Weekend Event 12/25/15 ~Here comes Santa Claus! - Merry Christmas Party Event

191011121315Next

Comments

• lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Yay I finished the weekend event! One of the best hairs we have ever had and so nice to have a pearl necklace (hehe) and the lovely festive ball gown! Very pleased with these items! I do like the lips I just hate that chin line under them. Not sure about the eyes they are very drag queeny! And the gift box dress is pretty hideous. I know you didn't ask for my opinion but there we are! Haha! Also... 5Kstars for a Christmas present? Is that the best glu can do after the amount of money the fans spend on this game!

Seriously, the five K-stars, I can't believe it was such a tiny amount. And then we're asked to turn around and spend three of those on a silly weekend gig? Super lame.

And yeah, it's that chin line thing that ruins the lips for me....my doll looks like she smeared her lipstick, or something. Wonder if there's any chance they'd fix them a bit, since it sounds like a lot / most of us think they look a little off? I'm sure that's unlikely, but I really wish they would. I got the eyes as well, but I don't think I'll ever use them. They make her look drugged.

I do appreciate that they included new facial features for this event, I'm just not a huge fan of those particular lips/eyes. What they *should* do is just put a few cute new facial features in the wardrobe, I'm sure a lot of people would happily pay K-stars for them. I know I would.

All of that being said, I'm still quite happy with the event. The hair is my new favorite, and I actually LOVE the gift box dress. :-)

image.jpg1_zpsjbvjmnnt.jpg
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It makes me feel a wee bit better that most of the people on here hate the new eyes. I still would like to covet them, though. I just want the variety in my closet. And yes, indeed I would pay a good amount of Kstars if Glu made various facial features available to sell. I'm still waiting on very large black Indian eyeliner type eyes with long butterfly lashes and super duper thick eyebrows.

Maybe be they can do a Bollywood face someday soon. I'd so love that.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    So quick question....how do you type italics or bold on this forum? Seems standard markdown doesn't work, and I don't see those as options on the bar just above where I'm typing. I see drop-down menu for font, size, and something unlabeled that appears to be the text color. What am I missing?

Thanks. Sorry for the off-topic question!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I have received the necklace and am trying for the hair. My drive to complete the event is gone though, so I don't really feel like trying too much. I am glad to many people have gotten their prizes though!

