Who's excited for the january 2016 update

1235Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Awwww, but, I also got a gorg bracelet that reminds me of a charm bracelet I have filled with all sorts of hearts. And that shifted the tide for me. Now I love them. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Give me the update alreadyyyy ��
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Awwww, but, I also got a gorg bracelet that reminds me of a charm bracelet I have filled with all sorts of hearts. And that shifted the tide for me. Now I love them. ;)

Oh, jewelry is something I would always absolutely love more of! I "decorate" *myself* every single day--even on days I don't go out, I have on earrings and a necklace--I've been simply collecting jewelry since forever. Your doll's hearts bracelet sounds great as well as unlike anything available in the wardrobe right now; I think I would like it a lot. Also, was it Carol who I saw suggested there be more silver jewelry available? At any rate, I definitely agree with that. Ok, the antler thing...?! I would probably wear them constantly between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but for the other 11 months of the year they would just be waiting in my closet. Which isn't a terrible thing, but they're only wearable for such a short time. Oh! This woman at Facebook said she never changes her doll's outfit--can you believe that?? She said her doll wears the same thing all the time! What's the point then, I mean, that's a huge part of the fun, the game, just *everything*. Maybe playing through Facebook is completely different from the iOS I use though; she obvs has her reasons. At any rate, like you, I like to fill my I closet with as much Balmain, Lagerfeld, and Judith Leiber as I can (which is a lot!). All told, I have almost everything I want, but the gold-orangey Balmain hot pants oufit you want?--that's definitely on my own radar too. And of course, there's more stuff I want for my doll, but I'm satisfied right now--Dear Glu: Please give us some more things to drool over! Heh. I wonder what designer or design house will be next, omg omg omg, I neeeed to know! I can't wait till there's more/new stuff in the wardrobe for us to get!! Not just clothes, but jewelry and accessories; hair: I'm good with the hairstyles available right now, the ones I've bought and the ones I've earned during events--I have plenty that I just love right now, but I know people would like more made available to buy, and I definitely would like ombré styles available too. Shoes--a must, I feel that's one area where there's room for much more. I have a list I made for the suggestion thread, but always seem to get caught up in something else and either lose the time to add it to the thread or just forget altogether! Also, I wonder if I'm too late to add things, maybe the developers already finished with reading and considering what's already there. And I have some good things to mention. Carol always has good suggestions though, so I'm glad she suggests a lot of things.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Last year the first update of the year was released on 14th of January. So it looks like we will have to wait A LOT. :(
    I want it to be out today... I was out of story line gigs like more than two weeks ago. So boring.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Last year the first update of the year was released on 14th of January. So it looks like we will have to wait A LOT. :(
    I want it to be out today... I was out of story line gigs like more than two weeks ago. So boring.
    Same here. I'm so bored by KKH at the moment because there's nothing for my doll to do :/
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts

Probably because Android players received the Christmas update with delay in 2014 (17h of december, but I'm not so sure)
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Give me the update alreadyyyy ��

Ha! That's so funny! I like seeing the holiday decorations still--and having those tap-ables still available; but I agree--update pleeze!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh, jewelry is something I would always absolutely love more of! I "decorate" *myself* every single day--even on days I don't go out, I have on earrings and a necklace--I've been simply collecting jewelry since forever. Your doll's hearts bracelet sounds great as well as unlike anything available in the wardrobe right now; I think I would like it a lot. Also, was it Carol who I saw suggested there be more silver jewelry available? At any rate, I definitely agree with that. Ok, the antler thing...?! I would probably wear them constantly between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but for the other 11 months of the year they would just be waiting in my closet. Which isn't a terrible thing, but they're only wearable for such a short time. Oh! This woman at Facebook said she never changes her doll's outfit--can you believe that?? She said her doll wears the same thing all the time! What's the point then, I mean, that's a huge part of the fun, the game, just *everything*. Maybe playing through Facebook is completely different from the iOS I use though; she obvs has her reasons. At any rate, like you, I like to fill my I closet with as much Balmain, Lagerfeld, and Judith Leiber as I can (which is a lot!). All told, I have almost everything I want, but the gold-orangey Balmain hot pants oufit you want?--that's definitely on my own radar too. And of course, there's more stuff I want for my doll, but I'm satisfied right now--Dear Glu: Please give us some more things to drool over! Heh. I wonder what designer or design house will be next, omg omg omg, I neeeed to know! I can't wait till there's more/new stuff in the wardrobe for us to get!! Not just clothes, but jewelry and accessories; hair: I'm good with the hairstyles available right now, the ones I've bought and the ones I've earned during events--I have plenty that I just love right now, but I know people would like more made available to buy, and I definitely would like ombré styles available too. Shoes--a must, I feel that's one area where there's room for much more. I have a list I made for the suggestion thread, but always seem to get caught up in something else and either lose the time to add it to the thread or just forget altogether! Also, I wonder if I'm too late to add things, maybe the developers already finished with reading and considering what's already there. And I have some good things to mention. Carol always has good suggestions though, so I'm glad she suggests a lot of things.

Thanks. I'm glad that you think that my suggestions are good.👍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I know waiting sucks!

Koko just opened our [thread=198917]new fashion thread[/thread], how about use the free time to post your fab looks there ladies?;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Glu be nice to the kids release the **** update ��
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie has been out of storyline for quite a while. Other than the gigs for the Weekend Events, she just does Simons side gigs. However, I still prefer snow, decorations, and extra Tappables over a new update. I know that I'm in the minority here but I really love the decorations. Plus James really makes use of the extra Tappables. He doesn't have a car or a plane and only owns two pets so the extra Tappables really help him a lot.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I'd love a ski trip storyline. Either doing a photoshoot for a ski cover, or a vacay on the slopes. I'd take Aspen. Or Utah. ;) And Holly I agree, I love the decos and the snow. Last year I felt devastated when the snow left, we were expecting it a while longer I guess, so I'll be prepared when it happens, but I won't be happy.

The guys got wonderful ski sweaters, while the women not so much. but the snow can last till bikini time as far as I'm concerned.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Hmm, maybe glu will keep the snow in the next update. (But just not the Christmas tappables).

Where I live it only snows one or two days of the year and it's usually in February anyway.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    :(:(:(:(:(
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

saaaaaaame
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Ok, Kolor me confused. What do the smileys say? I'm in my little phone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Thank you for nothing Glu.
    the only thing that I remember from last year it's that they added new clothing before the update.
    I think the update must be before the 10 because in February we should have the valentine's update at least 1 week before the 14.
    The first update of 2015 (I think I'll slow down my expectations)

B7_V3zd_ZIg_AEKka_Z.jpg
    Ok, Kolor me confused. What do the smileys say? I'm in my little phone.

They have sad faces. :(
    Oh yeah, I came back to post I saw it from my tablet, but got sidetracked.

Ok, good one for the tired mod. I opened this page and saw the update graphic. I didn't bother to read, went running over to update..................wah wah. You got me. Not only that, I told Bobbie go get the update. lol.

I needed that, it lightened things up for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh no, where's the discussion for the new update? :(

And guys, do you think we should report Glu about the storyline? I mean only ToC IV and Pranked doesn't make sense, it's a glitch. Whenever there's a new location, we receive a goal related to that place with Kim or other VIPs.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh no, where's the discussion for the new update? :(

And guys, do you think we should report Glu about the storyline? I mean only ToC IV and Pranked doesn't make sense, it's a glitch. Whenever there's a new location, we receive a goal related to that place with Kim or other VIPs.

Well I have a ticket I'm expecting Glu to answer any day now so I'll pop in this question with the ticket. xD