Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Hi all, I finished the third and final gig. I did use my k stars to charm Alvin in the first gig, and on the final gig I got and extra 50 stars. Hope this helps!

You mean 50 extra event points ? Gave me a false hope here, i thought for a second you meant kstars :(
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Christmas is gone and now I'm back to reality, I'm very disappointed with the lack of affection with male players about our event items and also with the players in general at the category provide a fun and compelling story line for the Christmas!

Male items are simply not suitable for Christmas theme and aren't special. Why we can't receive new facial features, a fantastic hair and clothes with christmas colors too?

5 k-stars as a gift and doesn't have a new Christmas' background for the photobooth? That's profoundly sad!

A story line without the main star of the game, which requires us to use tons of energy, pay for better results and puts one of the coolest characters in the game on a bad light, it feels right to you Glu?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm not receiving event point points. I was and then nothing...
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Miriam Merry Christmas!

GiftMiriam_zpsmzc4udom.jpg

Hi twofangs, I'm about to post in the support thread for no event points that I did contact Glu for further help if possible, in the meantime, I'd keep track of it with Screenshots of the payout screens, showing that no event points were given. And...twofangs, how about a larger pic of your doll so I can make your present?

And.....anyone else who I missed, if you stick up your pic here, I'll make yours too. ;)

Aside from Grinding on Christmas, (hmmmm, I'm feeling a song parody in here somewhere Grinding on Christmas Morning, sung to the tune of Rudolph the red nose reindeer? Ehh, maybe not. I just got the hair, and now I'm honestly grinding for 3 games. I wish they'd given us another day to make up for Christmas day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Daphy wrote: »
    I'm not receiving event point points. I was and then nothing...

Daphy, I'm sorry, 2 things, would you post in the Glitch thread in support, have you tried completely shutting down the deivce and rebooting? If you're Android, I'd clear the cache and then try the reboot. If you're still not getting points, you should grab a screenshot showing the payout screen, showing no event points. Then you have a record of what you've been missing if it comes to that.

And if you post a picture of your doll, I'd love to make your Christmas gift. I'm sorry people are going through this. FIngers crossed for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yay I finished the weekend event! One of the best hairs we have ever had and so nice to have a pearl necklace (hehe) and the lovely festive ball gown! Very pleased with these items! I do like the lips I just hate that chin line under them. Not sure about the eyes they are very drag queeny! And the gift box dress is pretty hideous. I know you didn't ask for my opinion but there we are! Haha! Also... 5Kstars for a Christmas present? Is that the best glu can do after the amount of money the fans spend on this game!

E99A3234-F658-463C-997E-77E4D7D8A98B_zpsfkqlyqyi.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    You look great Lyanna. Merry Christmas.

GiftLyanna_zpstcfd9zke.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I just sent you Christmas present. I hope it makes you feel a bit more festive.
    :-)

Thank you, Holly. Getting that present was the only thing that has made me smile in regards to KKH. You are very sweet to try to make my day better.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Congrats Lyanna! You look divine in your lovely red ball gown! I agree about the eyes, too. Happy Holidays!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Alrighty, three tries and I got the eyes, lips, and the holly shoes. I'm happy. The shoes aren't my favorite but at least I got the two most important parts!!
    I'm going to try to get the hair but I'm working this weekend so that leaves me with far less time to play KKH.
    Hope those of you who celebrated had a Merry Christmas!!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm done #newoutfit
    25sy2x2.png
    b3omxg.png
    k49hrd.png
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Anyone know if we are supposed to pick action or drama. I keep hearing that drama pretty much ends the event so I am tempted to try action for one of my games and drama the other. But I don't want to anger that dude again and waste more kstars.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Christmas is gone and now I'm back to reality, I'm very disappointed with the lack of affection with male players about our event items and also with the players in general at the category provide a fun and compelling story line for the Christmas!

Male items are simply not suitable for Christmas theme and aren't special. Why we can't receive new facial features, a fantastic hair and clothes with christmas colors too?

5 k-stars as a gift and doesn't have a new Christmas' background for the photobooth? That's profoundly sad!

A story line without the main star of the game, which requires us to use tons of energy, pay for better results and puts one of the coolest characters in the game on a bad light, it feels right to you Glu?

I totally agree. Honestly, even during my family Christmas fun yesterday, I spent a bit of time thinking about KKH. I was feeling guilty for criticizing the mystery box items instead of expressing how excited I am that Glu provided RED clothes this weekend and BLUE for NYE. We ladies have been lamenting all the black/dark clothes in our wardrobe and really asking for Color! I thought, atleast Glu came through with rich colors. But then I thought about James, my male doll, and how absolutely dull the Weeknd Event items are for him. Personally, in real life, I like men in chocolate brown and hunter green BUT these are so dreary. Plus, I think the earnable & mystery box items are too similar. It's like the earnable ones are just more shiny than the mystery box items.

I'm Sad that neither doll was offered fun holiday hair. I'd love to see James with some silly reindeer antlers and Dixie with a Christmas tree head band. Plus, since "ugly Christmas sweater parties" are hugely popular in the States right now, it would have been awesome for Kim to GIVE our dolls one for Christmas.

I'm also incredibly disappointed that there isn't a Christmas background for the photo booth. At a minimum, they should re-release last years background so that the thousands of players who joined this year could have a holiday background.

As for the weekend event special storyline, why is Glu acting like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas (without the heartwarming transformation at the end)? We have to use our highly prized K stars to "charm" a character who is supposed to be our friend??? Kim only appears to give us 5 k stars??? While I was raised that it's rude to complain about a gift, Come on!!! It costs me just over $100 to purchase 1250 K stars. That correlates to Kim's "gift" amounting to 40 cents!!! I can't buy a pack of gum for 40 cents.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    You look great Lyanna. Merry Christmas.

GiftLyanna_zpstcfd9zke.jpg

Thanks Koko a merry Christmas to you too! Thank for you all your hard work you do on here and I just love that card it's amazing xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    Mmm I'm thinking about the third comeback. Any news? January or February?

hi! i'm not sure if this was to me -- if it is i think you are the only one who saw my post haha (awkward) -- but if it helps, i started my third comeback at the beginning of october and i just hit 400 million fans, so another hundred million and change to go.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    hi! i'm not sure if this was to me -- if it is i think you are the only one who saw my post haha (awkward) -- but if it helps, i started my third comeback at the beginning of october and i just hit 400 million fans, so another hundred million and change to go.
    Omg lol I'm so idiot it's throwback* not comeback. Sorry.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Mmm I'm thinking about the third comeback. Any news? January or February?

Ok I'm the queen of the idiots i meant throwback* not comeback. Lol.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    How many bonus event points did you guys get? I only got ~30 eventhough I spent 3 K stars to charm. Oh I did the drama.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    At last, I managed to complete the event and I'm so happy I could do it. I'm a new player and it looked impossible to begin with, I still can't believe I got all the earnable items:
    KQEUcqW.jpg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Got 40 points. I didn't charm or bribe, and chose the drama.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Got 40 points. I didn't charm or bribe, and chose the drama.

I'm not even surprised that the outcome is different for everyone. I bribed Alvin twice then I charmed him with 3 kstars. I think that I got 30 event points just like Kate did.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

AliBryant wrote: »
    Hi all, I finished the third and final gig. I did use my k stars to charm Alvin in the first gig, and on the final gig I got and extra 50 stars. Hope this helps!

Which one did you choose? Was it the action one? I thought that the drama one was the correct one since it's Stanley Shaw movie.

I bribed Alvin twice then I charmed Alvin on the first gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yes! I think that earning extra bonuses points helped him to get the hairstyle. Now I'm gonna aim for the elegant ballgown.

tmp_20947_Screenshot_2015_12_26_14_17_55_1_21293.png
    free photo hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Hi lespiritdescalier. Merry Christmas. I like comebacks better than throwbacks. oh, I LOOOOOOOVE the throwbacks, but it's like a prizefest, and you can't do just one.

And, if you want to pop up a pic of your doll, I'd love to make your Christmas present. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You and me both Carol, we're rounding the bases and heading for the home run. :) You can do it. You can do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I got everything except for the new eyes. I'm bummed. I'm hoping we will get them on a throwback sale.

oq9h14.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I did the first special gig but never got a call for a second special gig. What is he second gig supposed to be
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hi lespiritdescalier. Merry Christmas. I like comebacks better than throwbacks. oh, I LOOOOOOOVE the throwbacks, but it's like a prizefest, and you can't do just one.

And, if you want to pop up a pic of your doll, I'd love to make your Christmas present. :)

hi koko, i pm'd you a pic because i didn't want to post it again and clutter up everyone's feed. and i love the throwbacks too! but my wallet doesn't so much..
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am having trouble adjusting to the new features. I think the new eyes make Dixie look 20 years older and/or perhaps she had bad plastic surgery.
    However, Dixie just finished a gig with Minne and I think Minne's doll looks lovely with the new lips. Minne's doll has a different head shape than Dixie so perhaps that's the trick?

210BF703-F268-4D25-BB34-9B3B1E6DFF70_zpsg4lxbyls.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I completed two events today with 5-star ratings and didn't receive any event points. I got event points for the projects I did yesterday, but not the ones I did today. I submitted a ticket to Glu through the game. Anyone know how long it takes for them to respond? I've been working towards getting the hair but since I'm not getting event points now it doesn't look like that's going to happen.