Options

Earn KStars by watching videos - GONE ????????

+++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
I used to be able to watch videos and earn KStars, but that option is gone now, since Black Friday. Is this happening for anyone else? What can I do to get it back?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    A number of people said after purchasing stars the opportunity to watch videos for stars disappeared. This is not supposed to happen, and in most cases it doesn't. I know people have submitted tickets to customer care, but to be honest, I didn't keep up with the progress.

I want to say a few times it was fixed, but I don't have more details. Maybe others with experience will answer, and when I get my magic kookkies done, I'll do a little searching around. I'm sorry this happened. But you should definitely contact customer care. And, since it was itunes, I'd contact them to see if it was something triggered there. (I just thought of that) so, customer care first, then a longshot with iTunes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kri_kbkri_kb Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hi +++Jeneen+++ ! Same happened to me too not so long ago. Try to log out from your iTunes ID and then restart your phone. Hope this'll help solve your problem.
  • Options
    Thank you for the tip, but it did not work for me.
  • Options
    Ok, I will submit a ticket. Thanks.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. If you don't get it fixed, come back and we'll research some of the other instances of this happening. I am almost sure a few people managed to get them going again. So, fingers crossed, and know we're here for you. Happy Wednesday Doll. ��
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This has happened for me on my new character. He cannot get any. I have bought K Stars under his account and everything. I haven't even had the option from the go. I did and still do have the ability to do things for free K Stars on my older account (and most often played account; Brooklyn). I don't get it why I cannot get the offers through my new character, but I did submit a support ticket. I know with the holidays it will be a bit but at least it's submitted! Hoping that helps!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!