Options

Glitch of Missed calls?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. I don't know anything about a glitch, I know I got called by Kim, but I'm taking my time so if there's a glitch ...I know nothing. So please be so kind as to briefly post any event issues or perhaps a rundown of what the event has been, it would help a lot if there is a problem we should know about.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm not sure either, but I'll try..

I was playing the game when at 3 PM (my time) the weekend event pops up and Kim calls saying next up she has an offer to do a job in New York or meetup with Khloe in Paris. It was strange because she started off the conversation like we did something before that. Someone in the party thread said they first met Kourtney in London? I assume that's the first gig, but almost everyone missed that part. That's all I know so far.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I play on an android phone and I have not received a call from Kim at any time during this weekend event.
  • Options
    Hi can you provide your
    platform
    os version
    device
    level in game

Arecyou getting event points, but just got no event gigs? Like everyone else, my call started with
    Kim saying work in NY or party with Khloe, but it wasn't clear
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Kim called with the Weekend Event gig when I opened the game this morning :)
  • Options
    Yay, I'm very glad to hear that. Now, you have plenty of time to get her things done. what I've been doing is trying to get event items, before doing the Event gigs, so my payout should be a little more, depending on what items I have. Good luck, there is plenty of time, and Happy New Year Snowangel
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Hi, Koko: I had posted somewhere in this forum (I can't find the thread now) about a month ago about missing calls - specifically ToC and the quest that gets us Jen as a VIP. Just wanted to give you an update. You suggested that I contact Glu, and (fingers crossed!) I think it's fixed! In my email to Glu, I asked if there was a way for them to check if there are any other quests that I was missing. I had a few back and forths with someone from Glu, and then all of a sudden, I got a call about a Lip-Off competition. After completing all of those quests, I got a call about Brow Style, which is the quest I'm in the middle of right now. So, it seems like I might be getting each missing quest as I complete another missing quest.

Anyway, thanks for your advice and suggestions, Koko - as always! And if anyone from Glu is reading this - THANK YOU!
  • Options
    That's awesome. And Glu isn't happy if we can't play. My fingers are crossed that you're all fixed now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary