Weekend Event 12/31/15 ~ Ring out the Old, Ring in the New! Happy New Year!

245

Comments

  • Kate GreyKate Grey New Member Registered Users 27 Posts
    My storyline finished right there and I'm on level 40, it's boring without goals, isn't it?? But I don't think it's your game's problem (if it is, I'm experiencing the same thing).
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,444 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the hair a bit messed up? Like with a longer piece layered strangely at the front? I'm probably saying this cos I'm not likely to win it and am trying to make myself feel better about it but still :D

    I completely agree! I know people are excited about another ombré option but, in my opinion, that hairstyle is awful.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Advanced Member Registered Users 882 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone! Lots of love to you all.

    Here are some vintage Russian winter hits for you.

    And of course we can't do without ABBA!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:


  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,444 Posts
    I like this event's clothes, but I may not be able to get them.. I travel, I'm going to Athens in a couple of hours.

    What are your plans in Athens?
    I had the most amazing donut like pastries from a kiosk near the Acropolis. Sooooo yummy!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Senior Member Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi all! I've been crazy busy with holiday stuff...

    Popped in to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year :)

    fireworks_zpsep5zspb2.gif

    champagne_zps8blbqtji.gif

    giphy%202_zpsnhl9ygcy.gif

    giphy%204_zpswplad0ml.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

    Andriod player
  • CilanCilan Experienced Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    Event starts now! But the clothes for the guys are bleh. :( At least I don't have to spend any stars. xD
  • stephk11stephk11 Experienced Member Registered Users 139 Posts
    I just started the event and got a possibly glitched phone call from Kim. She said something like, "Ok, what should I do next? The event at so-and-so city, or visit Khloe in Paris?" I may be mistaken on the details, but she definitely said "next," and there was no introduction or anything for her to explain what she's trying to accomplish.

    I think that I either missed getting some dialogue, or worse, I missed one or more of the 6 hour events.
  • CilanCilan Experienced Member Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah the first one is Kim wishing you happy new year and then choosing between work in Miami or Kourtney in London.
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 308 Posts
    What did you choose between Paris and Miami btw? :)

  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,690 Posts
    This happened to me too...!?!
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I just started the event and got a possibly glitched phone call from Kim. She said something like, "Ok, what should I do next? The event at so-and-so city, or visit Khloe in Paris?" I may be mistaken on the details, but she definitely said "next," and there was no introduction or anything for her to explain what she's trying to accomplish.

    I think that I either missed getting some dialogue, or worse, I missed one or more of the 6 hour events.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KkmiaKkmia Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    This happened to me too...!?!

    Also happened to me :(
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    I think they are just being lazy with the story. My choices were a gig in NYC or meet with khloe in Paris.
    iOS
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Experienced Member Registered Users 122 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I just started the event and got a possibly glitched phone call from Kim. She said something like, "Ok, what should I do next? The event at so-and-so city, or visit Khloe in Paris?" I may be mistaken on the details, but she definitely said "next," and there was no introduction or anything for her to explain what she's trying to accomplish.

    I think that I either missed getting some dialogue, or worse, I missed one or more of the 6 hour events.

    Me too. Wonder if it matters....
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Advanced Member Registered Users 764 Posts
    The good news are I won't be thinking about the game during the new year's celebrations. The bad news...are theses.

    Screenshot_2015-12-31-06-05-22-1.png

    Screenshot_2015-12-31-06-05-31-1.png

    Ugh...I think I only want the shoes.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    Earrings- 200
    Shoes- 375
    Dress- ?
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    The good news are I won't be thinking about the game during the new year's celebrations. The bad news...are theses.

    Screenshot_2015-12-31-06-05-22-1.png

    Screenshot_2015-12-31-06-05-31-1.png

    Ugh...I think I only want the shoes.

    Yikes....the men's items are so not good! So ill fitting. Especially the silver jacket. The pants are too short and casual, and there is already a purple tux jacket in the wardrobe!
    iOS
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Experienced Member Registered Users 422 Posts
    I chose to do the first gig because it sounded like Kim found this gig for my doll :)
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Experienced Member Registered Users 325 Posts
    Lol so they give us an extra day for the weekend event but double the number of points needed? Thanks for nothing glu... Lmao. I just don't see the point in it.

    I was really hoping for the hair in my free gift box, but I got 50 energy instead.
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 308 Posts
    I keep being really unlucky with boxes.........
    I hate getting daily items in events gift boxes :/

    12463556_10208445892367443_1383318640_n.jpg?oh=f9f13914f672db57e7ab7c2ca007fb02&oe=5687A858

  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy New Year everybody!

    *sigh* my mantra for this holidays is being 'Accepts that hurts less!'

    Just a friendly advice,always grind for the earn ables, cause if they eventually comeback at a throwback sale you don't want to reduce your chances to get a coveted item and get those instead.

    I'll ignore those boring loooooooooong gigs and just throw parties!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 308 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    I keep being really unlucky with boxes.........
    I hate getting daily items in events gift boxes :/

    12463556_10208445892367443_1383318640_n.jpg?oh=f9f13914f672db57e7ab7c2ca007fb02&oe=5687A858

    I just realised there was 4 daily items in my set of boxes omg *sighs*

  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    I just realised there was 4 daily items in my set of boxes omg *sighs*

    I feel ya. My free box was the pink version of the dress in your boxes. I then opened a bunch more to chase the shoes with socks since they are the only socks we have ever had!
    iOS
  • CharliCharli Senior Member Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The worst event so far! I expected a lot more for the guys :(

    Even the gift box items are so so..

    i0ET1qy.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

    I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,489 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The worst event so far! I expected a lot more for the guys :(

    Even the gift box items are so so..

    i0ET1qy.png

    Charli I think you got the best of all the options this time! The slicked back hair for men looks kinda cool.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,444 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Yeah the first one is Kim wishing you happy new year and then choosing between work in Miami or Kourtney in London.

    I did not get that call on either of my games. Both started with Kim asking me about meeting Khloé in Paris or working in NY.
    Dixie = iPad mini
    James = iPad
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,444 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi all! I've been crazy busy with holiday stuff...

    Popped in to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year :)

    fireworks_zpsep5zspb2.gif

    champagne_zps8blbqtji.gif

    giphy%202_zpsnhl9ygcy.gif

    giphy%204_zpswplad0ml.gif

    So great to see you DMV!!!

    Happy New Year!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,444 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    The worst event so far! I expected a lot more for the guys :(

    Even the gift box items are so so..

    i0ET1qy.png

    James opened the slicked back hair too. He's wearing it now but it won't be his regular look. I've only had James for about a month but I'm already feeling the male doll weekend woes. It's hard to get excited about these items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CharliCharli Senior Member Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Charli I think you got the best of all the options this time! The slicked back hair for men looks kinda cool.

    I'm glad it was in my free box! :)

    Oh, and I thought these were the rare golden boxes. There are some items in my wardrobe locked in those..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

    I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Senior Member Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I've only had James for about a month but I'm already feeling the male doll weekend woes. It's hard to get excited about these items.

    It was a lot better last year. I posted this picture on my Instagram account :D

    Y20PEWt.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

    I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member Registered Users 3,444 Posts
    Y'all thought Dixie was a successful model, actress, & entrepreneur but really she's a hostesss at The Oak.

    3E237EBA-CC74-40C7-91C0-51B9C247608A_zpsryy9kgun.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!