General Complaints Thread

Comments

• lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    what's the secret to the non-blurry avatar picture? or am i doomed to a pixelated complexion for the rest of my days here.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I think I may have...but I didn't do any gigs. So, I don't know why it would make me a level 5. Right now, I switched to my old phone and am trying to play on there. I occasionally try to move the game to my new phone, but it just uses the "blonde" doll game.

Here's how you look on my game

2lca0ra.jpg

Maybe there's still hope? I'm so sorry this is happening to you.. I hope you are able to get your game back :/
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Here's how you look on my game

2lca0ra.jpg

Maybe there's still hope? I'm so sorry this is happening to you.. I hope you are able to get your game back :/

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to recover my game. I started playing again on my old phone. I last played it in July when I switched phones. I was just now able to transfer that game to my new phone...but I lost all my progress since then. I had completed many weekend events, bought a lot of k star items (including during Black Friday), gotten a lot of holiday gift items in my gift boxes, and had completed a second comeback. I lost two of my favorite hairstyles, which bothers me the most. I am going to try to beg and plead with support (by adding pictures) to possibly credit me those two things....if I can't have anything else. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ^^
    I got 4kash today, too. My daily box had a lovely, mustard yellow colored sports bra.

Uggghhhhh. I feel your pain! :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone knows if the holiday gift boxes is officially done? I didn't see anymore holiday items inside of my giftboxes.😕

tmp_13896_Screenshot_2015_12_28_00_16_55_1_21293.png
    how to do a screen shot
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    Does anyone knows if the holiday gift boxes is officially done? I didn't see anymore holiday items inside of my giftboxes.��

how to do a screen shot

hi carol. i just posted about this in another thread, but i just won the holiday boots in my box today. yesterday, i didn't have any holiday or clothing options in my array. but today i had the boots, so i think the holiday items are still there, just more randomly placed. koko talked about it in another thread too, i think.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Does anyone knows if the holiday gift boxes is officially done? I didn't see anymore holiday items inside of my giftboxes.��

how to do a screen shot

My gift box was just a normal one this morning.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I'm ****ed off that the Christmas gift boxes are over. I did win the white dress, black dress, tights and boots, which is cool, but literally all the other times I got 4 energy, which is the opposite of cool. I really wanted that fur vest and sparkly blazer, but so many days there were literally NO Christmas items in any of the boxes. :(
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm ****ed off that the Christmas gift boxes are over. I did win the white dress, black dress, tights and boots, which is cool, but literally all the other times I got 4 energy, which is the opposite of cool. I really wanted that fur vest and sparkly blazer, but so many days there were literally NO Christmas items in any of the boxes. :(

Same. I only won black dress, boots and sunglasses. Spent a lot of KStars but it was for nothing. I thought we will be getting special boxes till New Year.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts

Same........ I only got the earrings when I spent so many kstars on those boxes :( I'm really sad I didn't get that white dress since I wanted it so bad.

• NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Aww, I was hoping we would get them until the new year. I really wnated to get at least one of the dresses for my Facebook game. At least I got the white one on my phone. :(
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    First, I don't get points. Second, k-stars wasted to get the only two items that matter. Third, 5-kstars from Kim, that's it?? Fourth, I don't know what it is but a lot of you act like you don't know how to click page 2 and so on. Fourth, I guess my doll can't trust Alvin anymore. Not too sure what the hell that was about. Lastly, I missed those blasted eyes by one box. One f-cking box. They should have been sent to me since I had glitches and bugs with this event. Not fair!

CG7Dops.png

I swear the only thing I enjoyed was sending my doll to do a movie. Simon does not call my doll for anything related to television and film. Why can I not have the audition calls for medical dramas and soaps??? I could do that in Stardom Hollywood all the time. Even though some of the projects were beyond idiotic--Digital Desire?? A romance movie about computers. What is that even?? The runway shows, appearances, and spreads are nice and all but she needs other stuff to do.

Ooo. I am sick of that Kim Kardashian Hollywood game account all this b.s. "throwback sale #3 coming soon!" and "we sent your suggestions in!" And what about the suggestions here? Oh that is right they were used for Katy, Kendall & Kylie, and Britney. I do not f-cking care about those games. If I want something for KKH I expect it and want it to be in KKH not some other game!

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I am really disappointed too. I actually wanted the Cookie Monster outfit. I won the navy tights and black boots but just missed the blue fur outfit twice. Argh!

I also really really really wanted KKH to create a Christmas sweater for the ladies and fun Christmas hair for both genders.

James, my male doll, did pretty well with the daily holiday boxes. He found three sweaters and a sweater/jacket combo.

Still, I truly feel that overall I spent too many K stars on those dang boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, I was hoping we would get them until the new year. I really wnated to get at least one of the dresses for my Facebook game. At least I got the white one on my phone. :(

Glu looked into this and the Giftboxes were scheduled to end Sunday the 27th, the end of the Christmas weekend. Then because we're expressed disappointment that they ended before New Years Eve, Glu is considering expanding the Holiday Gift Boxes next year to run through to the New Year.

And, it turns out last year the special boxes ended on the 26th, so I at least was recalling it incorrectly. So, I hope this clears up the confusion about the boxes we thought ended early. Good news about next year though. As much as we complained about not opportunity for good prizes, we were all disappointed when they ended Sunday into Monday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay! Tell them not to consider, just do it!

Anyway, I thought I recall it was written that it will run through new year, or maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Let me dig through my screen shots.

Edit: Okay not quite. "For the holiday season", so I was just assuming New Year's was part of the holiday season.
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    First, I don't get points. Second, k-stars wasted to get the only two items that matter. Third, 5-kstars from Kim, that's it?? Fourth, I don't know what it is but a lot of you act like you don't know how to click page 2 and so on. Fourth, I guess my doll can't trust Alvin anymore. Not too sure what the hell that was about. Lastly, I missed those blasted eyes by one box. One f-cking box. They should have been sent to me since I had glitches and bugs with this event. Not fair!

CG7Dops.png

I swear the only thing I enjoyed was sending my doll to do a movie. Simon does not call my doll for anything related to television and film. Why can I not have the audition calls for medical dramas and soaps??? I could do that in Stardom Hollywood all the time. Even though some of the projects were beyond idiotic--Digital Desire?? A romance movie about computers. What is that even?? The runway shows, appearances, and spreads are nice and all but she needs other stuff to do.

Ooo. I am sick of that Kim Kardashian Hollywood game account all this b.s. "throwback sale #3 coming soon!" and "we sent your suggestions in!" And what about the suggestions here? Oh that is right they were used for Katy, Kendall & Kylie, and Britney. I do not f-cking care about those games. If I want something for KKH I expect it and want it to be in KKH not some other game!

Okay... For once, surprisingly I totally agree with you. I spent half my f***ing rent trying to chase those **** eyes. I'm mad as hell. They should give it to me for free for consolation just like I think they should give Vat's Brad Pitt hair to him for free after his much publicised breakdown/suffering.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Dear Glu:

Please make sure your copy editor, proofreader, whatever, knows.how.to.spell. I do NOT want Maria to call me "hun." I am NOT Atilla. If she--Maria--or anyone else, would like to use the short form of HONEY, it's HON. ffs. People, smfh.

Hugs, kisses, and love,

an editor

freaking Atilla the freaking Hun, wth...
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yay! Tell them not to consider, just do it!

Anyway, I thought I recall it was written that it will run through new year, or maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Let me dig through my screen shots.

Edit: Okay not quite. "For the holiday season", so I was just assuming New Year's was part of the holiday season.

But it is.

Isn't it??
    I know this is Hookah but people are complaining about the increased circumvention of censored words. So, please don't use words that look like banned words. Use different words to express your discontent. Anything in the future will be taken down if the intent is there. You know George Carlin's 7 words? Don't try to use any of them in any circumvented form. Try 'that's a real poo move' instead of the obvious S word. Don't throw in punctuation to use the FBomb. Ok? thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Never posted in here until today but who at the Glu offices said that these outfits are wroth grinding for like the men earnable look so random the only thing I can I absolutely love is the purple blazer. Then the hair in the gift boxes for the lady's look like some melted plastic why? Really disappointed that you would end the year with some below average items.
    Sophie
    Glu what is this? Why you're not allowing players to have the option to change the color highlights of that particular hairstyle? Not all doll can pull off blonde highlights. My doll can't because she looks really ratchet like...

She looks washed-up and it just doesn't compliments her skin complexion based on the preview. So I'm most definitely not interested to chase the ombré hair anymore until the Glu team start making some changes ASAP.

tmp_19540_Pics_Art_12_31_11_41_40_732536417.png
    screen shot on pc
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think my fluffing giftbox odds is rigged.

