Who's excited for the january 2016 update

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Love that pic of Kim checking her phone for the update. lol. I'm ready, all my gigs are caught up, Winter cold finally hit, so I'm ready bring on the Update. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This game needs some repagination in the graphics.
    Ok, for myself and others like me, what does this mean? And what would it do if the update repaginated? (I can't be the only one who doesn't understand. Ok, no caffeine yet, but that doesn't mean I'll understand it after a giant latte. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, for myself and others like me, what does this mean? And what would it do if the update repaginated? (I can't be the only one who doesn't understand. Ok, no caffeine yet, but that doesn't mean I'll understand it after a giant latte. :)

The graphics! I don't know, some improvements on the designer of the game. Did you guys noticed that KKG it's like a better version of KKH (graphics!)?
    Okay, thoughts from a design student.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    The graphics! I don't know, some improvements on the designer of the game. Did you guys noticed that KKG it's like a better version of KKH (graphics!)?
    Okay, thoughts from a design student.

That would be cool!

I like the game graphics, they could just gave us better skin and hair like VIP's have, remember when they changed our dolls eyes? So that's totally possible.

Also we definitely need a new customization page, the one we have is looking outdated and they could redo our HUD too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    So... Not today? :(
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Want it todayyyyyyyy :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Hey Koko, do you know something?
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I still feel like it could come today. It's not even 9am here in California. Aren't the Glu offices in LA?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Oh thank you. I'm an Aural not Visual thinker. lol. From what I saw, yeah those graphic shots do look better. I learned a new word today. :) I'd love better facial features.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey Koko, do you know something?

Nah, I just get excited when I see someone say Update, and simply because I remember how upset we all were right after New Years when the decos went away, I wouldn't be surprised it it's today, tomorrow or Wednesday. Today is the first work day after New Years, so my money's on Not Today. but it would be awesome. Part of me just keeps checking the app store.

Update/Update/Update/Update. (A little chant never hurts.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I still feel like it could come today. It's not even 9am here in California. Aren't the Glu offices in LA?
    San Francisco.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    San Francisco.

Close enough ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    When they do the throwback

1) are you opening boxes blindly or buying exactly what you want?

2) how long does this sale last

3) is everything in the boxes throwback? Meaning nothing in the boxes is K Stars, Kash or recolored versions of the stuff we have

Thanks for answering my questions!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    When they do the throwback

1) are you opening boxes blindly or buying exactly what you want?

2) how long does this sale last

3) is everything in the boxes throwback? Meaning nothing in the boxes is K Stars, Kash or recolored versions of the stuff we have

Thanks for answering my questions!!

Everything in the boxes are past items, you open the boxes blindly and like 1 or 2 days.
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Everything in the boxes are past items, you open the boxes blindly and like 1 or 2 days.

Thank you so much!! What a relief to know that no matter what I won't be disappointed because it will be a new item, no duplicates and nothing I don't already have in just a new color. Why can't they mimic this with the REAL EVERYDAY gift boxes?!!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    The throw back s like any other Gift Box sale. 8 boxes, you buy blindly. I think they at 3 or 4 days, and I'm not sure about the other items. At frst i was pulling bunny ears, antlers, then I got better things. I'm not sure about cash, energy or stars. someone with a better brain might. Or search the throwbacks thread posts. I'm sure those have screen shots. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    The throw back s like any other Gift Box sale. 8 boxes, you buy blindly. I think they at 3 or 4 days, and I'm not sure about the other items. At frst i was pulling bunny ears, antlers, then I got better things. I'm not sure about cash, energy or stars. someone with a better brain might. Or search the throwbacks thread posts. I'm sure those have screen shots. :)

Throwback boxes are available only for one day .. There are 27 boxes and there is no cash,, energy or kstars ..
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Can't wait for the new update .. I think that the throwback sale will be in February ..

Edit: Okay the first throwback sale was in July .. The second was on October 14th and I think that the third will be in February :Ddd .. I dunno just saying :Ddd
    Throwback boxes are available only for one day .. There are 27 boxes and there is no cash,, energy or kstars ..
    Wait... I coulda sworn it was more like 2 days, right?
    Because of this game I'm becoming a really impatient person. Everytime I go to the App Store and realize that Kim continues with that stupid Christmas hat... Argh!!! Impatient person alert!
    Because of this game I'm becoming a really impatient person. Everytime I go to the App Store and realize that Kim continues with that stupid Christmas hat... Argh!!! Impatient person alert!
    If it's every 6 months then it would be correct to assume the next big update & throwback sale would be February.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Wait... I coulda sworn it was more like 2 days, right?

I just found a screenshot from October 14th in my phone which said that the throwback sale ends in 1 day 13 hours. Seems like 2 days must be correct. :)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    This game needs some repagination in the graphics.

What do graphics and repagination have to do with one another? XXXXXXXXXXX
    I just found a screenshot from October 14th in my phone which said that the throwback sale ends in 1 day 13 hours. Seems like 2 days must be correct. :)

I thought it was 3 to be honest. I remember the first one happened, and it called itself the Throwback Sale Part 1. And the amount of time (It began the day before an event started if I'm right) indicated it would end halfway through the event, so I thought Part II would be in the 2nd half of the event. If we go check for Throwback we should find a thread full of it, and details. ;) But I knew it wasn't one day, I was just tied up elsewhere.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I deleted a few posts, no one gets to be rude to anyone. If you see this happening, please pm me. If you continue to be rude, we'll have to talk about it.

AND please, if you see any rude behavior pm me. As part of the NEW YEAR REFERENDOM there is zero tolerance for rude, insulting, belittling or otherwise problematic posts. If you've been repeatedly rude in the past, this is the time for change. In 2016 it is not tolerated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Does that mean it's like an event box--40 stars to open? "Life is like a box of chocolates"?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Does that mean it's like an event box--40 stars to open? "Life is like a box of chocolates"?
    Actually its 60 kstars :/
    Actually its 60 kstars :/

Yikes! I'm not buying something unknown for 60 K stars--Koko said one thing she got was antlers! Alas, I'm not a fan of the grab bag sort. Thank you for the answer! :)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Yikes! I'm not buying something unknown for 60 K stars--Koko said one thing she got was antlers! Alas, I'm not a fan of the grab bag sort.

I think that Glu usually puts the most highly requested throwback items inside of those boxes for that event. And also it's usually the most popular items too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections