Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I am having trouble adjusting to the new features. I think the new eyes make Dixie look 20 years older and/or perhaps she had bad plastic surgery.
    However, Dixie just finished a gig with Minne and I think Minne's doll looks lovely with the new lips. Minne's doll has a different head shape than Dixie so perhaps that's the trick?

210BF703-F268-4D25-BB34-9B3B1E6DFF70_zpsg4lxbyls.png

Omg that's the same thing I was saying too! I didn't win any of the new facial features for my doll. But based on the preview, my doll looks extremely old with those eyes. I'm kinda glad that I didn't win the beauty mark either because it looks fake to me like it was drawn on with makeup. The beauty mark doesn't look realistic to me at all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Been so busy with family that I haven't had much time to complete this weekends event. However treated myself to a pack of k stars and got the lips. Soo happy. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    4 Three-hour gigs left to complete and I've got the dress!! I really want to complete this tonight, so I can have sunday "off". Funny how week-end events have become kind of a work haha

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy year-end celebrations for those who don't celebrate Christmas ♥
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Anyone knows some trick (I'm not talking about hack, just some logical trick) to win the right item on daily gift boxes?! I'm freaking out, I still don't have the white dress and the black dress!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Anyone knows some trick (I'm not talking about hack, just some logical trick) to win the right item on daily gift boxes?! I'm freaking out, I still don't have the white dress and the black dress!

Unfortunately there is no trick. You just have to chase the item and hope for some luck :(
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I got everything except for the new eyes. I'm bummed. I'm hoping we will get them on a throwback sale.

oq9h14.jpg

Looks great! I need the short red dress and the long red dress. I'll have the long red dress shortly (a few more gigs and it will be done). The lips look so much better on your doll then mine. I don't know why they are so strange to me.
    Omg that's the same thing I was saying too! I didn't win any of the new facial features for my doll. But based on the preview, my doll looks extremely old with those eyes. I'm kinda glad that I didn't win the beauty mark either because it looks fake to me like it was drawn on with makeup. The beauty mark doesn't look realistic to me at all.

The beauty mark comes WITH the lips so they are to get her. The new eyes are awful. They are so small and just look odd (at least to me).

Unfortunately it's a lot of K Stars and tries. I'm still working for the white dress.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is no trick. You just have to chase the item and hope for some luck :(

I always go for the same box, so far my luck have been kind of random ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On a more positive note, I'm done with the event!!
    fc510d1b-35e4-438e-973c-75d2db69b43f_zpsoaznymii.png~original

With a day left! I'm so proud of myself haha

---
    #TeamCassio
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I always go for the same box, so far my luck have been kind of random ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On a more positive note, I'm done with the event!!

With a day left! I'm so proud of myself haha

Same here! Haha! I always pick the last box in the first row :D

N9WKqr1.png

oLXdEqA.png

SiTxsHv.png

I found out that this method is very helpful for your mind. I'm not angry anymore if I pick the wrong box. I just tell myself it was the right box, but the price was wrong :D

And congrats for finishing, Chanrin! I'm like 100 points away :o
    BobbieM wrote: »
    The beauty mark comes WITH the lips so they are to get her. The new eyes are awful. They are so small and just look odd (at least to me).

Oh I knew that. I'm just saying that it looks artifical to me because I actually have a real one in real life. It looks like it was drawn with makeup. I just wish that Glu would add realistic facial features inside of our closets so that my doll could resemble me a bit more.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Done!
    KKH_Screenshot_1451179177586.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    You mean 50 extra event points ? Gave me a false hope here, i thought for a second you meant kstars :(

Oops yes I meant points. Was running out the door in a hurry, sorry.
    iOS
    Same here! Haha! I always pick the last box in the first row :D

I found out that this method is very helpful for your mind. I'm not angry anymore if I pick the wrong box. I just tell myself it was the right box, but the price was wrong :D

I know right ?? You don't tell yourself "ughhhhh I should have picked THAT box, that's what I wanted to do in the first place!!" you're just like "Oh well." :D mine is the first one of the second row, in your boxes i would have won, the blue shoes, the event lips and 4 energy bolts :(
    And congrats for finishing, Chanrin! I'm like 100 points away :o

So close, you must have like 5 or 6 gigs to go, good luck!!

