Glitch -0 hour gig- +no more jobs + No Star Payout

13Next

Comments

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Ouch, I am sorry they said that Wolfie, our personal Glu Guru said take it, do it, and it should be just the one. It's NEVER good to just avoid doing one, because it does cause blockage. Wolfie......if you post a pic in the Christmas event party thread (look in my signature) I can make your Christmas gift. ;)

Purple Zebra - 1st, love your name and the imagery. 2nd. Welcome, and if you want to jump in, just follow the link to the party and say Hi. Post a pic of your doll and I'll make you a Chrismtas Gift as well.

Merry Christmas guys
    Yeah, I bit the bullet and started the event when I realised this weekend was a gig event. My On A Roll is now at 1%, which is annoying because I was so close to that k-star pay-off, but c'est la vie! And thanks Koko! I'll get my doll looking purdy for you! :)

ETA: Took a screenshot and added it to the Christmas event thread for you!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks. I'll make you graphic in a bit. My guys are just waking up, time to put the cinnamon rolls in the oven. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Amy, let me know how it comes through with you ticket and if there's any compensation. I won't be sending one til then, I just don't want to be disappointed with customer care replies.

I went through with my 0h gigs and everything seems to be fine now.

Hey guys,

So the other day I received a reply from Glu and they said since the glitch caused a knock on effect which prevented me playing the game last week and prevented me from taking advantage of the free Kstars per gig, they gave me 25 Kstars as compensation :)

They were really nice about it and wished my happy holidays, they couldn't have been more helpful and even contacted me via pm on the forum. So I'd encourage anyone who was affected by the glitch to send in a ticket :)

ABDB8FC9-4D23-40F4-A6B2-692C3BF8A153_zpsoyygmlju.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Thats awesome I'm so happy to hear Happy Customer Care reports. They really do try. ANd sometimes, it takes a little longer to get your issue across, but they are fair, sympathetic and nice people, just like us. ;) Congratulations. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Amy for the update, and I'm glad for you! I'll send the ticket after my transfer issue gets solved. I'm still waiting.
    PM to add
    Hang in there Nai. I check on him everyday, and we do a gig. Just so he knows we haven't forgotten about him. Besides, it keeps him active.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary