Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Jenn0503 wrote: »
    I am so disappointed i had 500 kstars and now i got 5 only got energy lucky at the end like really glu why do yah make it so hard for us not fair i worked so hard to collect thoes kstars

Wow, I don't even know what to say to this, it's horrendous. I'm so sorry, Jenn.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol--same. But Alvin got ridic angry about the bribe. So yeah, had to give him my very few stars. And on top of everything else he is hateful, obnoxious, and rude. This is a drink-in-the-face moment for sure!

Alvin revealed his true colors to me. He has doubled faces for sure!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Jenn0503 wrote: »
    I am so disappointed i had 500 kstars and now i got 5 only got energy lucky at the end like really glu why do yah make it so hard for us not fair i worked so hard to collect thoes kstars

That's so messed up Jenn. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I would be extremely furious if that ever happened to me too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Apart from making the yellow chat bubble disappear when we're doing the gig, are there any advantages to charming Alvin? I bribed him a couple of times, then just avoided the bubble after that.. so far it seems no harm, no foul.

I work too hard for my stars.. no way am I giving them up to pay bribes to supposed friends. ;-)
    The advantage to charming Alvin will be to earn more bonus points at the end of the event. People who charm will get the biggest pay-out, those who won't will probably be lucky to get half their points. But I don't care, I REFUSE to use my k-stars on this. Glu unnecessarily added this into our events now in order for us to waste our k-stars and buy more. It's robbery. They should be focused on making the game BETTER, not worse.

If it means i have to grind harder to make up for those bonus points lost by not charming Alvin, so be it.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I refused to charm or bribe his rude a$$. I finished the gig, got 25 bonus points, but No Stanley Shaw job (boooo). I just had to meet with Alvin at Brew Palms, and it asked if I wanted to waste 5 Kstars to charm him, or work hard. I chose the hard work. Dang, Glu!!!! Just....why????
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    I refused to charm or bribe his rude a$$. I finished the gig, got 25 bonus points, but No Stanley Shaw job (boooo). I just had to meet with Alvin at Brew Palms, and it asked if I wanted to waste 5 Kstars to charm him, or work hard. I chose the hard work. Dang, Glu!!!! Just....why????

What⁉ Why is Glu doing this for? So if you refused to charm Alvin at the first gig then it costs more to charm him when you meet up with him? It seems like it's such a repetitive pattern that Glu is following because every week it's the same thing of spending kstars. And it's bad enough that, if you refuse to spend your kstars then you earn less event points for the last gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I just finished the first gig (on my old phone :( ) and got to open my free box. I got basic clothing. Today has sucked for me on KKH. I am so bummed.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hopefully, the 'hard work' that I chose to do, rather than pay Alvin, will result in some bonus points. It seems like Kim knew what was going to happen when she gifted those 5 Kristmas stars lol.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Finished the second weekend gig and now I am being asked to choose action film for more money, or the drama with the guy that i charmed. Gah I don't know what to do!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am just going to grind all night and tomorrow. Today I kept putting the game down because....well Christmas called and this turkey wasn't going to cook itself. I came back 3 times to find the gig had ended while I was taking care of things at Chistmas Central.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just finished the first gig (on my old phone :( ) and got to open my free box. I got basic clothing. Today has sucked for me on KKH. I am so bummed.

I just sent you Christmas present. I hope it makes you feel a bit more festive.
    :-)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Francesca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I missed you.

GiftFrancesca_zpsqoftf7k1.jpg
    Francesca, you look lovely. I remember this gown.....so evaded me last year. But I did get the white one this year so I'm happy.

Anyone else I've missed.....please let me know, stick up your picture.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I would rather bribe Alvin than to charm him with my kstars.

I don't know what was right, I gave the stars, and one I picked the wrong one after that. Who knows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don't know what was right, I gave the stars, and one I picked the wrong one after that. Who knows.

I bribed Alvin twice and then I charmed him with kstars afterwards.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Christmas Day is very important in my family and it's a long day. We started around 7am and I got home around 10pm. I spend the day at my Brother's home with his wife and three kids. My Mom and step-dad come too (they've been divorced for about 10 years but he was our dad for 20 years so he is still a part of our family). I had very little time to play KKH. In fact, I received three novels from "Santa" and my Mom said that I "need to be reading and not Tap tap tapping." Lol...if she only knew.

I did open a few mystery boxes. I opened a total of 8 and received three 40 k stars, the shoes, the dress, the lips, $4000 Kash, and 50 energy. Since one was "free" and I opened up 120 k stars, I'm out a total of 160 k stars for three weekend event items, 50 energy, & the hated $4000 kash. The kicker is that I passed on opening a third box on that last Grouping and the new eyes were in it. Ugh. While I honestly don't love the new eyes & lips, I do still want them. Heck, they may grow on me! BUT I don't have the eyes yet.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I wonder if at the end of the chain of we'll get a boatload of K stars? I mean, it seems pretty shoddy otherwise that there's no timed event outfit (on top of the weekend event) like last year and we only got 5 stars from Kim.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    Yes I got the necklace! Now I'm gonna aim to get the hairstyle.

tmp_7656_Screenshot_2015_12_26_00_46_15_11766919.png
    free upload pictures
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    I don't know what is going on with my game...but I am not getting any points after my gigs.