More sweet food to end the weekend!
    christmas-food-and-drink-1.jpg

---
    #TeamCassio
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Dear Koko, you have made such lovely presents for us so I made one for you! Happy holidays!

image_zps8lsgrglt.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    CyBKJz4.png?1

Overall the event ran smoothly for a professional event, the earn ables aren't bad, but the choice of this items for this weekend were odd...

#donebutdisappointed
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Dear Koko, you have made such lovely presents for us so I made one for you! Happy holidays!

image_zps8lsgrglt.jpeg
    That's a lovely dress, where did you guys get it? Is it in the Christmas gift boxes or something?
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Looks great! I need the short red dress and the long red dress. I'll have the long red dress shortly (a few more gigs and it will be done). The lips look so much better on your doll then mine. I don't know why they are so strange to me.

Unfortunately it's a lot of K Stars and tries. I'm still working for the white dress.
    The lips are strange, I agree. The mole is like a Cindy Crawford wannabe mole. I do find that it works with the more tanned skin tones, natural to pale lips, and a wider facial shape.

At least that's what works for my doll, in my opinion. But I'm sad I don't have the eyes. I wanted to do a Eurasian look for my doll so I thought the eyes would be perfect with different lips, and a much lighter skin tone. I'm having a Vats hair moment & its traumatic. The struggle is beyond real at this point.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    It was added during the last update! It's all the way at the bottom in my closet so it's a
    high level item.
    That's a lovely dress, where did you guys get it? Is it in the Christmas gift boxes or something?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Giftlespritdescalier_zpsctvtwfvd.jpg

Merry Christmas lespritdescalier! You look great. and blurry avatar might mean you've made it small, but lost clarity. In case you want to use this, It probably won't be blurry, or send me a pic youd like for your avatar, and I'll try to reduce it for you.

Avalespirit_zpsx2y3vhl3.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It was added during the last update! It's all the way at the bottom in my closet so it's a
    high level item.

It's level 40. When you reach 40 you can buy it, it's at the end of the purchase dresses, just before the giftboxes start.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

image_zps8lsgrglt.jpeg

OMG Linda thank you. That is so sweet. I love it. Merry Christmas Linda. THank you hugely. Level 40Dress, I forgot howmany stars but just had to buy it. ANd thank you again. I Love my present. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    No holiday items in my boxes two days in a row, are they gone?

Mine was still there. I think they should be around until at least the new year?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Giftlespritdescalier_zpsctvtwfvd.jpg

Merry Christmas Mani86! You look lovely.

If I've missed anyone....Please pm me, post here, or just plop up your picture and type: Yo Ko! Where's my gift? lol.

And next week....the outfits are lovely. I want that hair, and I love Party Weekends. ;) Hope everyone's still enjoying the Holiday
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think the items are just scrambled in the boxes, sometimes you get a bad palette, and it's just luck of the draw. I've gone from a palette with no items, to another paletter with great things. random is totally random. It should be set to one special and 7 randoms at least. But, that's just my opinion, and we all know how we feel about the 4000K$ boxes. ;(

But I can't be sad on a Christmas Holiday Weekend. Especially when only one gift box of useless items has appeared so far today. My next two games haven't gotten them yet today. Bet I'll get great things. :) no? ehh, it's all good I'm 4 event points away from the gown, so I can get giddy. loll
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes! I only need 4 more points and then the dress belongs to my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Yes! I'm finally finished. This gig weekend event went by very smoothly for me! I love all of the earnables. Keep it coming Glu!

tmp_6558_Screenshot_2015_12_27_13_05_39_1_212931.png
    adult photo hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Finished the event last night and got the mistletoe earrings in my box this morning! Now I can watch football and drink mimosas in peace. :D

UKzyDes.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I know right ?? You don't tell yourself "ughhhhh I should have picked THAT box, that's what I wanted to do in the first place!!" you're just like "Oh well." :D mine is the first one of the second row, in your boxes i would have won, the blue shoes, the event lips and 4 energy bolts

So close, you must have like 5 or 6 gigs to go, good luck!!

More sweet food to end the weekend!

