Adding Friends & The Benefits

Comments

• MrsHaynes870MrsHaynes870 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you add Google + friends? Only see for facebook
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Mel12313 wrote: »
    For some reason it won't let me connect to Facebook is this the only way I can date on the game?

No you can also date or do photo shoots/events with 'people' who are just computer generated you connect with in the game. So your contacts that aren't facebook/gc friends are there for that purpose. But, don't give them gifts. I didn't understand at first, and I was giving tons of stuff away to imaginary people, thinking I'd get ahead by being generous. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xChocox32xChocox32 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have romantic relationships with people that I don't want to be romantic with. Is there any way to get them to just friends even after breaking up from both ends?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The breaking up glitch has been around in the stardom games foreverr sadly. The only way to make them a professional contact is by removing them and the re-adding but make sure not to send each other gifts until you have done a project with them.

Your game and your friends game do not sync with one another so it doesn;t affect your game if they keep you as a dating contact/network or vice versa :)
  • LittlebunnyLittlebunny Registered Users 2 Posts
    My friend and I have been trying for ages, we're both logged into our Facebook accounts through the game but none of our friends show up in the app. We can't even search each other. Help please
    It does take some time for facebook to sync for some reason. If you continue to have this issue and you are both logged into Facebook in the game, then please contact the team via their Support Page. When reporting issues please state the game, the device you play on and the issue in clear detail.

Hope you can see your friends soon :)
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    They fixed the dating glitch and now my serious boyfriend dumped me because I declined his dates twice so now we are officially broken up and now you need to use 33 stars to revert it.

I am so mad right now :(....
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    panti wrote: »
    its because you have to add your friends on game center

Android/Kindle devices do not have Game Center :) This particular player was Android from my memory :3
  • Juliey888Juliey888 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I don't understand how to add friends. When I go to the Game Center in iPhone 6 apps, all these games come up. When I go into th Kk game, I don't see where to add friends. Please help!
    You add friends by going to the GameCenter app, tap on the "Friends" icon at the bottom, then tap the "+" symbol in the top right corner, this will bring up a window where you can type in a username. When adding players, they must have the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app in order for them to be added to your contacts list in the game.

In order for the them to show in your game, click on the phone icon in KKH and click the Sign in button if you aren't already connected to GC in the game. If no friends are showing up then you probably don't have any added they play KKH. You can add players who have posted in the KKH GameCenter Friends post.
  • ginaamariieginaamariie Registered Users 11 Posts
    What are the benefits for having characters in the game work on projects with you?
  • Citygirl36Citygirl36 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I recently added a couple friends, but when I try to gift them all articles of clothing are locked and says they already have that particular thing. Each friend everything is locked.
  • mostdope123mostdope123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So just to make sure i understand, no matter what you do with one of your friends in your game, e.g go on dates or do photo shoots together, they will receive no type of notification from you?
  • Moe1013Moe1013 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Maybe we can group up on (line app) n we can talk agout the game n c who we r talking to it's just a thought plus i need some friends on this my name is Moe1013
    So just to make sure i understand, no matter what you do with one of your friends in your game, e.g go on dates or do photo shoots together, they will receive no type of notification from you?

Yep you got it mostdope123 ;)
  • JayRoJayRo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am still at a loss! For the life of me, I can't figure out how to add friends. I thought that I sent a couple of requests but I have yet to receive a reply from any of them.
    Hiya JayRo!

It does take a few days for them to actually show up in your contacts :3 As long as on google+ they have followed you back they will show in time. The same applies with facebook & GameCenter but of course they need to accept the friend request in order for it to work :)

Note: You can only connect with players who are playing on the same platform as you. Android/Kindle and Apple players cannot connect within the game. They run on different servers. Mac players can only connect with other mac players too.
    In some cases, having Facebook turned on interferes with SOME Android Google+ players. When i have FB connected in one of my Androids, she never updates as far as what people are wearing. I signed out of FB in my game and the connections were up to date. I think this is a rare glitch, but turning off FB in your game did hook some people up.

Otherwise, everything Samurai said.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yilenayilena Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just did...what's next?
  • RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    How can I connect my kindle game to google+?
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Hello, send me a gift. Simple Golden Necklace cost of 40kstar. I really appreciated it. Thank you
    Riedy wrote: »
    How can I connect my kindle game to google+?

Hi. Kindle connects with people using Game Circle. Although both are considered Androidy(ok, trying to explain it. be kind. ;) )
    Kindle can't connect with Google+ people. According to the help pages
    "While Kindle devices can run Android apps, Kindle’s “Game Circle” cannot connect to Android’s “Google Play” and hence, those friends will unfortunately not appear in your contact list."

TwiztidRose plays Kindle with Game Circle. I would hook up with her, and find people together. I'm sorry it's not better new.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SydneyC123SydneyC123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there!

I found someone in the game that I'm interested in dating, but I can't actually find him. You see, I found him while scrolling through the Top Stars list, but I can't find the actual person to talk to and start a relationship. I've been going to all the places that he would potentially be hanging out (he's a top 100) but I was wondering if there's a more efficient way of finding him? Or if I can even find him at all?

Please help!!
    I'm sorry but if it's an NPC, it would have to just be a computer generated chance meeting, Plus, they'd have to talk you you. What Platform do you play on? Are you playing with friends? Unfortunately most of the computer generated dolls have no fashion sense, unfortunate blue or orange facial hair and the name Bort. (not really, but there are a number of Borts on everyone's list. :) ) But if you've fallen for this NPC, you can't make it happen in any way. ;( I'm sorry.

But it's nice to meet you Sydney. Most of the good looking dolls are player controlled. I can give you good suggestions for either iOS or Android. And, those people you can actually get into your game if you want.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SydneyC123SydneyC123 Registered Users 2 Posts
    this particular one is very normal, which is part of the reason I was so desperate to meet him �� But thank you for your help! I play on iOS and I do play with friends, but I only have a few
  • d_evn12d_evn12 Registered Users 9 Posts
  • DeeannDeeann Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add me please.!!
    Deanna and everyone. It's much better to locate the thread for your platform, and add your info there. You have to include your add info. ie: Game Center Koko Kokonut or your Google info. This thread was supposed to be more informative than an "Add me" thread.

Here's one for Game Center for iOS players :http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106501-KKH-Game-Center-Friends

Android: Android and Kindle http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends (Although kindle people connect through Game Circle (not to be confused with Game Center, frequently called GC)

Facebook people : http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?117031-KKH-Facebook-Friends This is for the player who PLAY on Facebook.( not smartphone or tablet.)

Hope this helps, other tips,
    • respond to active threads looking for friends.
    • include your Add info in your signature, it will appear in every post you make. Good Advertising
    • once you have a friend or two, look at their connections, and see if you find any more friends that way.

Good luck,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sharon stephensSharon stephens Registered Users 3 Posts
  • Mia66Mia66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Daily gifting, please add me.