I keep hearing people getting ALL 4 items in what, 8 to 10 boxes, some boxes were also 40 KStars. That never happened to me, my chase always ends up in 4 digit KStars spent.

A ton of my gift box sets always come with no event items, I have a hundred screenshots to prove. Can you imagine blasting 120 KStars to see you didn't even stand a chance? Now imagine a 4 digit amount spent in total. That's what I've been dealing with month after month.

I've been giving them this feedback, and I was happy to hear that there'll be a change to make sure such cases will be less likely to happen but, update after update, I don't see it. Not in my case.

4 digit amount. Not 3 digit amount. This is what could possibly spoil a New Year mood, but whatever.
    PM to add
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    Okay, I came here to vent, but then I saw Koko mentioning George Carlin had to take some time to say how much I love his work.

But... On with the ranting... I bought myself a pretty new iPhone 6s for Christmas, got it on the 29th, installed KKH on it (obviously), started up my second game (first one is on Android and I have no issues with it, besides G+ not adding friends) and low and behold - I can't watch any videos for free K-Stars. I have been playing the game ever since I installed it, my doll is now on level 10 and I did end up buying two packs or K-Stars, because I hate not having any. I submitted a ticket for it and I'm waiting to see in they have any ideas what may be the problem.
    But right after I submitted the ticket I started the adoption center gig and saw this...

img0101.png

I remember this being an issue with a lot of people in the past, but I never really paid much attention to if it ever was fixed and how... I'll look into it and send in another ticket if needed, but it's super annoying anyway, especially since I have no desire to restart the game.

Sorry for the long novel, but I had to get it out of my system, I don't know anyone IRL who plays, so this is the only place where I can rant..
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    Not a problem. :) And I love love love George. He looked so small in his last cable special, then he was gone just a short while after. Does the adoption function, and showing babies work even though the attendants are phantoms? I have both kids, so when I go in there, the head nurse just says ' tell your friends. See ya.' lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    "It's Bad For Ya" was his last special, I believe. I loved it, it's definitely one of my favorites.
    The adoption function seems to work fine, I haven't actually adopted a baby, but the option is available. I'm not really bothered by the glitch being visual, if everything else is working, but I'm worried that something else might go wrong. Thanks to the weekend parties I leveled up and my doll is now a C-lister, so I really hope there's nothing serious wrong with my game. So far everything is working, apart from the free videos and the adoption center glitch.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    7 arrays at 3 chances an array = 21 boxes in a ROW = 840 stars = Over $70 USD and NO event hair in any of those arrays...? lol. So I had no chance to even pick the hair even if I could. I really would like to get my money back if I could. xD

Someone at Glu REALLY needs to look at these item odds... They are INSANE. A few arrays with no event items at all and most arrays with 1 event item only.
    I'm really disappointed. After I completed the last new year's eve gig, I didn't receive the latest new year's eve background. I don't think that it's fair Glu! I wasn't playing this game since last year since it's been released. I don't even have last new year's eve background inside of my photo booth smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    CodeRed wrote: »
    "It's Bad For Ya" was his last special, I believe. I loved it, it's definitely one of my favorites.
    The adoption function seems to work fine, I haven't actually adopted a baby, but the option is available. I'm not really bothered by the glitch being visual, if everything else is working, but I'm worried that something else might go wrong. Thanks to the weekend parties I leveled up and my doll is now a C-lister, so I really hope there's nothing serious wrong with my game. So far everything is working, apart from the free videos and the adoption center glitch.

I started a second game on my iPad last month and the helpers in my Adoption Center are also zombies. I also don't receive any video offers to earn K stars. I assumed Glu got rid of them on new games but maybe it is a glitch?

I just sent you a GC invite for my newer game.

46180585-AED4-42C5-B841-2DD6E903ECC0_zpsi0fjcp7y.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Oh mu gosh, I didn't even realize that the nurses do look like zombies!
    I got a response from Glu about the videos and they told me they are working on it, so I suppose we should be getting videos, but go figure... I got about two or three a day on my android, so it would definitely help, right now I just get the ones from achievements, since I don't plan on buying any this week and I'm almost out of the ones I did buy because I got a private plane.
    Also thank you for adding me Holly! I have been reading this forum for a while and I've always admired Dixie's style! :)
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    CodeRed wrote: »

My new character has no option for free K Stars either. It's frustrating. I didn't send a ticket because my main game (iOS) still does t get daily gift boxes and I'd rather them then my 2nd doll having free K Stars although both peeve me off like no ones business!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!