Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Just completed an 8-hour and got no event points. Anyone else? Ugh. I don't have time for this!

Try rebooting your phone, it worked for me :)

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Here you go koko!

InASpWO.jpg

The eyes gives me some sort of evil meets sexy look 😄
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my I got the lips!! I got really lucky today with my boxes: got the mistletoe earrings from my Holiday daily gift box, 12 K-stars from my regular daily gift box and the lips from my event mystery box!!!

image_zpsdysmywwt.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Congrats LindaVB !
    I also see you are going to level up soon ^^
    So you are getting an Holiday daily gift box and a regular daily gift box everyday? I mean two boxes every day? I only get the Holiday daily gift box, it replaced the regular daily gift box :p

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks Spleen!
    This is the highest level so after this comes Max level and then with the next update I'll level up!!
    I get a Holiday daily gift box and some days I get a regular daily gift box, must be a lucky glitch then?!??
    I'm thinking about opening another box since my I'm having such great box-luck today... Really hope to get those eyes!!
    Spleen wrote: »
    Congrats LindaVB !
    I also see you are going to level up soon ^^
    So you are getting an Holiday daily gift box and a regular daily gift box everyday? I mean two boxes every day? I only get the Holiday daily gift box, it replaced the regular daily gift box :p
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thanks Spleen!
    This is the highest level so after this comes Max level and then with the next update I'll level up!!
    I get a Holiday daily gift box and some days I get a regular daily gift box, must be a lucky glitch then?!??
    I'm thinking about opening another box since my I'm having such great box-luck today... Really hope to get those eyes!!

Oh I didn't know it was the highest level ^^ I'm level 26 so I have a long way to go before reaching this level :)
    I guess it's a lucky glitch, I didn't read about other people getting two boxes a day. Good for you!
    Those eyes are beautiful, I hope you'll get them if you open another box (not taking the risk for my doll, I'm saving my kstars).

Got the necklace ♥
    I really can't wait to get that hair *.*

12434258_10208400260986687_1060200695_n.jpg?oh=d4d815c8a3834c0cb087e80ec22c471e&oe=567F5FB5

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Good luck ladies! I think I like the earnable shoes but there's quite the disparity in looks when it comes to their formality. The guys items could be from literally any other weekend. Where's our formal-ish items? Not that I mind the break but a nice patterned suit wouldn't be a bad thing either. I wonder what we'll have next weekend.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I decided to treat myself since it's Christmas and bought some stars to try to get the dress in the boxes. Hasn't shown up in any array -.- instead I got energy and kash bleh.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I got the lips! They are a little odd on Shae but trying to make them work.

olr6omf.jpg

I definitely prefer the other glossy lips :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    They give us 5 K stars and 6 hours later they want 3 back :/
    I tried the bribe but it didn't work. :/
    Thanks Glu... Do they even know what Christmas is about?

12404113_10208401129488399_15575668_n.jpg?oh=59ae604c6e94ab2e75be907c603c3056&oe=56806D77

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Don't waste your Kash bribing, he will just eat up your Kash and "teach you a lesson". I did it a second and third time, thinking maybe it'll work after a few tries but no! What a scam on Christmas!
    PM to add
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    My boxes
    262A3593-E513-449C-B0DB-0D9C3BED8EE2.png_zpsmdp1hqvr.jpeg

7E3B0B1E-A835-4580-A74F-DFA2D3CCFB28.png_zpscrkid7h0.jpeg
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The shoes were the only thing I like in the gift boxes AND I GOT THEM, YAY! (After opening five- ugh)

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates! I'm off to open presents! ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ha! I actually have my own Cindy Crawford beauty mark just in the same place she does. So I don't mind if I don't get the lips/mark combo--I can just look in the mirror. But I'm really glad you're happy with what you've gotten. Event points in boxes = 👌🏻

I hate the eyes for this weekend event but I'm loving the beauty mark since I have one in real life.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Looks like a lot of people is having luck with the gift boxes! Congrats guys!

Oh the special gigs... I wish that in the future we can choose to do or not them. I got worried to see my Alvin asking for a bribe, he got mad with me when I hitted the button, well at least he's a honest man <3

Guy's stuff are so... sigh... I would love to get a Santa costume instead of that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I got a $10 Google play gift card in my Christmas stocking! I dunno if I should load it now and try for the eyes or save it for the new year event!
    iOS
  • CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    I just completed a gig, and I didn't get any event Christmas points!?! What do I do???
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey guys, I heard there are special Christmas daily gift boxes. Any threads showing what they inculde maybe? Could you link me that thread if there is one? I'd be really greatful. Plus, any threads showing the Comebacks clothes maybe? I was looking for the one I remember and couldn't find it. Any help will be good. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas lovelies!
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Cooleen wrote: »
    I just completed a gig, and I didn't get any event Christmas points!?! What do I do???
    The same thing happened to me. Try closing the app, and restarting your phone. That worked for me. Good luck!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

I just rebooted my iPad Air, and still the same.

How could you tell you got the points? Did the points meter go up? Or did the Christmas points show up on the screen for you to collect?
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    I didn't get the points that I lost, but when I completed my second gig I did get the points for inviting a costar, and finishing the gig.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

Oh, I thought the points would show up if I rebooted. I guess I'll try another gig and hope that it works.

Thanks for your help!

Merry Christmas!
  • ChelChelChelChel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I really really wanted the lips in the Christmas boxes but out of four boxes, two of my boxes were $4,000 and two boxes were 50 lightning bolts. I'm afraid to try again because I might just get another $4,000 that I don't want. I'm glad we can earn new hair this weekend but I wish we could have the option to buy the lips because I've already spent 60k stars trying to gamble for them and I have no guarantee that spending another 60k will get me what I want.
    Thanks for adding me littledollz!!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey guys, I heard there are special Christmas daily gift boxes. Any threads showing what they inculde maybe? Could you link me that thread if there is one? I'd be really greatful. Plus, any threads showing the Comebacks clothes maybe? I was looking for the one I remember and couldn't find it. Any help will be good. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas lovelies!

This is the comeback thread and I posted all 3 dresses in one of the posts.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125431-Feedback-on-quot-Comeback-quot-quest/page26

And 2 events ago I posted all 8 items from Christmas boxes.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198142-Weekend-Event-12-11-15-Celebrate-the-Festival-of-Lights-with-Love-It-s-a-Date!-)&p=419904&viewfull=1#post419904

Have you won some items already? : )
    PM to add
  • Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    This is the comeback thread and I posted all 3 dresses in one of the posts.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125431-Feedback-on-quot-Comeback-quot-quest/page26

And 2 events ago I posted all 8 items from Christmas boxes.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198142-Weekend-Event-12-11-15-Celebrate-the-Festival-of-Lights-with-Love-It-s-a-Date!-)&p=419904&viewfull=1#post419904

Have you won some items already? : )

Nope. Luck is never on my side. &#55357;&#56877; but thank you so much for your help ❤
  • ChelChelChelChel Registered Users 10 Posts
    I just finished an event that didn't give me any event points. My first two projects gave me event points but this third one didn't so now I'm not sure if I should keep playing this weekend if I'm only getting event points on some of the projects. And yes I rebooted my system and nothing changed.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Hey! Merry Christmas everyone!
    I really love the items, the hair and gown are FABULOUS! But the gift box items... So so.