Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I won 30 event points inside of my giftbox. There's something very strange to me though. I think that the beauty mark looks really fake to me like it was drawn on with makeup just from the closeup pic. I have a beauty mark which is part of my facial features in real life and it's such a disgrace to me since mines is considered to be my signature look lol

I'm probably better off without the fake beauty mark that was drawn on anyways. I'm really disappointed that this game doesn't have realistic facial features to even begin with. I wish that my doll could look more like me. My doll looks like the perfect version of myself lol

tmp_7923_Screenshot_2015_12_25_15_32_02_11766919.png

tmp_7923_Screenshot_2015_12_25_15_34_41_11637318.png

image hosting over 10mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really like this week's earnable items! Every piece looks stunning. Especially the hair :rolleyes:

The gift box items are not so cute in my opinion. I'm happy Glu put put them in the boxes. The shoes look exactly like the red ones from last week. They just changed their color, removed the bells, and put the daily gift box mistletoe earrings on them. This is probably the laziest design of an item I've ever seen :o
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    The earnable dress is gorgeous. It reminds me of the black 'Love Is In The Air'-event dress I could not win because of some massive glitch :(:(
    I'm determined to win this one ><
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    You can do it. :) We all can. Merry Christmas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    More presents!

GiftCamila_zpsfrqejiq8.jpg

Camila

GiftArtPop_zpsmdvrvsxv.jpg

ArtPop - Merry Christmas guys. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hehe you're so sweet making all those framed pictures ^^

---
    #TeamCassio
    Hey guys, I heard there are special Christmas daily gift boxes. Any threads showing what they inculde maybe? Could you link me that thread if there is one? I'd be really greatful. Plus, any threads showing the Comebacks clothes maybe? I was looking for the one I remember and couldn't find it. Any help will be good. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas lovelies!

Hi You'll find pictures of holiday gift boxes in this thread, and moreso in the Fashion THread. It's been going on since the Special Holiday Gift boxes began. I'll grab the link and brb. And if you run a search for the thoughts about the comeback, there should be a thread that pops up.

Merry Christmas, and I'll be back with the fashion link. ;)http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198171-Holiday-Fashions-Show-12-11-2015-through-Happy-New-Year
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Spleen wrote: »
    Thanks Glu... Do they even know what Christmas is about?

12404113_10208401129488399_15575668_n.jpg?oh=59ae604c6e94ab2e75be907c603c3056&oe=56806D77

This is all the more disappointed because I thought Alvin was a friend of our dolls, why do have to bribe him to get a favor :(

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    More presents!

GiftCamila_zpsfrqejiq8.jpg

Camila

GiftArtPop_zpsmdvrvsxv.jpg

ArtPop - Merry Christmas guys. ;)

Thanks koko! Merry Christmas to you too :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    hi everybody. i know i've been scarce in posting lately, but i wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas. i managed to have great luck with the boxes; i opened just six and got all four special items. that never happens. so here's skylar after a bit of plastic surgery, rocking her festive outfit.

JXpRMuu.jpg

anyway, i've missed you all and it's good to see everyone. i'm almost done with my last comeback, and then maybe if it's okay i'll add some more of you. daily players are so much more fun to do gigs with.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Mmm I'm thinking about the third comeback. Any news? January or February?
    Chanrin wrote: »
    This is all the more disappointed because I thought Alvin was a friend of our dolls, why do have to bribe him to get a favor :(

I would rather bribe Alvin than to charm him with my kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Apart from making the yellow chat bubble disappear when we're doing the gig, are there any advantages to charming Alvin? I bribed him a couple of times, then just avoided the bubble after that.. so far it seems no harm, no foul.

I work too hard for my stars.. no way am I giving them up to pay bribes to supposed friends. ;-)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    My free event gift box.
    image_zpsq2ir6ckm.png
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Alvin is a ****! I'm gonna take your bribe to teach you a lesson? Boo, you grinch!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I chose not to charm nor bribe him. I'm almost done with the gig, so hopefully it won't really affect the final outcome.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Don't bribe him, it's no use ^^
    I charmed him by mistake so I'll see what happens...

