Holiday Fashions Show - 12/11/2015 through Happy New Year

167891012Next

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    There were a total of 6 items for the males 3 sweaters; cardigan; coat and pants.(I miss the cardigan)

29lzskw.jpg
    This was also in the Male's holiday boxes.
    image_zpsh8dmv3gp.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the guys sweaters. I could have done without the BigBird in Blue coat, but hey it's a coat. ;) I'm going to copy the post with all the items to the Exclusive thread, easier to find it when I need it. :) Thanks for posting Queen Cookie and Trev. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o0cp9h5W2l1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I'm still feeling out this hair but I like it enough for free ;D
    Finished the event! The suit is really hard to style since there aren't many purple things in the males wardrobe
    image_zpsdm7hubtd.jpeg

Also, the last event gig with Kim at Times Square was a nice touch and I really appreciated it.

Do we get this backdrop upon completing the event?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Do we get this backdrop upon completing the event?

Nope Glu refused to give us a brand new background for new year's eve. I'm really disappointed though because I don't even have last year's new years eve background inside of my photo booth smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    These shoes.....
    image_zpsiarwnhpn.jpeg

After a long night of dancing, my doll is glad she wore these shoes with the nice, sturdy, chunky heels. The huge flower (bow?) on top was the best camouflage for her swollen feet.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Nope Glu refused to give us a brand new background for new year's eve. I'm really disappointed though because I don't even have last year's new years eve background inside of my photo booth smt

No new Christmas OR NYE booths? what gives?! I don't have them either as I only started last january

#ComeBackVats
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    No new Christmas OR NYE booths? what gives?! I don't have them either as I only started last january

It really doesn't make any sense. It wouldn't be difficult to create a new booth. Heck, they could even reissue last years booths and many of us would be satisfied. Thank goodness they provided a new Halloween background this year but I am still very very disappointed that I don't have a Christmas or NYE photo booth.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I got the dress from this weekends earn-ables and I was so excited when I was able to wear the "moon boots" from last weekend (the one that makes the one foot fat). I put on some leggings and then I added the boots, but the "fat" looking one is hidden!! :) here's how I'm wearing this beautiful weekend earn-bales with the "moon boots".

15A52F1E-E9E1-470C-92E2-F0CB11CABE06_zpsotb0mmga.jpg

E4E4DF27-5AC4-4F50-A4FE-DFEE65615459_zpstradwkj0.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Just finished, thank goodness.

tumblr_o0e4jaZHBS1qfvh9po1_500.jpgtumblr_o0e4jipVIA1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I hope we get a pair of purple pants for the guys so I can fulfill my own John Boyega suit dreams - http://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainthis/2015/12/14/john-boyega-star-wars-force-awakens-premiere/77334426/

and I find the other two earnables better when divorced from this weekend's jacket. Originally I was going to separate them as well but this top pulled them together for me quite nicely :3

#ComeBackVats
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1451665615920.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is not that impressed with this week's earn ables and she's not happy because she doesn't have a brand new Christmas & new year's event backgrounds.

2unyp2c.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol Davida is not that impressed with this week's earn ables and she's not happy because she doesn't have a brand new Christmas & new year's event backgrounds.

2unyp2c.gif

I agree with the backgrounds! grr!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Also, posting something in a thread does not guarantee I'm going to see it. If you request something pm me if you want to be sure I see it.

I'm sorry. I wasn't posting specifically for you, I would have bugged you through PM for that :P - I thought maybe someone would have remembered or had pictures.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Well I'm thankful enough to get the black dress & the cookie monster outfit. But I'm hurt I didn't get the white dress. I kept buying boxes to increase the chances of me winning it. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

seriously, I know I sound like a broken record but I do pray for a throwback sale the way people in the desert pray for rain. I'm desperate and in need. Glu, hear my plea!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Here's how I styled the earrings. It's the only earnable I managed to get this weekend.

jk965x.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Never to late so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!!

KKH_Screenshot_1451845685664.jpg

From my doll and her boyfriend :o;)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Beyoncé33 wrote: »
    Never to late so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY !!!

Wish you the same. :)

And btw, your doll disappeared from my game. I don't know why.. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Really ?? I don't know why too :(:confused:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Beyoncé33 wrote: »
    Really ?? I don't know why too :(:confused:

Hi Bey nice to see you again! Your doll still appears in my game, but she doesn't change her clothes for months now. Check your G+ settings inside the game, maybe we aren't able to see your activities!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I was coming here to say the same thing. Bey is in my games but hasn't changed for a while. Vats gives great advice about restoring connections. He solved our problem after months of no connection. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    How can I make it active again? Many dolls havent changed for months in my game :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Hmmm, that's Game Center. Game Center shouldn't have a problem with active players changing their clothes. In an iOS game, are the ones who aren't changing clothes reachable? If they're here on the forum, reach out and ask them about it? I have discovered, that if someone isn't changing in iOS, perhaps they have removed you from their game center contacts. Or, they have stopped playing. What is their star/rank situation? I didn't even know this was possible, but now in addition to tech issues, you have to find out if you have bothered this person and they've removed you. If that's the case, you can remove them, and eventually they might disappear, but their star should turn that purple stone color and just avoid them. If they're current players connected with you and they aren't changing, you have to find out if they're changing for anyone. If its everyone, it's their issue. If it's just you, you should try to reboot your game and resign into Game Center, make sure you get the hello pop up from Game center "Welcome Back Katinkae". That ensures you're connected to Game Center. I know this is a lot of info, but I hope it helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thanks koko! Ill try that right away! I know they are still playing because their score keeps changing.. And I tried remove them from gc months ago but they are still there..... Hmm
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds