How You Style

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    but I have no idea how. :( there's no way to upload it here, or copy and paste, or I-don't-know-what. Maybe it's because I use an iPhone to play. :(. :(:(

everyone's dolls look Xmas-great, btw.😘💋

You can try to practicing to post pics on this thread:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160000-Test-Thread-for-Images-and-Videos/page2
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    but I have no idea how. :( there's no way to upload it here, or copy and paste, or I-don't-know-what. Maybe it's because I use an iPhone to play. :(. :(:(

everyone's dolls look Xmas-great, btw.����

You can download the photobucket app for free, upload photos there, and then post here. It is really easy to use.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

everyone's dolls look Xmas-great, btw.����

You can do it on an iPhone. I play on an iPad mini but the same apps work with your iPhone.

You can take a screen grab within the game or use the KKH photo booth. Then you can use Imgur or Photobucket to edit and upload the pictures. There are instructions for both Apps somewhere here in the Forum. Hopefully another member has the link for you!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    matching with Khloe.
    image_zpsfvnon5cj.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:

everyone's dolls look Xmas-great, btw.😘💋

I posted a guide of step-by-step instructions on how to post pics at http://postimage.org/.
    Or you can try http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

James is really embracing Christmas.

7D428EC1-446D-4043-A9D5-0700BF1E9885_zpsmgwg5gxx.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Merry Christmas

2r46gdd.jpg
    Sophie
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I posted a guide of step-by-step instructions on how to post pics at http://postimage.org/.
    Or you can try http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload.

Ohmigod, has anyone told you today how amazing you are?? If not, consider yourself told. Thank you so much for all of your help!!!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You can do it on an iPhone. I play on an iPad mini but the same apps work with your iPhone.

You can take a screen grab within the game or use the KKH photo booth. Then you can use Imgur or Photobucket to edit and upload the pictures. There are instructions for both Apps somewhere here in the Forum. Hopefully another member has the link for you!

Thanks, Holly. Carol posted a bunch of stuff for me, but I had no idea about photo bucket, which I used to use a long time ago. Great idea. I read here, and you're always so sweet to everyone. Thank you again!
    You can download the photobucket app for free, upload photos there, and then post here. It is really easy to use.

This sounds the easiest, and so the best option to try first. I had no idea there was a photo bucket app; I'm going to look for it right now. Thank you so much!
    Ohmigod, has anyone told you today how amazing you are?? If not, consider yourself told. Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

Oh thanks for your commentary. That means so much to me. I just love helping others.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Untitled_zpsdlslunsy.png
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I hope Christmas was a joy for everyone. I had a long break from Thursday to Sunday, it's sadly over though. I brought white pants today. White pants can be dangerous to wear, no bright colored undies! Apparently, the male ones gives me the vibe that it's kind of see through. There's a more opaque white one, but this is the "translucent" one.

No red undies!

qSAQAb4.jpg
    PM to add
    A family that slays in denim stays together forever

2hn24ue.jpg
    Sophie
    This lovey dovey couple loves their outfits for today's looks.

9qcum8.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    9rulia.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    30771805-735B-4833-8F36-76569700E761_zps4snai06c.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's mine. I always rock these white pants. They are so cute!!

C3D5A88F-9F6B-4BA2-ABC5-BD044D16C19B_zpsmbxrefxm.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    This sounds the easiest, and so the best option to try first. I had no idea there was a photo bucket app; I'm going to look for it right now. Thank you so much!

You are welcome. If you decide to use it upload the photo, click on the i with the circle around it, then tap the "img" option which will automatically copy, then just paste that code in your message here. The photo should show up once you post. Really easy to do :)
    11B3A004-EF08-4BA6-B626-B31CB1AF9E3F_zpshnqliefr.jpg
    Playing fake doctor, I'm kidnapping a baby so I don't have to pay 160KStars.

1pmUFTn.jpg
    PM to add
    Never ever used these pants. Girls just have too many black pants/ leggings/ tights/ whatever. Then, the men's look a little sloppy, maybe good for home-wear or something.

We go back to black.

PSzVO46.jpg
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I never really wear these pants because they're too baggy for my liking. But here's how I styled them.
    image_zpsjgirlu7k.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Omg, I'm so behind...here are my last 8 looks:
    21jq24w.jpg

And here's the new one. Pretty casual for between the holidays :)delac6.jpg
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    jijbxu.jpg
    Just kept things simple.

2vrxrf8.jpg
    Sophie
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    60C1C88F-81C0-4C7B-A22D-8800E56499E4_zpsdjp3qusg.jpg

This is a fun idea for a picture thread!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I have to say thank you to my KKH sister Aviva who gifted me these and lots of other things -thanks Aviva! (and everyone else :))

image_zpsl6nx1rgm.jpeg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Carol Davida can't look glamorous today because she's gonna visit her cousin who lives at the countryside. She's on her way to her cousin's farm though. She made sure that she packed her rubber boots inside of her luggage. Oh she's gonna be milking the cows at the barn for sure.

mc9b2q.jpg

Jack hates his look for today because his shorts makes him looks like he has no swagger at all lol

On a bright note, he loves his cap😎
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Never wore those pants before.. Black with brown belt.. I don't think so lol
    2r2x4hs.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014