Awe Chanrin that turned out cute! Did your kiddos/you make it? Looks a lot like ours. My kidlets, my adult brothers and I did one. It was a lot to f fun. Here's ours:

DA03FB9B-4439-4187-8018-BCF79DC35F0D_zpsbtou4ayf.jpg

image_zps8lsgrglt.jpeg

Linda, this is so very sweet of you!!
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    CyBKJz4.png?1

Overall the event ran smoothly for a professional event, the earn ables aren't bad, but the choice of this items for this weekend were odd...

#donebutdisappointed

Im also done. I think the eyes for the ladies are just SO STRANGE!! They are far too little. And the lips they put a little highlight in them but it's just in an odd place. So the earn-bales for us ladies I like (especially the hair) but the gift box items that I wasted way too much money on we're all sketchy. The shoes are okay, but I'd preferred just the dress and that the only one I didn't get. Since I bought a bigger package and went through it all I don't see me trying anymore! LoL
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    The lips are strange, I agree. The mole is like a Cindy Crawford wannabe mole. I do find that it works with the more tanned skin tones, natural to pale lips, and a wider facial shape.

At least that's what works for my doll, in my opinion. But I'm sad I don't have the eyes. I wanted to do a Eurasian look for my doll so I thought the eyes would be perfect with different lips, and a much lighter skin tone. I'm having a Vats hair moment & its traumatic. The struggle is beyond real at this point.

I'll have to play with the lips a little more with face shape and skin tone. If I could give you the eyes I would! I tried and spent WAY too much this weekend on those gift boxes all for the shorter red dress and got everything BUT that. :( I'd give the eyes away, I just love large big bright eyes, so the thinner ones are a bit off for me. But I DO like the eyebrows that they come with!
    No holiday items in my boxes two days in a row, are they gone?

Now that my daily boxes have returned, I've gotten all excited, but yup, no holiday items for me either. I want the white dress so very badly!!
    I think the items are just scrambled in the boxes, sometimes you get a bad palette, and it's just luck of the draw. I've gone from a palette with no items, to another paletter with great things. random is totally random. It should be set to one special and 7 randoms at least. But, that's just my opinion, and we all know how we feel about the 4000K$ boxes. ;(

But I can't be sad on a Christmas Holiday Weekend. Especially when only one gift box of useless items has appeared so far today. My next two games haven't gotten them yet today. Bet I'll get great things. :) no? ehh, it's all good I'm 4 event points away from the gown, so I can get giddy. loll

I agree. They need a more definitive box. It needs 2 minimum (IMO) of the special items. It should only be able to have ONE box of energy and ONE box of money. I've gotten SOOOOOO many cr*ppy palettes that are all energy, money and 3 K Stars. It sucks. I'm tired of spending the K Stars are on them. That's 120 K Stars I am spending to find not a single holiday item. They are all 3-5 K Stars, $150-$1000 Kash and 3-20 energy bolts. I realize it's my choice but I spent 240 K Stars this weekend on palettes that have had no a single holiday item. It's pathetic!!
    Yes! I only need 4 more points and then the dress belongs to my doll.

YAY!! I really like the dress!! I just got mine this morning. Since I only had 8 hour gigs and was way too tired last night I thought I'd wait till this morning to finish it up! Congrats!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Oh ok, I don't know then.

Ok, have some good karma added to your karma bank, and relax. Visualize your doll in the dress as you pick your box each day, and remember you still have time. I'll think good thoughts for you too. ;)

Dolls are done. And, I had the misfortune of missing a couple of gigs I'd been doing. You know, you need a couple of more energy. It's Christmas morning, you get called away from the game and come back to find you didn't finish. ;( but, we're good now.

Now, I'll go back to the thread from Christmas morning and see what I missed, and if anyone sees any pics of dolls in various threads I didn't gift, can you let me know? My goal is a present for everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I have received the necklace and am trying for the hair. My drive to complete the event is gone though, so I don't really feel like trying too much. I am glad to many people have gotten their prizes though!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Oh ok, I don't know then.

all 3 games charmed, 2 games picked the non big money, and they got 50 extra points, the 1st game picked the money and only got 30 extra. So, I would love to know what you got if you didn't charm. or pay the bribe. I don't like that turn the game took.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary