VIP Memberhip - What do we know?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks hoodstar. :) I'll merge the threads.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I don't even have this VIP membership offer. No idea what it is about. Vague idea from reading this stuff but don't know what good it actually does if you get it. Until Glu removes the $4k prize and stores our games on their server so we can transfer our investment to other tablets, not sure I'd get one anyway so it's just as well.
  • miros20miros20 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sorry but, where can I cancel this?:/
    Hi. You have to contact customer care. Here is a post, giving instructions. Contact them, and instruct them to cancel your membership and stop billing you.

Can you tell us what the VIP membership was all about? What did you get? What were the perks? We've all been curious about this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Someone in one of the fan Facebook pages posted this pic:

image_zpsibwtpmld.jpeg

After I asked her with what event she got that gorgeous never-seen before dress she answered: 'I bought a VIP membership so I get the regular daily boxes along with the VIP daily boxes'!

I so want to learn more about this membership, it really sounds interesting!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Someone in one of the fan Facebook pages posted this pic:

image_zpsibwtpmld.jpeg

After I asked her with what event she got that gorgeous never-seen before dress she answered: 'I bought a VIP membership so I get the regular daily boxes along with the VIP daily boxes'!

I so want to learn more about this membership, it really sounds interesting!!

Wow. That dress is gorgeous! Thanks for posting it Linda.

Miros20 -- PLEASE tell us all about the VIP membership. Thanks.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    From what I saw from a guy who has this VIP membership, you receive daily boxes with better and exclusive items! Pretty cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh wow now I want it!
    PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh wow now I want it!
    Me too. C'mon glu make an announcement as to why only certain people have it.
    iOS
    The VIP membership is a subscription service. At the moment it's being tested for Android only because iOS has different rules about how apps can use a subscription payment model. We're testing the subscription packages with large portions of our Android players at the moment and it's looking good, so we'll eventually release it to more and more Android players. If a player does not have it at the moment, they can feel free to check the Starshop periodically to see if it has been since rolled out to them too.

So, for Android players at the moment, it's only a matter of time. If it's a success with Android, maybe iOS will be next. Fingers crossed everybody.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The VIP membership is a subscription service. At the moment it's being tested for Android only because iOS has different rules about how apps can use a subscription payment model. We're testing the subscription packages with large portions of our Android players at the moment and it's looking good, so we'll eventually release it to more and more Android players. If a player does not have it at the moment, they can feel free to check the Starshop periodically to see if it has been since rolled out to them too.

So, for Android players at the moment, it's only a matter of time. If it's a success with Android, maybe iOS will be next. Fingers crossed everybody.

Thanks for the info! I'm Android so I will keep checking the Starshop.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    '

UGH! I have no android device or I'd start another game just to experience the VIP membership.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thanks for updating us! Let's hope iOS will follow soon!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm kinda liking the idea of memberships! I hope iOS gets it soon!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • tandradillontandradillon Registered Users 1 Posts
    What is included in the VIP monthly start subscription?
    Hi. This offer is not yet available for everyone, if the offer is available in the StarShop for you, there should be an announcement showing you what is included. There is a thread in General Discussion about this, I'll find it and move your thread.

Nice to meet you tandradillon. :) Welcome to the forum.
    natchula wrote: »

4sxs2h.png

From the announcement Natchula posted, you get the removal of ads, 220 Stars each month, better Daily Gift Boxes (I've seen some of these, they're very nice), and a chance for unique VIP items. If I were one of the Androids chosen, I would definitely try out the offer for a few months. You can cancel at any time.

Let us know what you decide, and what becomes available. I'd love to see a palette of 'special' gift boxes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If anyone has VIP yet, I too would love to see some of the special gifts!
    iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    If anyone has VIP yet, I too would love to see some of the special gifts!

I saw this on IG. Jumpsuit, shoes and bag.

IMG_0646_zpsih7uleca.png
    I saw this on IG. Jumpsuit, shoes and bag.

IMG_0646_zpsih7uleca.png

Must have that jumpsuit! Thanks Francesca
    iOS
    Reminder Announcement: Android StarShop games are having a sale on Stars - up to 40% off now through November 2nd. Prices reflected in the star shop. (This is the sale I've been waiting for all year. :) I want to make sure since there is no 'ingame' announcement, that everyone sees it. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Cute bag.

fDFfrQz.png

Hi, this bag was part of the VIP gifts? can we blow it up? Does this mean you're our very own VIP member Hoodstar9? 9 is very significant to every aspect of my life. Plus, it's just like the best number. One of my game babies is
    Jagger Raphael 9. ANyway, I wander. Back to VIP.