I have the necklace, and the hair too, but I didn't bother trying for the dress. I agree with you, Mommy of 3; I've lost the drive. But myreasons are these(something wacky going on here; maybe Glu's mad at me!) this: The daily boxes and 40K-star boxes have suffered from want so badly this season, I didn't even buy the sh*t ton of stars I'd planned on getting this past Friday. Boxes without special holiday items--both the white and black dresses never appeared even once in the blind selection I had to choose from; nope, aside from the boots I was lucky enough to get the shades, mistletoe earrings, blue tights that go with absolutely nothing in my wardrobe--and I've got tons in there, just like most everybody (no, the sparkly blue tuxedo jacket never was an option in any of my boxes), oh! and I got the blue fur vest with the satin ribbons, cute enuf)--and that ugly little, ordinary year-round, brown handbag--other than that just a couple of stars or energy bolts or Kash have left me disappointed and unwilling to part with good-sized amounts of money to buy the several star packs I like to get--and let's not forget how we might have spent some of those gift cards we received this Xmas. Glu is stepping on their own collective toes, thinking that each and everyone of us is going to continue playing sucker and throw yet more at them, which is a shame because it takes away so much of the fun and happiness from *us* playing the game. Instead of buying the Milan house the other week I bought the one in Florence (wow, the dog in Florence is seriously creepy!), and decorated it entirely, however, while I did indeed finally buy the place in Milan yesterday, I didn't bother to buy all the furniture et. al., other than what cost kash. Again, my heart just wasn't into wasting anymore real money. Also, I haven't forgotten that I bought $65 worth of stars two weeks ago that Glu never gave me--they like to try to pass the buck to Apple, though I called Apple (they're so nice); Glu is responsible for the download once you've paid; Apple only handles the monetary transaction, so boo on Glu! That's just plain theft. And, the day before yesterday, as I was playing, suddenly out of nowhere 10 stars just disappeared before my eyes; I was like, wait, what?? Wth just happened here?! So, less than thrilled with Glu these days. I'm unmotivated to give them yet more of my money...and 50/50 chance of receiving nothing in return. I'm not the least bit interested in Katy Perry Pop, maybe if I were 8 years old I would be, nor do I care about Brit--how is she even still relevant?--and I'm no tween, so. Kendall and Kylie's game, hm. No, I don't think so. I'll look into it definitely, but I've sunk enough money into this one so I won't be doing that in yet another. I play KKH because I like it a lot, for many reasons, and I really, really like everyone I've met here in the forum threads, so I'll stick around for a while longer, but my enthusiasm has waned through disappointment after disappointment--yes, I know it's a game, but I could always disappear in it just as in a good book; own all the Lagerfeld and Balmain and more, that I want; but I'm not enjoying being taken for what's become a never ending ride on the throw-my-money-away train. I never accept only "crumbs" in life, and I hugely dislike having money stolen from me. Like Mommy of 3, I'm super glad for everyone who's having fun and getting all kinds of great stuff, but Glu is going to need to redeem themselves to me by throwing a bone of some kind of other, and so yeah, that's that. I hope everyone had the best Christmas! Many hugs for all of you!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    This event was a tough one. Finished 5 hours before the end. I'm exhausted and I need a break.

But I love the earner items so much! Really happy now :o
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I have the necklace, and the hair too, but I didn't bother trying for the dress. I agree with you, Mommy of 3; I've lost the drive. But my reasons are this: The daily boxes and 40K-star boxes have suffered from want so badly this season, I didn't even buy the sh*t ton of stars I'd planned on getting this past Friday. Boxes without special holiday items--both the white and black dresses never appeared even once in the blind selection I had to choose from; nope, aside from the boots I was lucky enough to get the shades, mistletoe earrings, blue tights that go with absolutely nothing in my wardrobe--and I've got tons in there, just like most everybody (no, the sparkly blue tuxedo jacket never was an option in any of my boxes), oh! and I got the blue fur vest with the satin ribbons, cute enuf)--and that ugly little, ordinary year-round, brown handbag--other than that just a couple of stars or energy bolts or Kash have left me disappointed and unwilling to part with good-sized amounts of money to buy the several star packs I like to get--and let's not forget how we might have spent some of those gift cards we received this Xmas. Glu is stepping on their own collective toes, thinking that each and everyone of us is going to continue playing sucker and throw yet more at them, which is a shame because it takes away so much of the fun and happiness from *us* playing the game. Instead of buying the Milan house the other week I bought the one in Florence (wow, the dog in Florence is seriously creepy!), and decorated it entirely, however, while I did indeed finally buy the place in Milan yesterday, I didn't bother to buy all the furniture et. al., other than what cost kash. Again, my heart just wasn't into wasting anymore real money. Also, I haven't forgotten that I bought $65 worth of stars two weeks ago that Glu never gave me--they like to try to pass the buck to Apple, though I called Apple (they're so nice); Glu is responsible for the download once you've paid; Apple only handles the monetary transaction, so boo on Glu! That's just plain theft. And, the day before yesterday, as I was playing, suddenly out of nowhere 10 stars just disappeared before my eyes; I was like, wait, what?? Wth just happened here?! So, less than thrilled with Glu these days. I'm unmotivated to give them yet more of my money...and 50/50 chance of receiving nothing in return. I'm not the least bit interested in Katy Perry Pop, maybe if I were 8 years old I would be, nor do I care about Brit--how is she even still relevant?--and I'm no tween, so. Kendall and Kylie's game, hm. No, I don't think so. I'll look into it definitely, but I've sunk enough money into this one so I won't be doing that in yet another. I play KKH because I like it a lot, for many reasons, and I really, really like everyone I've met here in the forum threads, so I'll stick around for a while longer, but my enthusiasm has waned through disappointment after disappointment--yes, I know it's a game, but I could always disappear in it just as in a good book; own all the Lagerfeld and Balmain and more, that I want; but I'm not enjoying being taking for what's become a never ending ride on the throw-my-money-away train. I never accept only "crumbs" in life, and I hugely dislike having money stolen from me. Like Mommy of 3, I'm super glad for everyone who's having fun and getting all kinds of great stuff, but Glu is going to need to redeem themselves to me by throwing a bone of some kind of other, and so yeah, that's that. I hope everyone had the best Christmas! Many hugs for all of you!��������������

