_Doll, Charli, Eselletea, Jax (Naimonster), Luz (LuzVarias), Spleen, PolkaDot, SabinaC, iampetermcdowell, Z (kokokokonut)
    Back: BobbieM, Andrzej_S., MommyTo3Munchkins, Xime (Stardust1), LindaVB, Jesse (Eselletea), Kat (kokokokonut), Lckynicki, HollySisk, Katherine., iTeddy, CatherineBay, AliBryant, KokoBelle, Elijah (QueenCookie), Zoyechka, kateliciously, Carol Davida, deirdre, Stellan (LuzVarias), xXLucyXx

ihcLlak.jpg

There's two because I switched the front row and back row, so everyone's outfit can be seen in either. Apologies if everyone appeared really tiny, it was the only way everyone could fit into one group picture. Have fun spotting yourself :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Nai, thank you so much, it's awesome! I can't stop looking at it! It's great recognising everyone's dolls :)

Thank you for doing this, I know it hasn't been easy.

Merry Christmas :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    That's awesome Nai!! Thank you sooooo much <3333
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Nai! I noticed that my doll forgot to change her outfit in both of the Christmas cards pics lol

Happy holidays!!!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Superb, superb, superb! Love both the cards. :D Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S: Eselle and DMV are stepping on my feet xD
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Haha! Trust me, I heard a lot of groans of pains taking this picture!
    PM to add
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This is the coolest thing ever! Plus I get to be next to Stellan looking fine in his pyjamas :D It must of taken a lot of work and the result is so awesome well done :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    And because of how everyone turned out so tiny, I hope some mini group photos can make up for it.

Just imagine we booked an entire villa to celebrate Christmas, and it's really huge, explains the many room themes/ venue and Christmas trees!

Holly, Carol and MT3M welcoming everyone with their beautiful smiles.

FqKSnRT.jpg

At the entrance we have Katharina (kateliciously), AliBryant and Kate (Pillgrim). The coincidence in having two Kates I want in the same picture because they're decked for Christmas with Santa hats.

5kcPyVa.jpg

Charli, Lucy and Polkadot. Dot is in love with the decor!

gW6aghK.jpg

Bobbie, Spleen and Sabina going to greet Mr Santa on the couch.

CrOxHmE.jpg

Lckynicki, Crystal (KokoBelle) and Andrzej on the other side. Andrzej is totally trying to show his triceps in loose pajamas to the ladies hehe.

0AXTRPL.jpg

Katherine, Zoyechka and Cherrey bikini clad, they're in a brighter area so you have full view uh huh.

KhczpSI.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Serah (serendipity), Peter and Trine went out to stock up on more food and drinks. Who's paying?

0i9uO9h.jpg

Deirdre, Catherine, Linda and Midori (DMV_Doll) had to get a group photo in their shiny antler hairbands with this beautiful decoration.

X6FTbsk.jpg

Of course the CrazyCatLadies, Amy and Sassy, had to make their appearance! Except the cat is sleeping.

YvkjCrf.jpg

Vats, Teddy and... Alkoholiks made a surprise appearance. I forced him here (after I chanced upon his outfit which was perfect for Christmas). A lot of hotness in one picture.

RrSVpaa.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    This post, we have the couples!

Sophie and Elijah (QueenCookie's dolls) found a spot to get all romantic, is Sophie wearing anything under? Oopsie, we all know what happens after this picture.

nz1z8OC.jpg

Garrett and Xime (Stardust1's dolls) found their space for the night, so cute with matching tops!

zRi8bIm.jpg

Shae and Jesse (Eselletea's dolls) staying warm near the fireplace. Jesse looks super happy to have Shae so close, spending Christmas together.

pdcGfMn.jpg

Luz and Stellan (Luz's dolls) already got comfortable by putting up their family portraits! Not sure how does Stellan remain smiling when Luz's heels... ouch! That's what love does.

nlnfA9o.jpg

Kat and Z (Koko's dolls), the twins. It had to be purple for Koko, if I gave this room to someone else... Koko might give me hell. Her love for purple is too great.

cUfUfsb.jpg

Jax and Xan (My dolls) breaking away from the crowd and having a romantic rendezvous. It's the first time they actually met! Oh the platform separation.

kUAq40c.jpg

That's all! I triple checked that I covered everyone, but if there's any mistakes please let me know. Or any particular picture you want, I can maybe try to do it as well.