Lol Alvin Greene is extremely rude to my doll. Carol Davida is never gonna trust him again.

tmp_19134_Screenshot_2015_12_25_18_21_41_1176691.png

tmp_19134_Screenshot_2015_12_25_18_23_22_1_10811.png

image hosting no register
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Lol Alvin Greene is extremely rude to my doll. Carol Davida is never gonna trust him again.

tmp_19134_Screenshot_2015_12_25_18_21_41_1176691.png

tmp_19134_Screenshot_2015_12_25_18_23_22_1_10811.png

image hosting no register

In order to convince him, Carol Davida paid 3 kstars to charm him. He changed his mind haha

1zbgqad.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

In order to convince him, Carol Davida paid 3 kstars to charm him. He changed his mind haha

1zbgqad.png

Wow I'm so disappointed in Glu on this one! They ruined the character !

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Wow I'm so disappointed in Glu on this one! They ruined the character !

Alvin kept his promises after that gig was over. I bribed him twice but that didn't seem to work. So I ended up charming him with kstars so that his yellow speech bubble could go away.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with Glu. I think that it's just plain wrong that in order to do well on the gigs, we need to charm with kstars or else it will end up being an epic failure and don't earn bonus points towards the final gig⁉

tmp_15295_Screenshot_2015_12_25_19_15_28_1176691.png tmp_15295_Screenshot_2015_12_25_19_15_41_1_67328.png
    adult photo sharing
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol looks like she's on her way to her husband's funeral :(
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Carol looks like she's on her way to her husband's funeral :(

Oh my doll? Jack is not dead. He's still alive and well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I am so disappointed i had 500 kstars and now i got 5 only got energy lucky at the end like really glu why do yah make it so hard for us not fair i worked so hard to collect thoes kstars
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Cooleen wrote: »
    I just rebooted my iPad Air, and still the same.

How could you tell you got the points? Did the points meter go up? Or did the Christmas points show up on the screen for you to collect?

Check your App Store and see if there is a KKH Update you need to download. I've found that they don't always automatically update on my iPad.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Oh my doll? Jack is not dead. He's still alive and well.

Glad to hear everyone's fine! :D
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Check your App Store and see if there is a KKH Update you need to download. I've found that they don't always automatically update on my iPad.

I actually checked the App Store at least 5 times today; the was no update at or around 5 am est, not now @ eastern 8:20 pm, and nothing in between.
    Jenn0503 wrote: »
    I am so disappointed i had 500 kstars and now i got 5 only got energy lucky at the end like really glu why do yah make it so hard for us not fair i worked so hard to collect thoes kstars

You blew up 495 K-stars and got nothing useful at all? Ouch, so sorry to hear :(
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nzxybbMTVq1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I'll take it!!

I ended up neither bribing him or giving up any k-stars but still got a gig. I'll continue to not pay and see what happens. Meanwhile, is there any word on if the Balmain actually will disappear? with this addition I can finally afford something but if I can wait on a VIP weekend I will.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Alvin kept his promises after that gig was over. I bribed him twice but that didn't seem to work. So I ended up charming him with kstars so that his yellow speech bubble could go away.

I honestly don't know what's wrong with Glu. I think that it's just plain wrong that in order to do well on the gigs, we need to charm with kstars or else it will end up being an epic failure and don't earn bonus points towards the final gig⁉

tmp_15295_Screenshot_2015_12_25_19_15_28_1176691.png tmp_15295_Screenshot_2015_12_25_19_15_41_1_67328.png
    adult photo sharing

Carol--same. But Alvin got ridic angry about the bribe. So yeah, had to give him my very few stars. And on top of everything else he is hateful, obnoxious, and rude. This is a drink-in-the-face moment for sure!