Isableau, don't drop the stars issue. There is a box on your itunes receipt, for "Is there a problem with this transaction" or something to that effect. Click the Krap out of that link right now, and a form opens up and you submit that yes there was a problem you didn't get them. I had an issue with a special offer, and itunes refunded me right away. Then if you still don't get satisfaction, pm me, and we'll put our heads together. A lot of things might happen, but, if you pay for stars, you get stars.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ...other than that just a couple of stars or energy bolts or Kash have left me disappointed and unwilling to part with good-sized amounts of money to buy the several star packs I like to get--and let's not forget how we might have spent some of those gift cards we received this year. Glu is stepping on their own collective toes, thinking that each and everyone of us is going to continue playing sucker and throw yet more at them, which is a shame because it takes away so much of the fun and happiness from *us* playing the game....

It really is just plain stupid of them. People WILL spend money, and happily, for a sure thing. Or if the odds were at least somewhat better than the current setup. But the way things are presently, with all of the kash and the sets of boxes with NO event items....do they not realize they are actively discouraging people from giving them their money? If people get burned enough times, they tend to not want to continue throwing good money after bad.

Stories like yours are just so disappointing. :-( I really wish Glu would hire someone just to play the game (and NOT with unlimited resources or anything like that, but the very same version of the game their customers play), who would also be an active member of the forums, and who would have a way to give them feedback they would at least have to hear and consider. I can't imagine that person wouldn't come to agree with most of what we get upset about. Not that anything like that would ever happen, sigh.

Anyway, sorry, I know this isn't the hookah, but just....ugh. And I'll shut up now. :-)
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone :-)
    I'm at 420/600 with 4 hours left! Does anyone think I can finish? I've been clicking energy for the last 2 hours grinding and hoping for the best. Already spent 240 stars this weekend so getting any more event points isn't going to happen.

Wish me luck!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone :-)
    I'm at 420/600 with 4 hours left! Does anyone think I can finish? I've been clicking energy for the last 2 hours grinding and hoping for the best. Already spent 240 stars this weekend so getting any more event points isn't going to happen.

Wish me luck!

Good luck sweetheart. You CAN do it. If you have the jet it makes it much easier to make a lap around and it fills your energy bar right back up. Lots of grinding but you can do it!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    It really is just plain stupid of them. People WILL spend money, and happily, for a sure thing. Or if the odds were at least somewhat better than the current setup. But the way things are presently, with all of the kash and the sets of boxes with NO event items....do they not realize they are actively discouraging people from giving them their money? If people get burned enough times, they tend to not want to continue throwing good money after bad.

Stories like yours are just so disappointing. :-( I really wish Glu would hire someone just to play the game (and NOT with unlimited resources or anything like that, but the very same version of the game their customers play), who would also be an active member of the forums, and who would have a way to give them feedback they would at least have to hear and consider. I can't imagine that person wouldn't come to agree with most of what we get upset about. Not that anything like that would ever happen, sigh.

Anyway, sorry, I know this isn't the hookah, but just....ugh. And I'll shut up now. :-)

I used to work for an online game. I just payed like the other players and I didn't get any special treatment. Our feedback back to them combines with forum feedback raised their profits to triple in just 6 months. Unfortunately they sold the game off and the new company was all about money and they cut us and didn't have anyone monitoring the forum. The game then folded and ended without 3 months, which was so super sad after all those people spent so much money. I realize it's virtual, but the game was online for 5+ years and people new and old enjoyed it. When they turned off the servers it was a sad day for so many people who played the game daily. I wish that Glu would spend just a few hours on the forums and reading this. I think it would honestly blow their minds away.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Seriously, the five K-stars, I can't believe it was such a tiny amount. And then we're asked to turn around and spend three of those on a silly weekend gig? Super lame.

And yeah, it's that chin line thing that ruins the lips for me....my doll looks like she smeared her lipstick, or something. Wonder if there's any chance they'd fix them a bit, since it sounds like a lot / most of us think they look a little off? I'm sure that's unlikely, but I really wish they would. I got the eyes as well, but I don't think I'll ever use them. They make her look drugged.

I do appreciate that they included new facial features for this event, I'm just not a huge fan of those particular lips/eyes. What they *should* do is just put a few cute new facial features in the wardrobe, I'm sure a lot of people would happily pay K-stars for them. I know I would.

All of that being said, I'm still quite happy with the event. The hair is my new favorite, and I actually LOVE the gift box dress. :-)

image.jpg1_zpsjbvjmnnt.jpg

Are those the new eyes and the new lips? Because they look beautiful on your doll, mine isn't that nice!
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Are those the new eyes and the new lips? Because they look beautiful on your doll, mine isn't that nice!
    nope. Those are from the Kylie So Glam event. The lips were earnable and the eyes were gift box. They are by far, the most beautiful facial features in the wardrobe, in my humble opinion.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    ....So, less than thrilled with Glu these days. I'm unmotivated to give them yet more of my money...and 50/50 chance of receiving nothing in return. I'm not the least bit interested in Katy Perry Pop, maybe if I were 8 years old I would be, nor do I care about Brit--how is she even still relevant?--and I'm no tween, so. Kendall and Kylie's game, hm. No, I don't think so. I'll look into it definitely, but I've sunk enough money into this one so I won't be doing that in yet another. I play KKH because I like it a lot, for many reasons, and I really, really like everyone I've met here in the forum threads, so I'll stick around for a while longer, but my enthusiasm has waned through disappointment after disappointment--yes, I know it's a game, but I could always disappear in it just as in a good book; own all the Lagerfeld and Balmain and more, that I want; but I'm not enjoying being taken for what's become a never ending ride on the throw-my-money-away train. I never accept only "crumbs" in life, and I hugely dislike having money stolen from me. Like Mommy of 3, I'm super glad for everyone who's having fun and getting all kinds of great stuff, but Glu is going to need to redeem themselves to me by throwing a bone of some kind of other, and so yeah, that's that. I hope everyone had the best Christmas! Many hugs for all of you!

Gosh, I can so relate to everything you said. This game is becoming such a drain. Unless you have $$ to throw away, it's not really a game in your favor. Glu doesn't care. They really just keep catching us deeper and deeper. I remember it being 2 palettes at the most and you'd had almost all the gift box items. Not anymore, if you aren't throwing $40+ good luck getting what you want. Sad. Discouraging. Unfair. I'm trying to also have fun here on the forum rather then in the game because well.. In game is just a money s*ck and it's not rewarding by any means.
  • KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    nope. Those are from the Kylie So Glam event. The lips were earnable and the eyes were gift box. They are by far, the most beautiful facial features in the wardrobe, in my humble opinion.

