Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Why, oh why LIPS in giftbox??? :(

I wish you loads and loads of luck winning the lips in your free box!!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Um, so project weekend means professional gigs? Not really understanding. And there are no timed events for this?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I just missed the lips - the eyes don't really suit my girl they make her look kind of drunk - I'd really like to see what the lips look like without the eyes and in different colours. Please post pics anyone who wins them! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Um, so project weekend means professional gigs? Not really understanding. And there are no timed events for this?

It's called "Holiday Cheer!!", with no countdown timer.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here's my pallet of mystery boxes. I opened two 40 K stars and the mistletoe shoes.

24B7FE00-DFD9-45DB-93A6-1356D501E48B_zpsypxa9ia8.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Won the lips in my free box, of course, because I hate them LOL. Definitely not a good look for Star, she looks like she failed the Kylie lip challenge

281esmh.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Hi everyone!!

Happy Christmas Day .:D

Quick question:
    I can't really see the female doll's lips and eyes on my iPhone...the lips look kinda weird on Rochelle Leah's face...like her bottom teeth are showing, if that makes sense.

Wonderin' how they look to everyone else...

Also, do these resemble the eyes and lips we tried for in the summer?

Merci bien and good luck to you all.:)
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    I finished a 3 hour gig and received 12 snowmen. I didn't own the shoes at that point so no bonus.

This is going to be a long weekend....
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Oops!!

Forgot to ask...

Is it worth buying the Calabasas house for parties?

I currently have the home in Miami.

Thanks again!!:D
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I wish you loads and loads of luck winning the lips in your free box!!

Thank you Nai, I really hope! They aren't beautiful as Kylie's but at least are glossy ;)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Wow, the only thing i wanted was the lips and for the first time in my life I got them in my free giftbox!! Happy about that, even though they were'nt as nice as I thought them were
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Got the lips in my free box! Ali is now sporting the beauty mark. Opened two more boxes and got 40 stars plus 30 event points. Glad for the points this time since I don't want to spend Christmas grinding!
    iOS
    twofangs wrote: »
    Oops!!

Forgot to ask...

Calabasas is the best party home, yes!
    iOS
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My set of boxes :) At least there was no kcash ^^

12404513_10208397765764308_1327753131_n.jpg?oh=db248fad864893aefa58c705d3376ed7&oe=567F646B

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    First of all - AN EARNABLE SILVER NECKLACE!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited! Thank you so much for this Christmas gift Glu!! :D:D:D:D

I love all the earnable items. The hair is awesome, that necklace is life giving OMG I cannot wait to have it, and the gown is beautiful.

As for the gift box items, don't really care for the lips but I NEED those eyes, I love them. I've opened three gift boxes - the most I've opened in weeks, when I've only opened my free box - 2 boxes had 50 energy, 1 had the shoes. :( I will open two more boxes before the weekend is over, although I know I have really bad luck when I REALLY want a gift box item so I'm sure it will be a waste of k-stars even attempting to get it.

I'll try not to focus on how much I want those eyes, and instead be grateful for the silver necklace that they've FINALLY allowed us to earn. I've been asking for this for literally months now, so I am very happy about it!!
    For all those who don't like the eyes - you need to have black eyeliner on in order for it to look good. But I think it looks AMAZING with it. Ughhhh I want it so bad!!! Too bad I don't have any money to buy k-stars to make sure I get it.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    **** I LOVE everything this time. OH MY GOD I am screaming at new facial features. THANK YOU Glu. The hair old amazing, the outfits too. Omg in so happy!
    '
    twofangs wrote: »
    Oops!!

Forgot to ask...

Yes!! Calabasas is the best house for parties because you can invite 7 friends.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I went berserk and I now have all VIP items . I don't even know how much money i spent. I'll probably regret later...or not.
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Calabasas is the best party home, yes!

Oh thanks so much AliBryant!!

Your help is muchly appreciated.

Randi:D
    (thinking ahead for New Year's...)
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    Got the shoes in my free box, which is great, because besides the lips it was the only giftbox item I like.. I opened one more box and got the dreaded 4k.... And the lips were there, next to the shoes... I can't believe I'm missing another glossy lips... :(
    And ouch, it hurts to spend 40kstars to get 4k.. I usually got energy, which was not so bad on grinding weekend lol but never before 4k...

iOS
    07/2014 
    For all those who don't like the eyes - you need to have black eyeliner on in order for it to look good. But I think it looks AMAZING with it. Ughhhh I want it so bad!!! Too bad I don't have any money to buy k-stars to make sure I get it.

I was coming here to post this! The new eyes look fab with the eye makeup, especially the black.
    iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Merry Christmas guys! May you all have a blessed day!

Girls you won the lottery with this event! Great dresses, beautiful new facial features and that hair, oh the hair!

Trevor, iTeddy and Cilan I'm feeling the same here on boys items and about the stars, I thought Kim would give me a wonderful outfit as a gift:rolleyes:

Koko I'm sorry, I'm glad you're feeling better already. I hope that today you can enjoy better your day!

Nai, for me definitely Marilyn <3

I'm concerned about the special gigs of the event, Maria talked to 'charm' someone, is there something at the end of the rainbow or it's just another misleading again?

Without much luck with my boxes today, but nothing will ruin my day even this incessant rain.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Got the shoes in my free box, which is great, because besides the lips it was the only giftbox item I like.. I opened one more box and got the dreaded 4k.... And the lips were there, next to the shoes... I can't believe I'm missing another glossy lips... :(
    And ouch, it hurts to spend 40kstars to get 4k.. I usually got energy, which was not so bad on grinding weekend lol but never before 4k...
    I don't understand how you've never got 4k before. You must be insanely lucky, I get it all the time!
    Omg omg this must be my luckiest event!

I opened my free box and got the shoes, then I struggled thinking if I should open a 2nd since Im really unlucky. I did and I got those eyes!! So far I've opened my usual boxes, the first 2 ones, not sure if I should open my usual 3rd box or I should go for a random box. Whats the chances of 3 items in a row, hmm...
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg omg this must be my luckiest event!

I opened my free box and got the shoes, then I struggled thinking if I should open a 2nd since Im really unlucky. I did and I got those eyes!! So far I've opened my usual boxes, the first 2 ones, not sure if I should open my usual 3rd box or I should go for a random box. Whats the chances of 3 items in a row, hmm...

Go for it Nai! and can't wait to see a pic of your doll with the eyes. Especially with black eye makeup!
    iOS
    I don't understand how you've never got 4k before. You must be insanely lucky, I get it all the time!

I usually open only the free box. Sometimes one more box for 40kstars. It's all I can afford. And I've never gotten 2 giftbox items, the second box is usually 50 energy or some random daily box item.. But never the 4k.. I guess it's luck?! Lol Currently I have mixed feelings about not getting the lips

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Artpop Congratulations. Now, put them on and put a darn picture up. You're not getting away without a gift. AND if anyone sees lorax (Sp) I'm looking for them too! Merry Christmas everyone. In tru fashion, I lost a bag of gifts for my hubby. Probably in that mess of a thing called my closet. **** it. Oh, well, just a couple more Harley Shirts. Ho Ho Ho. I have coffee ready to go, just push a button, my cinnamon rolls are ready for the oven....but I am quietly tapping, trying to get as much done as possible before they get up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I put Dixie in black eye shadow to test your theory. While I don't personally love these eyes, I do agree that the black works with them.
    I think the lips are odd. The bottom lip is glossy and defined but the top lip isn't glossy and the lip line isn't defined. It's a bit strange.

11C28508-CB3F-4281-B255-318DEA4365E0_zpsdhohcdgs.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I like the new lips and eyes. Very sultry!
    iOS