Holiday Fashions Show - 12/11/2015 through Happy New Year

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG seriously...why??? I just keep missing that white dress?!?!

image_zpsrhuxrsmn.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Happy Holidays everyone! :)

IMG_4028_zpsiqn3s7ro.jpg
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Here's how I styled the shoes (i was bored lol)

wtep6r.jpg

2e51pqf.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Hair & necklace

2sb7900.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I just love this outfit!!

image_zps0vyiw7yp.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    looks definitely better on our dolls haha
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nzzfbzQVFy1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

tumblr_nzzfbso8Ir1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I'm so pleased with this mens top (certainly more so than the weekend event outfits) and very grateful to have most of what I wanted from the boxes.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Showing off my new hair and I finally got these boots! I now have all the holiday items minus the atrocious sunglasses.
    94ABD2DA-F867-4D36-8962-1B556FCB607C_zpsqtjqzcxx.jpg

On to the dress!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    These boxes are peeving me off some!!

0F5C5A99-7B6B-411B-9CDE-7859DE3717C3.png_zpscwuft9q0.jpeg

997627DB-57E5-46D4-AEB3-6EC394A0A5CF.png_zps5mqsqxps.jpeg

These were 40 K Stars boxes. Yes the eyes were in there (even though I go they are creepy looking on the doll) and the red dress was in the other, but the rest.. Energy, recolored cr*pola and energy (which we end up needing but I don't want that as a "gift" or paying 40 K Stars for 50 energy I can get free with tapables and my jet investment). Ugh. Glu needs to listen to their customers (players)!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    YkEzv8E.jpg

here are a few of my holiday looks. i'm not really sure how i feel about them, but ah well. i'm only missing the tights and the boots. does anyone know if the daily holiday gift boxes are done now? i got the light blue box array, but when i opened three today (day after christmas), none of the holiday items were in there, or any other clothes or anything -- just cash, stars, and energy. i don't want to waste stars opening extras if there aren't going to be any special prizes inside since christmas is over.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The blue fur was in my box today but I missed it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The blue fur was in my box today but I missed it.

sorry you missed it, lovely! but thanks for letting me know the holiday stuff is still in there <3
    OMG it took my breath away... Finally I just got the last holiday item from my Holiday daily gift box!!!

image_zpsjqeeprve.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got the red coat today! I didn't realized how cool it is until Vats was wearing it!
    MVPnVfI.jpg
    Vats is in love with his new clothes!

Now I have 4 out of 6 of the Holidays special items, and we have what? Four days to go?

The blue pine trees sweater shows up almost daily for me, so maybe I have a chance yet, but the green cardigan is really rare does more than 10 days that it doesn't pops up!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am loving the new hair and the new lips.! <3

2m44rqf.jpg
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I love my girl's new look so much that I couldn't care less about that white gown, blue fur, mistletoe earrings and (especially) blue leggins which I didn't win in spite of spending so many hard earned or/and bought stars on additional boxes. WHATEVAH.

2e0uyhv.jpg

I bought two boxes for 40 KStars this weekend BTW, and I got 40 KStars back and 30 event points. I was pleased. The eyes I got from my free box (which was new) and at first I hated them, because I wanted the lips, but they grew on me, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, and now I hate the lips. Awesome weekend event, one of the best of all time.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie invited CatherineBay to work with her at a photo shoot. I think Catherine's doll looks beautiful with the new eyes.
    The new eyes really work with darker eyes. Look at Mani's doll a few posts back. She looks fantastic.

79DC6E57-D3BE-4633-8EDF-9CAECF608137_zps4xfim8fw.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my doll whose being super duper silly with her selfies. She loves her elegant ballgown.

28v55ab.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Christmas dinner this sunday with Zac :o:o !!

KKH_Screenshot_1450117154483.jpg
    2d0kz1g.gif

I'm really disappointed that there's no Christmas background after I completed the last gig. I don't think that it's fair that Glu is doing this to players that haven't play this game from the very beginning since it's been released. I don't even have last year's Christmas background inside of my photo booth smt
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2d0kz1g.gif

I'm really disappointed that there's no Christmas background after I completed the last gig. I don't think that it's fair that Glu is doing this to players that haven't play this game from the very beginning since it's been released. I don't even have last year's Christmas background inside of my photo booth smt
    Yep, same here. I hate it that Glu can't even give us a new Christmas background. We need a winter backdrop for our dolls. Why can't they just give us the Austrian alps since Kim & Kris have both been to Austria?

We need it badly!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ZampCharli2_zpsuea8q9qk.jpg

Here is Z. She was the first to win the gown. And she and Charli partied in New Orleans to celebrate the 2nd day after Christmas. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zps5kh1j02n.jpeg

LindaVB and my doll are posing for pics while waiting for the annual Festivus Ball to begin. Kim was kind enough to host the fancy soirée this year.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."

here are a few of my holiday looks. i'm not really sure how i feel about them, but ah well. i'm only missing the tights and the boots. does anyone know if the daily holiday gift boxes are done now? i got the light blue box array, but when i opened three today (day after christmas), none of the holiday items were in there, or any other clothes or anything -- just cash, stars, and energy. i don't want to waste stars opening extras if there aren't going to be any special prizes inside since christmas is over.

just to follow up on this, i ended up getting the boots in my daily gift boxes today, so special christmas stuff is still in there as of the 28th.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    I opened a Christmas box this morning at like 11 am, but then I got another one tonight, a regular one. It appeared at 9:00 pm, right as the event ended. I took that to mean the holiday boxes were done, but I could be wrong.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I opened a Christmas box this morning at like 11 am, but then I got another one tonight, a regular one. It appeared at 9:00 pm, right as the event ended. I took that to mean the holiday boxes were done, but I could be wrong.

Yes, they are over.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dixie invited CatherineBay to work with her at a photo shoot. I think Catherine's doll looks beautiful with the new eyes.
    The new eyes really work with darker eyes. Look at Mani's doll a few posts back. She looks fantastic.

79DC6E57-D3BE-4633-8EDF-9CAECF608137_zps4xfim8fw.png

They also look better with the lashes!
    2d0kz1g.gif

YES!! Brooklyn agrees. She's so p*ssed about no Christmas/Holiday background! Kimmy K and Khloe both thought it was ridiculous too..

01A03CE5-702D-4389-85C0-9ED3735A3181_zpslmn3qxpw.gif
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yep, same here. I hate it that Glu can't even give us a new Christmas background. We need a winter backdrop for our dolls. Why can't they just give us the Austrian alps since Kim & Kris have both been to Austria?

We need it badly!

I know everyone is going to say well we will probably get one for NYE and that IS great, I want one then too but I am peeved about the Xmas one and I surely hope we get SOME sort of winter one.

I hope that's wrong because I want that white dress so bad! Literally SAD how bad I want it!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Unfortunatelt they are gone... I thought it was just me because I got the last and eighth special item yesterday, but mine should have came an hour ago but did not...
    I opened a Christmas box this morning at like 11 am, buur then I got another one tonight, a regular one. It appeared at 9:00 pm, right as the event ended. I took that to mean the holiday boxes were done, but I could be wrong.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Unfortunatelt they are gone... I thought it was just me because I got the last and eighth special item yesterday, but mine should have came an hour ago but did not...

I had a feeling there were gone because I opened my box by midnight and I didn't see any holiday items on mines. I didn't win all of the holiday items though only a few. I keep on seeing the holiday clothing for the past few days but I ended up choosing & picking the wrong random box.😯
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'm so sad that the christmas boxes are gone. I only got the earrings and I spent so many stars on those boxes :( The white dress was the only thing I wanted... Here are my last 6 set of boxes, I was pretty unlucky. (I just realised I nearly picked a daily item each time)

408306Untitled7.png