They sure are. I Drool every time I see them. Love, love, love them.
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Alright, so in this event I managed to get:
    -the eyes
    -the lips
    -the holly shoes
    -the silver necklace
    -the hair

Sure, I wasn't able to finish, but I'm satisfied. TBH I didn't even think I'd get to the hair (which I love btw-- it's super cute and goes well with both formal and casual outfits!!).
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Gosh, I can so relate to everything you said. This game is becoming such a drain. Unless you have $$ to throw away, it's not really a game in your favor. Glu doesn't care. They really just keep catching us deeper and deeper. I remember it being 2 palettes at the most and you'd had almost all the gift box items. Not anymore, if you aren't hiring $40+ good luck getting what you want. Sad. Discouraging. Unfair. I'm trying to also have fun here on the forum rather then in the game because well.. In game is just a money s*ck and it's not rewarding by any means.

Bobbie: "Sad, discouraging, unfair"--words that really hit the nail on the head. This is going the way of the five-second life of the Kardashian Kard--those terms and conditions...and greed. And why K, K, and K had to drop that thing like a hot potato.

You know, I think instead of the 5 cheesy K stars--so miserly (hey, Scrooge!) as *everyone* has said, and we were *forced* to spend 3!--we should've been give a few more, *and* it would've been nice for Glu to leave a little red and green box in everyone's game that they could tap open and, voila!--A little gift from us to you, Thank you for all the playtime and endless money you've all been chucking down our greedy maw! And it could've had a piece of jewelry or a handbag, or a dress--a NICE one, mind you, nothing ugly like too many unfortunate things we all pass by in the wardrobe, but something special for the holiday--and obvi one for the guys who play too--let's be oh so *daring* as to call it a "Gift" from Glu and KKH. And we would've all been happy. H311, we would've been downright delighted. Tickled. Thrilled. It would've taken such a little thing to make so many of us happy.

Yeah, and you know, they really should put facial features in the wardrobe and NOT weekend events. I mean, of you miss a dress or a bag or whatever, it might be kind of a bummer, but it's not like your doll would wear it EVERY DAY, as with things like lips and eyes. It kind of sucks that not everyone has access to them, seems unfair. They should put them in the wardrobe, charge whatever crazy amount if Kstars you know they'd want to charge for them, and I bet they'd probably be the best-selling things on there.

Which makes me wonder (if anyone here knows enough about this stuff to even speculate)......do they have any way of tracking which wardrobe items are more popular? Meaning like, can they tell if hairstyle A sells tons, while only a tiny percentage of players want to part with 30 stars for hairstyle B? Not sure I'm articulating my question very well, hopefully that made sense. For all I know that's a ridiculous question and it's just not possible to track stuff like that, but I know nothing about that kind of stuff, I'm just curious. :-)
    Isableau, don't drop the stars issue. There is a box on your itunes receipt, for "Is there a problem with this transaction" or something to that effect. Click the Krap out of that link right now, and a form opens up and you submit that yes there was a problem you didn't get them. I had an issue with a special offer, and itunes refunded me right away. Then if you still don't get satisfaction, pm me, and we'll put our heads together. A lot of things might happen, but, if you pay for stars, you get stars.

Koko, you are so the best! Didja notice when you click the buttons within the emails that have the receipts they disappear into oblivion forever??? There is no way whatsoever of retrieving them! So I was able to send three, and never heard back from Apple on even one of the complaints. That's not typical of Apple at all. So I kept checking for an email confirmation of receipt of complaint from them for a week, and nothing. So reading all the Glu FAQs and them saying go bother Apple, and if they can't help then ok, we'll try to, but really everything's Apple's fault (hahahaha!); I finally called Apple, which declined to answer my questions about the complaints sent directly to them, just as you say, and the really nice guy on the phone said, it's Glu. They do this ALL the time! So I asked him what country they might be in, and he says "California"! I think he also said Silicon Valley! (Not clearly remembering on that one, but point is, there's no language barrier with Glu. So...what?! "Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice. So it was Apple that told me Glu wasn't giving people their downloads--constantly. So do you think I should call Apple again...or go to Glu? Any opinion is very welcome, and thank you so much again!

