Update 4.4.0 is here!!

1234568Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Agreed. Yuck, Jimmy Jones the Gold Digger--he was a sleaze right from the first time he came around. Btw--from the Middle East to the Bronx Zoo, a camel ride costs a few bucks, not $2,000! Seriously?! Too bad he had to move back home with his mommy. Awww.๐Ÿ˜–Hope we've seen the last of him.

Lmao Jimmy Jones the gold digger!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Does anyone know what's the last gig that came with this update?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Guys, is it just me or the black screen is taking longer and longer between destinations ? I don't know if it's my device, but since the latest update, I feel like the game is getting slower
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Guys, is it just me or the black screen is taking longer and longer between destinations ? I don't know if it's my device, but since the latest update, I feel like the game is getting slower

The black screen wasn't loading slowly for me today. I think that it was the KKH loading screen was working extremely slowly for me when the event started. I thought that my WiFi wasn't working, but it's working really good from my home.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This is the first time that I think that I'm officially done with the storyline gigs. Yay! Now I'm not left behind anymore lol

Now all I have now is the random 3 hr side gigs from Simon.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

I've noticed a slight delay (less than a second) since the glitch where people were locked out of homes and screens would hang. I suspect it's the snowflakes causing this lag, maybe after the snowflakes are removed it will go back to normal.
    PM to add
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I've noticed a slight delay (less than a second) since the glitch where people were locked out of homes and screens would hang. I suspect it's the snowflakes causing this lag, maybe after the snowflakes are removed it will go back to normal.

Yeah i suspected that much too... it's not that serious, but it's kind of frustrating when you're grinding like crazy and you've got to travel around the world for tapables, and it's just.so.SLOW! ^^"

Plus in my game the delay is much longer (up to FIVE SECS) since i have bad wifi ;(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio