~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sassy, great photos. Sigh, Athens in now on my bucket list. Hope you had a great time. Your friends all have such happy faces. :) I do the same thing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Sassy that's so cool that you hide your friend's identities :cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great pics Sassy! You're beautiful as usual on the pics!

Snow is so rare where I live, but I pass a blizzard like that one lol

Was your first time on Athens?

Hope you had a lot of fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Beautiful, Sassy! Our NYE was soooo boring compared to yours :D

Oh & the stickers, glad I'm not the only one who does that haha.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Lovely pics, Sassy! Looks like it was a wonderful time. :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Thanks guys, it was amazing, we had so much fun, my stomach hurts from laughing :)

Vats, thank you :) And yes, it was my first time in Athens. I'm more of a Thessaloniki & Chalkidiki girl lol
    I simply adore Greece. I've been on a couple of islands - Lefkada, Kefalonia, Ithaki, Meganisi, ex Onasis now Rybolovlev islands, Santorini, 'Ios.. And every summer I go almost every weekend in Chalkidiki. It's strange how I feel when I'm there, like that's the place where I belong. When I cross the border there is a goofy smile plastered on my face and I feel so happy. Every problem is forgotten and left behind and I'm dancing in my mind lol that giddy butterflies-in-my-stomach feeling is there all the time. Maybe it has to do something with the fact that I am Pisces and I adore water, especially the sea. And the fact that I relate Greece with ONLY amazing moments of laughter, happiness, crazyness lol
    And yeah I'm in love with their food and MEN. Ah, Greek men.. Yeah, that's another story :))))))

And about the identity - yes, I hide them, I don't think it's right to post their faces on a public forum. I have no problem with my identity, I am not hiding or anything lol although my fb and insta are private, and only people I know are my friends and followers :) but I revealed my face here couple of months ago with my avatar pic, so I have no problem posting pics again
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Thanks guys, it was amazing, we had so much fun, my stomach hurts from laughing :)

And yes, it was my first time in Athens. I'm more of a Thessaloniki & Chalkidiki girl lol
    I simply adore Greece. I've been on a couple of islands - Lefkada, Kefalonia, Ithaki, Meganisi, ex Onasis now Rybolovlev islands, Santorini, 'Ios.. And every summer I go almost every weekend in Chalkidiki. It's strange how I feel when I'm there, like that's the place where I belong. When I cross the border there is a goofy smile plastered on my face and I feel so happy. Every problem is forgotten and left behind and I'm dancing in my mind lol that giddy butterflies-in-my-stomach feeling is there all the time. Maybe it has to do something with the fact that I am Pisces and I adore water, especially the sea. And the fact that I relate Greece with ONLY amazing moments of laughter, happiness, crazyness lol
    And yeah I'm in love with their food and MEN. Ah, Greek men.. Yeah, that's another story :))))))

And about the identity - yes, I hide them, I don't think it's right to post their faces on a public forum. I have no problem with my identity, I am not hiding or anything lol although my fb and insta are private, and only people I know are my friends and followers :) but I revealed my face here couple of months ago with my avatar pic, so I have no problem posting pics again

Oh I understand Sassi. I know where you're coming from especially when it comes to hiding your friends identities.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Stop teasing me Sassy lol

I just realized that no one was wearing white at NYE ain't that a tradition to you guys?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Stop teasing me Sassy lol

I just realized that no one was wearing white at NYE ain't that a tradition to you guys?

Hahahha about the greek guys? Oh my, trust me Vats, it's paradise lol if you like tall, dark & handsome men - Greece is the place :cool:

We don't have such tradition. I know some countries have and I think it's great. I always wanted to celebrate NYE somewhere warm, dressed in white summer dress.. It's my dream to celebrate one day on Copacabana ❤️

iOS
    07/2014 
    What part of stop teasing me you don get it? hahaha

Ok I don't like to go to the beach, but if you come in I'll travel to Rio to we meet each other!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    WE'RE BACK!!

Playing is a lot less fun without y'all, I've come to realize in the past week! Can't wait for our Thusday teaser; I've heard this weekend is VIP.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Hey everyone!