You should be aware that Glu monitors the forums, paying special attention to complaints in Hookah, and also the eent threads. They had a huge cheating/stealing faction that had to be eliminated. and with that addressed the ability to gift some items came back, times on resets were readjusted. I think it's a work in progress, and they do want to hear your opinions and complaints and critisisms. I'm really sorry this happened to you, ( the nondelivery of stars?) and I hope you'll try to resolve it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko, you are so the best! Didja notice when you click the buttons within the emails that have the receipts they disappear into oblivion forever??? There is no way whatsoever of retrieving them! So I was able to send three, and never heard back from Apple on even one of the complaints. That's not typical of Apple at all. So I kept checking for an email confirmation of receipt of complaint from them for a week, and nothing. So reading all the Glu FAQs and them saying go bother Apple, and if they can't help then ok, we'll try to, but really everything's Apple's fault (hahahaha!); I finally called Apple, which declined to answer my questions about the complaints sent directly to them, just as you say, and the really nice guy on the phone said, it's Glu. They do this ALL the time! So I asked him what country they might be in, and he says "California"! I think he also said Silicon Valley! (Not clearly remembering on that one, but point is, there's no language barrier with Glu. So...what?! "Curiouser and curiouser," said Alice. So it was Apple that told me Glu wasn't giving people their downloads--constantly. So do you think I should call Apple again...or go to Glu? Any opinion is very welcome, and thank you so much again!

Let me go dig out what I got when I had this problem. I'll be back soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts

This isn't my doll, Koko. :p
    This is: http://i66.tinypic.com/2m44rqf.jpg

Thanks though and thank you in advance. ;)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Oh. My. God. Koko, I think that your good thoughts are pure magic! I finally got the black dress!!! I'm so happy.
    My doll and Olivier rockin it in Dubai!

KKH_Screenshot_1451355082228.jpg

I agree. It would be nice too have a mix up of facial features!!
    Bobbie: "Sad, discouraging, unfair"--words that really hit the nail on the head. This is going the way of the five-second life of the Kardashian Kard--those terms and conditions...and greed. And why K, K, and K had to drop that thing like a hot potato.

You know, I think instead of the 5 cheesy K stars--so miserly (hey, Scrooge!) as *everyone* has said, and we were *forced* to spend 3!--we should've been give a few more, *and* it would've been nice for Glu to leave a little red and green box in everyone's game that they could tap open and, voila!--A little gift from us to you, Thank you for all the playtime and endless money you've all been chucking down our greedy maw! And it could've had a piece of jewelry or a handbag, or a dress--a NICE one, mind you, nothing ugly like too many unfortunate things we all pass by in the wardrobe, but something special for the holiday--and obvi one for the guys who play too--let's be oh so *daring* as to call it a "Gift" from Glu and KKH. And we would've all been happy. H311, we would've been downright delighted. Tickled. Thrilled. It would've taken such a little thing to make so many of us happy.

I agree. ONE clothing item. Everyone wanted PJ's. The his would have literally costed them nothing.
    Which makes me wonder (if anyone here knows enough about this stuff to even speculate)......do they have any way of tracking which wardrobe items are more popular? Meaning like, can they tell if hairstyle A sells tons, while only a tiny percentage of players want to part with 30 stars for hairstyle B? Not sure I'm articulating my question very well, hopefully that made sense. For all I know that's a ridiculous question and it's just not possible to track stuff like that, but I know nothing about that kind of stuff, I'm just curious. :-)

Im going to tell you YES! I do not work for Glu or any of their affiliates BUT I worked for an app based game before and we could tell exactly what our "hot seller" stuff was. And we sold everything by quantity. So if a dress was a super hot seller, which the glam ones were, we'd mark a price and we would limit them to 500. The game was all about limit edition clothing/items for the dolls, so this was what we did. If we sold some hats and they were not "hot" we would jack the quantity to 20,000 and they would sit. We wouldn't make anything else similar to that available. So I am pretty sure that Glu knows EVERYTHING they sell and what items are the most desired, ESPECIALLY if they read this forum, like it has been suggested to us.
    So I asked him what country they might be in, and he says "California"! I think he also said Silicon Valley.

I would guess that they are in the LA area as they show Kim DRIVING there on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. So that would sound about right as she's in the LA/Calabasas area.
    You should be aware that Glu monitors the forums, paying special attention to complaints in Hookah, and also the eent threads. They had a huge cheating/stealing faction that had to be eliminated. and with that addressed the ability to gift some items came back, times on resets were readjusted. I think it's a work in progress, and they do want to hear your opinions and complaints and critisisms. I'm really sorry this happened to you, ( the nondelivery of stars?) and I hope you'll try to resolve it. :)

Koko, we all love you to death! You are the sweetest ever and so very helpful. I do feel a lot of the time that Glu might "skim" the forum, but I also feel like sometimes things we want/like/love/appreciate/hate/despise get mixed into other threads. To be honest, with talking to just a few people here privately, Glu makes MORE than enough money to have someone hired full time to be on this forum and forwarding things to Glu that NEED attention. Sometimes things crack me up!! Like we all want more eyes and facial things. We've mentioned it in each thread in here a million times, like they are sitting on a money cow by NOT releasing more of them. We've SAID we'd pay K Stars for them!! Hair too!! It makes absolutely NO sense why they would do this.

Just like I e messaged them many times about only having 8 hour gigs. They said that's to make it harder. Make what harder? I can drive around and get tapables. But it's boring. Bored player = less time played = less money for Glu. I'll be so bored I hardly play or so bored I quit all together. Where's that logic?!
    Mani86 wrote: »
    This isn't my doll, Koko. :p
    This is: http://i66.tinypic.com/2m44rqf.jpg

Thanks though and thank you in advance. ;)

Oh, I made it right, I linked it wrong. lol. I wonder if I messed up any others. lol. I send a few Glu ones after yours. lol. A glu God may be rocking your doll Doll. lol.GiftMani86_zpsym9xrrhh.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ticisss wrote: »
    Oh. My. God. Koko, I think that your good thoughts are pure magic! I finally got the black dress!!! I'm so happy.
    My doll and Olivier rockin it in Dubai!

KKH_Screenshot_1451355082228.jpg

That dress looks fantastic on you. ANd I love the bracelets. THat must have been in the GiftBoxes some week. very nice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Are the holiday daily boxes gone? I just got a normal box and its really strange because it's 1AM where i am and i got a holiday box yesterday at 2 PM
    (I'm sorry english isn't my first language)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts

The way the boxes are setup certainly discouraged me from participating. I simply never ever open them anymore because they inevitably end up leaving you feeling shafted. I just ignore what's on offer there and play the rest of the game.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • SofiaKSofiaK Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am new to the forum.
    I completed the earner event with minutes to spare. Tried on the Christmas dress, then exited the game. When I came back, the lovely dress is nowhere to be found. Has this ever happened to anyone else after an event?
    I did submit a ticket in case the dress may be restored to my game.
  • lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    Giftlespritdescalier_zpsctvtwfvd.jpg

Merry Christmas lespritdescalier! You look great. and blurry avatar might mean you've made it small, but lost clarity. In case you want to use this, It probably won't be blurry, or send me a pic youd like for your avatar, and I'll try to reduce it for you.

Avalespirit_zpsx2y3vhl3.jpg

thank you so much, koko! you rock. merry belated christmas!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Oh, I made it right, I linked it wrong. lol. I wonder if I messed up any others. lol. I send a few Glu ones after yours. lol. A glu God may be rocking your doll Doll. lol.
    http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l497/RoxCoconut/KKH%20Gifts/GiftMani86_zpsym9xrrhh.jpg

Thank you so much Koko! You're such a sweetheart. :D