Who's excited for the january 2016 update

Comments

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I just hope the throwback sale is true and that this fan club isn't just saying some BS.
    Sophie
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I just hope the throwback sale is true and that this fan club isn't just saying some BS.

They are more than likely trying to puff up false hopes. Because there was another leaked event were it was a VIP event. It'll obviously be after New Years. And it would make sense to do a throwback in a VIP event since you're more than likely will spend a ton of stars. So there probably won't be an throwback nor an update of that size anytime soon that is.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I understand why some people don't want a throwback sale with all the items because it will allow people with the hack to easily get items that we worked so hard for. But at the same time, I want a chance to get the items that I missed and hopefully there will be a fix for the hack soon and those people will lose their games again.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hope in the next year they finally introduce new customization elements to the game, because that's the funniest part!

New colors for hair, eyes and skin as well as new facial features for guys and girls.

About throwback sale I think impractical to bring all past items. We have 7 new items every weekend in a month that adds 28 items in one year 336 (?) If my count is correct .. What is the chance of us received the coveted items at that proportion? How much a person would have to spend for this?

I really want my Brad Pitt's hair at throwback # 3, then 30 well-chosen items seems reasonable for me to have my chance.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, I agree, more customization. And, I would love a flat fee for a full lookbook. I think their group clammored for everything under the sun, like we do. ;) And, it's very easy to say "I'll talk to the team and see if they can do it" Kim looks like the sweet jewel she is, and her hands aren't dirty. "I tried guys. The team has to do things a certain way" so, does that list of everything look like a doable list of what Glu will be giving us, or does it look like a wishlist?

One thing I'm sure of, Glu is not going to give away the farm. People with the hack have no power base. If there requests aren't met, can they threaten Glu with "we won't buy stars" They don't do that now. Kim's people certainly don't want people stealing, so the hackers can make all the claims they want. But, I was here in July when the hacked games stopped getting events. And if Android hacks are still in use, you can bet your last KStar that Glu is working on a whammie for those games as well. And when their games break down, all the unlimited stars in the world won't let them participate.

I'm hoping for more achievements and maybe even more comebacks. That would be awesome in the 2016 first update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    New achievements are always welcome! They could also do something like the 'Ultimate Comeback' with a lot of new advantages for those who gonna get that route, because climb almost 700k is a lot of work!

Oh I also want improvements on the photobooth, new poses for our dolls, SO, friends and children, can add the pets on our pictures, portrait and group format...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I would love a Throwback sale, or any new update in general. I just started a new game in iOS, bought some K-Stars and would love to get some old items, even though I could only open two boxes.
    Also if we do get an update, I would love some new makeup, hair and facial features. And shoes, getting new shoes is always great.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    image_zps5pclpr8f.jpeg~original

Does anyone knows about Glu's policy because of this is true that update is we got here is nothing but lies.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    image_zps5pclpr8f.jpeg~original

Does anyone knows about Glu's policy because of this is true that update is we got here is nothing but lies.

Yes I believe it's true. Support staff and Glu employees have told me this before.
    PM to add
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Is anyone have some news about the first update of 2016?
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    No, but I imagine it should be here soon since I've ran out of storyline gigs in my game, and there's usually an update after I do that.

I wonder what person & location will be added next (since that's all these updates seem to be anymore). Or maybe theyll surprise us and add new skin tones & hair colors FINALLY.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Hi, merging this with the other thread.

And, my fingers are crossed for the update when the remove the snow and holiday decorations. So...I'm thinking early this week?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Im going to miss the snow and holiday decorations. A lot. They add so much color & fun. So, I'm hoping the next update is delayed so we can keep our snow, decorations, and extra Tappables.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Im going to miss the snow and holiday decorations. A lot. They add so much color & fun. So, I'm hoping the next update is delayed so we can keep our snow, decorations, and extra Tappables.

What?! No!!!! In that case, who cares about Christmas decorations. A new update is better!
    History repeats itself. We woke up one morning in early 2015 to find the snow gone, and the game updated I think. I remember a discussion, I was among those complaining saying there was still lots of time for Snow in NY, and we missed the decos. But, we had no warning, it just hit us in the face, so at least now you guys won't be shocked when it happens. Sigh. you know it had to end sometime. :(

But just think of all the good stuff in the update! I'm praying for clothes. :) Lots and lots of clothes. Maybe something new for the babies?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Is ant an update and a throwback. Then I'd spend a fortune.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I think someone said it was too soon to be a throwback. I'm terrible with dates and time. I'm excited about possible makeup/facial customizing. Last time they gave us the ability to change our babies at will, except for Purple Eyes. So, that was awesome. They can always toss in a throwback in the middle of a week for no reason, but actual game improvements are awesome. i hope we get something like that again. :) Maybe more comebacks? New Location?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    All I want is some good location with a house with vehicle. More hair colors, make up, facial customizations. New clothes for babies. And, I don't know, something new and interesting, because this game it's kinda boring nowadays.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The game barely utilizes many of the newer locations like New Orleans and San Fransisco. Instead of an Update giving us a new location I would like to see more storylines that involve these locations, pets added to the homes in TriBeCa & Mexico, the Grand Sultan Hotel in India opened as either a gig location or a home, and new clothes/accessories that can be purchased with Kash & are giftable!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    But it's always good have some new places to go. I don't want improvements in things from the past updates, I want NEW things in new things.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    But it's always good have some new places to go. I don't want improvements in things from the past updates, I want NEW things in new things.

I don't mind about the new updates with new clothing & locations. But Glu definitely needs take a look at the suggestion thread because there are some things that definitely need an upgrade on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

I know I'll miss all the bonus tappables but I don't really care about the snow and decorations (that can't be tapped). :)
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    image_zpstmdphfoq.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    It's way to early in the day to be expecting an update. Maybe later today or Tuesday/Wednesday.
    Sophie
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I know, I just thought the pic was hilarious lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    It's way to early in the day to be expecting an update. Maybe later today or Tuesday/Wednesday.

Yep, I expect for the next 3 days the new update!

I finished everything a while ago, now I just hang out with the K-sis to chase some K-stars that never comes and also I'm trying to rise on Top Couples list, but that is so hard and annoying, I date on every possible location to rise couple of positions and after a whole day dating go to sleep and when I wake up the other day I dropped those positions again lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yep, I expect for the next 3 days the new update!

I finished everything a while ago, now I just hang out with the K-sis to chase some K-stars that never comes and also I'm trying to rise on Top Couples list, but that is so hard and annoying, I date on every possible location to rise couple of positions and after a whole day dating go to sleep and when I wake up the other day I dropped those positions again lol

Lol I do exactly the same. I just hanged with the 3 sisters for nothing. And don't even get me started on the dates, it's just so friggin nerve-wracking
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Last year the first update was on January 14.
    I'm sure the update comes this week, maybe today. In 2014 the Christmas update came later than the Christmas update in 2015.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Actually just 1 day later. Anyway I expect a huge update like the Hamptons update.