Can you tell us more about it? To the majority of us, it is this Magical Mystickal Wonderland meets Mary Poppins' Bag of tricks. I think most of us would join in a heartbeat given the chance.

Someone posted that every gift in the palette was a good one. *le Sigh

I'm putting this here because it's appropriate at :31 seconds into it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    The VIP boxes only has cash, energy, and the VIP items. Nothing else. So there are many, many days where the whole palette is only cash and energy. Cash prize ranges from 750 to 2,000 and energy prize ranges from 5 to 15. You can only open 1 box a day. No paying more K-Stars to open extra boxes. They do not count as a regular giftbox, so you get a regular giftbox plus the VIP box daily.

I FINALLY got the VIP shirt I was chasing for today after getting the shorts a few days before so I will post a screenshot in a bit.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Hi, this bag was part of the VIP gifts? can we blow it up? Does this mean you're our very own VIP member Hoodstar9? 9 is very significant to every aspect of my life. Plus, it's just like the best number. One of my game babies is
    Jagger Raphael 9. ANyway, I wander. Back to VIP.

Can you tell us more about it? To the majority of us, it is this Magical Mystickal Wonderland meets Mary Poppins' Bag of tricks. I think most of us would join in a heartbeat given the chance.

Someone posted that every gift in the palette was a good one. *le Sigh

I'm putting this here because it's appropriate at :31 seconds into it.

I am not a VIP member. I only grabbed a screen shot of what another player won. The only thing I know is what others have said here.

Cilan wrote: »
    The VIP boxes only has cash, energy, and the VIP items. Nothing else. So there are many, many days where the whole palette is only cash and energy. Cash prize ranges from 750 to 2,000 and energy prize ranges from 5 to 15. You can only open 1 box a day. No paying more K-Stars to open extra boxes. They do not count as a regular giftbox, so you get a regular giftbox plus the VIP box daily.

I FINALLY got the VIP shirt I was chasing for today after getting the shorts a few days before so I will post a screenshot in a bit.

No sh-t Cilan. That is what all boxes in this game have.

A few months back someone painted a very different picture. :( But....very glad you got the shirt and shorts you were after.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

I've been a VIP member since november and the only exclusive items i've come across are these shoes, purse and black jumpsuit.
    Screenshot_2015-12-28-15-35-59_1.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-28-15-35-22_1.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-28-15-35-46_1.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1451337683359.jpg

Love them all especially the jumpsuit! I was envying Kim wearing it the Britt awards. She looked absolutely beautiful!
    Kim-K-MAIN.jpg

It took me about a month to get all 3 items since I have horrible luck and like Cilan said you can only open one box a day and some days didn't have any of the VIP items (just random assortments of cash, energy and kstars) Since i've gotten those 3 items, my daily VIP gift boxes have only consisted of cash, kstars and energy. Cash and energy prizes range in what Cilan posted above although I have also seen 3,000 cash and I believe the highest amount of k stars opened has been 3. I'll have to pay more attention on that. So besides this one outfit (I may be wrong, my game just hasn't seen an opportunity for any more exclusive clothing yet) the VIP isn't anything you guys are completely missing out on. I do think its something they should continue and when it becomes available to everyone I definitely recommend it! Its always fun having two daily boxes to open up and it never hurts to get a couple extra cash, energy or kstars daily on top of the 220 kstars a month. I'll post some screen shots of some of the daily palettes. Cilan definitely post the shirt and shorts you are talking about if you have some free time. It would be neat to see since my game has only had these 3 items but i've also only been a member for 2 months. :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Here is just a random assortment of some of my VIP palettes I have opened to give you an idea of the "daily rewards".

Screenshot_2015-11-14-06-36-46_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-12-08-09-59_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-13-07-11-57_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-09-10-47-55_1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-11-10-01-39_1.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    OMG. That black jumpsuit is in the box I always pick. It would have been mine. Sigh. That outfit is gorg.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Holy ****! That palette looks a zillion times better than anything my iOS provides. Wow.... That jumpsuit is to die for. I have mesh boots to match it, too.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    The shoes are cute!