I have done everything humanly possible to correct this, but no-go.

Guess I have to submit a ticket, I can't think of anything I want to do less right now.

I am sad.

Good luck everyone, enjoy the grinding and the delicious earnables!!
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    twofangs wrote: »
    I don't know what is going on with my game...but I am not getting any points after my gigs.

Guess I have to submit a ticket, I can't think of anything I want to do less right now.

I am sad.

I'm so sorry to hear this. That's awful.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm so sorry to hear this. That's awful.

Thanks Holly, you're very sweet and I appreciate your kind words.

I hope all in all you had a wonderful Christmas, and I am going to keep checking this thread so I know when you get the eyes.

Sending you positive *pick the right box* vibes!!
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
    I spent my last 40 k-stars really hoping to get the eyes. I got 4000 cash instead. Booooo. :(
    I just sent you Christmas present. I hope it makes you feel a bit more festive.
    :-)
    Did your James doll receive the gifts I sent him?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So I just finished the third and final gig, did receive bonus points but there is no Christmas background??? What's up with that??? I have the one from last year but a new one (like Halloween) would have been great! Maybe after acquiring the dress...? Did anyone finish yet?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Did your James doll receive the gifts I sent him?

Yes, he did. Thank you!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I did open a few mystery boxes. I opened a total of 8 and received three 40 k stars, the shoes, the dress, the lips, $4000 Kash, and 50 energy. Since one was "free" and I opened up 120 k stars, I'm out a total of 160 k stars for three weekend event items, 50 energy, & the hated $4000 kash. The kicker is that I passed on opening a third box on that last Grouping and the new eyes were in it. Ugh. While I honestly don't love the new eyes & lips, I do still want them. Heck, they may grow on me! BUT I don't have the eyes yet.

I opened several boxes.. I got the lips and the eyes this last try. The lips do look very awkward on the doll, I think it's the "highlight" in the middle of the hat makes they look weird. The eyes.. Mmmh.. I LOVE she eyebrow shape, but they do make the eyes on the doll super small. I like the nice big eyes. So that was a little weird. My first 2 boxes were both 30 candy/cookies/snowflakes. Second was 40 K Stars, 3rd was eyes, lips. Tried again and I got the white and blue jacket ensembles and holiday shoes. So I'm up to 280 K Stars. I want the dress. I am just not sure that I can keep trying. I was hoping for a K Star sale. I want to save some for the NYE party and clothing. Man the struggle in this game!!

#TheStruggleIsSoReal #OnlyKKHPlayersUndertsand
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I wonder if at the end of the chain of we'll get a boatload of K stars? I mean, it seems pretty shoddy otherwise that there's no timed event outfit (on top of the weekend event) like last year and we only got 5 stars from Kim.

I was hoping but sadly I think the 5 K Stars from Kim was it. I was hoping she'd offer us a wrapped present that was something special but nada.
    Yes I got the necklace! Now I'm gonna aim to get the hairstyle.

Congrats!! I'm up to the hairstyle too. I love it and cannot wait to get it!! The red dress is super pretty so I'm hoping I can wrangle that too but we will see!!

I am sad.

Send a ticket to Glu ASAP and include as much as your u can. During the thanksgivings deal I had troubles and despite the holiday they were quick and very helpful!!
    I spent my last 40 k-stars really hoping to get the eyes. I got 4000 cash instead. Booooo. :(

Ugh!! I'm so sorry! Glu need to take that out! It's not fair and I've never met a player who liked spending 40 K Stars for $4000
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So I just finished the third and final gig, did receive bonus points but there is no Christmas background??? What's up with that??? I have the one from last year but a new one (like Halloween) would have been great! Maybe after acquiring the dress...? Did anyone finish yet?

This frustrates me because inwant a d*mn Christmas background. It's a stinger because they left the Halloween one but no Christmas one, no snow one. There more then likely is no NY one since they put up the NY decor and there is no bckground. It's sad.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Thank you kindly Bobbie.

I am totally sending a ticket now.

I don't remember how to do them though. via the game or just support...?

Any help is much appreciated.:)
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    KKH IOS Player
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Thank you kindly Bobbie.

I am totally sending a ticket now.

I don't remember how to do them though. via the game or just support...?

Any help is much appreciated.:)

I'm on iOS so I go to the setting page where it show your setting like sound. There is a contact us and I use that. It's a form and it goes. Little fast (in my opinion). So it's in game :)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm on iOS so I go to the setting page where it show your setting like sound. There is a contact us and I use that. It's a form and it goes. Little fast (in my opinion). So it's in game :)

That's what I thought.

I did send one through "regular" support as you never know.

I shall do the in-game ticket in the morning.

Thanks again Bobbie!!:D
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hi all, I finished the third and final gig. I did use my k stars to charm Alvin in the first gig, and on the final gig I got and extra 50 stars. Hope this helps!
    iOS