It's been a week, right? I'm glad it's all good now. Excited for tomorrow's event.. :D

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I never realized how much this forum had an impact on my gameplay until it was down for that period of time, I'm just glad glu was able to sort out the issue.
    Sophie
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Can I just take a moment to say how sad it is that both David Bowie and Alan Rickman have passed in the last week? Bad week for show business :(
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Can I just take a moment to say how sad it is that both David Bowie and Alan Rickman have passed in the last week? Bad week for show business :(

f9f14242ccc675783ccb8d0dff933e29.gif

Sad week, indeed. :'(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    So very sad about them both. David Bowie was timeless. And though Alan Rickman is most famous for Snape, his body of work is extensive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Celine Dion husband passed away too. It's all over Facebook especially on my newsfeed.😟😖
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    I was heartbroken with Bowie, he was my childhood :( and to hear about Alan last night right before I went to bed made for a restless nights sleep. They all (Celine's husband as well) left a legacy that will pass through generations
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »

Very sad. I've loved Alan Rickman since Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. He's a deliciously devilish villain.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hey y'all! Been awhile! How's everyone doing?

Next weekend, the 23rd actually, is my 23rd anniversary!!! :D Going for a weekend getaway with my honey to Pismo Beach, CA. Well actually staying in San Simeon, CA. So excited, can't wait to get out of town for the weekend, and the beach is my fave place in the world.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Good afternoon from snowy Sofia :)

2w59bus.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
    Welcome back everyone. Crazy week without the Forum. I missed you all so much. Happy Anniversary Sassy. 23 years is impressive. Hope you have a wonderful Anniversary.

And those snow pictures are so lovely. We haven't had snow here yet this year, but those pictures capture the wonder of it all. Glistening on bare branches, the ice crystals glisten in the sun, I want to run through the field like that girl, letting the snow swirl all around me in the wind. Did I mention I love snow?

PS. is that you Sassy? I'd love that coat in our game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Welcome back everyone. Crazy week without the Forum. I missed you all so much. Happy Anniversary Sassy. 23 years is impressive. Hope you have a wonderful Anniversary.

And those snow pictures are so lovely. We haven't had snow here yet this year, but those pictures capture the wonder of it all. Glistening on bare branches, the ice crystals glisten in the sun, I want to run through the field like that girl, letting the snow swirl all around me in the wind. Did I mention I love snow?

PS. is that you Sassy? I'd love that coat in our game.

Actually Twiztidrose has an anniversary lol Happy anniversary :)

And yes that's me, today in the park, near my place :) it was amazing, everything white, pic are taken at 10am, there was no one in the park :)

iOS
    07/2014 

And yes that's me, today in the park, near my place :) it was amazing, everything white, pic are taken at 10am, there was no one in the park :)

I love the scenery. It looks so beautiful like winter wonderland.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Good afternoon from snowy Sofia :)

Oh my god Sassy, it looks so lovely!! I actually have co-workers in Sofia and they always tease me that I should join them for the holidays, I'm definitely considering it! You look so cute in the snow haha

Twiztidrose Aaaaaaw you're so lucky !!! I hope you'll have a delightful week-end!!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Hey y'all! Been awhile! How's everyone doing?

Next weekend, the 23rd actually, is my 23rd anniversary!!! :D Going for a weekend getaway with my honey to Pismo Beach, CA. Well actually staying in San Simeon, CA. So excited, can't wait to get out of town for the weekend, and the beach is my fave place in the world.

Rose, excuse me, Congratulations to YOU on your 23rd Anniversary.

anni_heart_zpsphqbyeav.gif

2 more years till your Silver Anniversary. 23 years is really an accomplishment. Congrats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Carol, it really is like a wonderland :)

Thanks Chanrin, and yes, you should def come, Sofia is an amazing city! We can meet and party lol :cool:

iOS
    07/2014 
    happy-mlk-day.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Happy Martin Luther King Day Carol and Everyone. Hubby had to work but said there was very little traffic today, so a lot of people are staying home in observance. Another great man taken too soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's that time of year again.. Exams, ugh! I hope the upcoming events are easier like Show Your Style or Dating.