If you're wondering about the formal black and gold outfits, I have other plans for that. Hopefully you guys don't mind it's not for Christmas.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Nai that's amazing!

Thank you so much for all the effort that you did to make this idea become a reality!

Feels like a dream can gather all the people of the forum, and you made this dream come true!

Thanks again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes it's fantastic I love the extra pictures <3 Jax and Xan would make a very cute couple iOS/ Android like a KKH Romeo and Juliet!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Nai, those pictures are so incredible! What a fabulous gift! Thanks so much.

These moments of wonderful community feeling go a long way towards validating the money and slavish devotion I've put into KKH!

Thanks again for being so generous with your talent!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for including my doll. Jack didn't want to join the fun since he's a loner haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm in love with your work and the effort you put to make everybody happy. Garrett and Xime look super cute and...funny enough I didn't saw they had matching tops untill I saw them together in the group picture lol. They look so good, I wish I could have them in the same platform so they can be together.

Thanks for the amazing job and for bringing the spirit of the forum into the cards, I really feel like they are living together in that other dimension, having celebrity fun and talking about all the fun we have managing their lives lol.

Merry Christmas everybody!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Merry Christmas
    To my awesome KKH friends <3

wIl9cOu.jpg

ihcLlak.jpg

There's two because I switched the front row and back row, so everyone's outfit can be seen in either. Apologies if everyone appeared really tiny, it was the only way everyone could fit into one group picture. Have fun spotting yourself :o

Naimonster wrote: »
    Serah (serendipity), Peter and Trine went out to stock up on more food and drinks. Who's paying?

0i9uO9h.jpg

Thank you so much Nai, it's awesome! Merry Christmas :o:o
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    OMG Nai this is SO COOL! I love it! Especially that awesome villa where we celebrate Christmas! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you! <3

I don't think this wide smile will fade out from my face any time soon... So sweet!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Nai, the cards are amazing!!! You did your thing, and all of our dolls look wonderful! Big Hugs!!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh **** I totally missed out on this Christmas fun but I absolutely love it such good skills! Merry Christmas to you all xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Nai, this is beyond incredible. I am truly speechless. Thank you a million times.
    It's so great to see all platforms united, at least on picture ❤️
    I love the story, the villa, the CrazyCatLadies ( I laughed so hard hahahah).

I just showed the pics to my mama and said: You see, to someone it may be just a game, but this means so much to me. These are people from all over the world, whom I probably will never see, but we have so much fun on this forum and they put smile on my face ☺️

Once again, thanks Nai for making the most wonderful time of the year even more wonderful! Hugs&kisses!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wow this is so cool. When I imagined how it would look I knew it would be cute never thought it would be so amazing. You obviously put a lot of time into and I loved the villa. Everything is so nicely coordinated, and I bet Koko is going to be thrilled at the awesome Christmas tree in her picture with all the purple accents.
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Wow!!! I'm really speechless, it's incredible, thank you so much for doing this!
    I'm may not be the most active person in the forums, but after seeing this I'm so glad I'm part of this. I will try to be more active now and again thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love the story, the villa, the CrazyCatLadies ( I laughed so hard hahahah).

I just showed the pics to my mama and said: You see, to someone it may be just a game, but this means so much to me. These are people from all over the world, whom I probably will never see, but we have so much fun on this forum and they put smile on my face ☺️

I agree with Sassy. It's wonderful to see all our dolls joined together to celebrate. The smaller groupings are perfect, especially the crazy cat ladies and the grouping of antler ladies.
    I enjoy the Forum because it allows us to connect and share with people all over the world.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    iTeddy wrote: »
    Wow!!! I'm really speechless, it's incredible, thank you so much for doing this!
    I'm may not be the most active person in the forums, but after seeing this I'm so glad I'm part of this. I will try to be more active now and again thank you so much!!!

Great! We'd love to have you participate more. It's the people who make the Forum so awesome.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Wow!! You worked so hard! Thank you! I love the stories and the mini group shots! So fun!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Nai, these are amazing! I love them!! Thank you so much for doing this and putting it together!! You are amazing!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow this is so great, Nai, thank you so much!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________