Who's excited for the january 2016 update

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
What to expect? I'm so excited!
Prev1345

Comments

• Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts
    KKH_zpsq5gmhgma.jpg

Who is waiting for this update! I hope GLU keeps it's word. I can't wait!!!! Any thoughts on the upcoming features that the picture states
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I believe that's the fan club and not sure if they have any connections with glu.
    Sophie
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Well.. there are things we've been suggesting for a year in the official suggestion thread made by glu that have never happened.. so.. but yeah it's always cool to get new updates, I guess we'll see :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No connection with Glu, but their connection is through Kim's people. Kim's kamp is in contact with the fan club. So that's where that info comes from. The forum is GLU, we've got the developers, the fan club has Kim. So I'm assuming the fan club asks for things, Kim's kamp passes it along to Glu, and they try to work it out. Make sense?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    So many android users with the hack are starting a campaign for a throwback with "all the items from 2015" I'm posting this here because i think glu should know this. I think it's because their game restart itself several times ��
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Hell yes I'm very excited omg! This is fabulous news. Thank you, Glu!!!

I hope we get to purchase more, and varied facial features ASAP. Plus all sorts of past hairstyles should be available for purchase instead of waiting for throwback events.

i don't even care how much they jack up the price, I'll pay for it. Just make these choices available and both Glu and we, your loyal KKH players will be way more than satisfied.

its a win-win & that's always good news.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    So many android users with the hack are starting a campaign for a throwback with "all the items from 2015" I'm posting this here because i think glu should know this. I think it's because their game restart itself several times ��

I think Glu will see through that, but thanks for this info. I'll make sure it's seen. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Can't wait for the new update! I'm again at max level and have no new gigs besides the random ones Simon calls about.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Brandon Lee SantosBrandon Lee Santos Registered Users 44 Posts

I know couple of android players that play the game legally that want a throwback sale
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Koko do you know if the fan club has direct communication with Kim? Is that real or are just lies?
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

Girl even I am DYING for another throwback sale. I was one of early players, played for months, speed for quite a while and stayed playing again a few months ago.
    I was lucky to get the second throwback sale but it didn't have the Kylie eyes/lips that I am in LOVE with.

It'd be unfortunate for them to cancel or stop the throwback event may because of those hackers. Plus didn't GLU vipe out most, if not all of the hackers like months ago?
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I really hope all of what's in the fanclub post will actually get forwarded to KIM/Glu because I'd love to see all of that in the game.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    What player DOESN'T want a throwback sale? I know I do! (Just hopefully not when I'm on holiday in the first two weeks of January, lmao).
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    I really hope all of what's in the fanclub post will actually get forwarded to KIM/Glu because I'd love to see all of that in the game.

Personally I don't follow their account but some things was added to the game, Olivier Rousteing, the Balmain Paris clothes/store, the facial features for baby and even some clothes that the players have suggested on Instagram, so maybe it's true. What do you think?
    I think that Kim's people who work with her social media, fan clubs, etc collect these suggestions from fans, and what "kim' wants, is then worked on to be added if possible. Just as some of our suggestions are picked up for the game, can we forget about the Iquana? Ok, we asked for him in Mexico, got him elsewhere, but we still got the Iguana. That's one thing, We specifically asked for more 'other hand' jewelry. Next update gave us a lovely gold bracelet for the other hand. Those are just the two that come to mind, but understand that a request coming from Kim's people, will have more weight than a poll from us. So, I think the Glu Gurus balance it all, suggestions that Glu gets from FB, Twitter, here and elsewhere, requests from Kim's Kamp, and their own developers' ideas for the game. And, what we get is a fine balance from all the different angles. :) That's what I think.

Oh, btw, I came here to post that I merged this thread with the earlier one started by ticsss. I think when they posed the update question, we were all wrapped up anticipating Christmas and Santa and the Holiday Event. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    I remember suggesting the Jerusalem or Tel Aviv location in the thread about new locations, I'm so excited Israel is going to be apart of the game! I hope it will inculde some Israeli & Jewish stuff when we'll have assignments for the new location! So excited! I wish they'll add Dublin and do London more interesting! And finally, some new lips & stuff! Haaahhh! Waited for it for so long! When the update is about to come? And is a throw back sale is planned?
  • Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    Well, I want a throw back sale with all of the items not because I'm an hacker, because I want all the things included and I don't want to miss anything I liked. I also spent money on the game so I want to get as much as possible. I buy K Stars and K Cash throught the game, all legal.
    Ok well then someone please get me the address for Kim's people so I can request separate eyebrow colour which has been in the promo pictures *forever*
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    ToC Part IV please, we did the last season in September. And also The Stalking Dead spinoff based on my character, The Drifter. :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think that Kim's people who work with her social media, fan clubs, etc collect these suggestions from fans, and what "kim' wants, is then worked on to be added if possible. Just as some of our suggestions are picked up for the game, can we forget about the Iquana? Ok, we asked for him in Mexico, got him elsewhere, but we still got the Iguana. That's one thing, We specifically asked for more 'other hand' jewelry. Next update gave us a lovely gold bracelet for the other hand. Those are just the two that come to mind, but understand that a request coming from Kim's people, will have more weight than a poll from us. So, I think the Glu Gurus balance it all, suggestions that Glu gets from FB, Twitter, here and elsewhere, requests from Kim's Kamp, and their own developers' ideas for the game. And, what we get is a fine balance from all the different angles. :) That's what I think.

Oh, btw, I came here to post that I merged this thread with the earlier one started by ticsss. I think when they posed the update question, we were all wrapped up anticipating Christmas and Santa and the Holiday Event. ;)

I'm agree with you kokokokonut, but what about our petition to remove the 4k gift boxes because it's very frustrating 😩?
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Anybody suggesting that a desire for throwback sales means you are a hacker is totally insane. What player doesn't want a throwback sale? Better even if it was actually in our closet for purchase. Now that to me would be fair. I really do hope that Kim knows we are loyalists to her game and as such, we need incentives and our suggestions to come into fruition.

We need hair, new eyes, new lips, and better and more options for makeup.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Just saw a post on Instagram confirming the throwback sale ..... Again don't know if it's offical or not. I'm rubbish at posting pics, for some reason my iPad won't let me click links on photo bucket to copy and paste. However I follow an account named kimkardashianhollywoodgame. More to the point , when is the weekend event starting ....? I don't want to celebrate new year on my game on Saturday , when it's all over with. Hoping for the event to start tomorrow
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    This post?

29ehld.jpg
    23hwvo9.jpg
    Sophie
    image.png

Here it is
    Ah you beat me to it lol
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Anybody suggesting that a desire for throwback sales means you are a hacker is totally insane. What player doesn't want a throwback sale? Better even if it was actually in our closet for purchase. Now that to me would be fair. I really do hope that Kim knows we are loyalists to her game and as such, we need incentives and our suggestions to come into fruition.

We need hair, new eyes, new lips, and better and more options for makeup.

who said what now? A hacker may want a throwback, but the vast majority of players asking for throwbacks, are legit players who want to try their hand at winning a long gone prized item they didn't get when it was orig available . Zoe is totally right. Now I'm off to see where this started.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, if this is true - I'm gonna open every single box, until I get those Kylie lips!

How many boxes are there usually, does anyone remember from the previous?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I'm agree with you kokokokonut, but what about our petition to remove the 4k gift boxes because it's very frustrating ?

Ok, somethings just won't happen. In any game of chance, take the game show Lets Make a Deal, there is always a chance that there is a donkey behind the curtain, and you get zonked. Yes, we'd like them removed. But Glu is not going to remove a moneymaker because we dont' like it. I came to realize that, But what about the 30 Event point prizes they added? OMG I'd love one or two of those instead of another pair of sunglasses when I'm trying to earn a gown.

That's like 2 1/2 3 hour 5Star events to some of us. That's a good gift if I'm trying for the final part of the outfit. So, I looked at that like, Glu saying "Well, we're not taking out the 4K$, but hows this for another prize? But, they didn't announce it, just rolled it out. So. Unless something drastic happens re: giftboxes, the 4K$ prize is probably here to stay.

But they'll do other things, and listen in other ways.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, if this is true - I'm gonna open every single box, until I get those Kylie lips!

How many boxes are there usually, does anyone remember from the previous?

Idk but costs somewhere between 2000 and 3000 kstars to open them all I think
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Idk but costs somewhere between 2000 and 3000 kstars to open them all I think

Oh, thanks Lucy :) I should start saving rl money for kstars lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014