Options

Cribs achievement???

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
On both Jenna Rose and Dante they are at 40% on lvl 6 of the cribs achievement. They both have all the houses that are available to purchase. Unless I'm missing something....

Is anyone else stuck at around 40% on lvl 6, even though they own all properties??? :confused: Can y'all check your progresses and get back to me on this? Just wondering if I'm missing something or.... idk. Lol.
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    On both Jenna Rose and Dante they are at 40% on lvl 6 of the cribs achievement. They both have all the houses that are available to purchase. Unless I'm missing something....

Is anyone else stuck at around 40% on lvl 6, even though they own all properties??? :confused: Can y'all check your progresses and get back to me on this? Just wondering if I'm missing something or.... idk. Lol.

There's a bug in the game where sometimes an achievement pops up with a certain percentage but it stays on the screen and if you click on it, it gives you the reward as if you have completed the requirements to the achievements.

If this isn't the case, the developers might of been factoring in future locations and houses. For instance they just added the Montana one.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm about 40 % as well. Some people asked about it once. I think when updates come, they sometimes knock out the little glitches that may be affecting game play, in ways we don't even know about. I'm checking my games now.
    ...........ok, I just checked the Android tab she's 53% of Cribs 6, so I'm thinking it's moving very slowly. But I defin remember being 40% for the longest time. Android phone is 46%, and the ipad is 53% also. If you want you can always submit a ticket to customer care, tell them you have all the homes, and want to know why you're not 100%. THey might say it includes furnishings. I bought a lot of things in my homes during the VIP this weekend. A rug here, an arcade came there, the fountain in Milan.......if you do write to them, please come back and share their response. I'm thinking maybe it's furnishing your homes. Do you have everything? Or are some homes/rooms just very sparce?

Hops some of this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thanks for the replies.

As to yours Koko, I don't know. As you know there is the separate achievement specifically for furnishings. I'm maxed at lvl 11 for that (which isn't hard by any means!), but no, I don't have all the furnishings. Some stuff is ridiculously expensive! But I really don't know if that's the issue, but like you said, I guess it could be.

If I decide to submit a ticket I'll definitely let you know what I learn! :)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I did a google search on the topic, and found another instance of being stuck at 46%. And a weird thing in my games, the game that is up to 53% doesn't own the Tribeca Loft, the 2 games that do own them all are at 46%. I only suggested it might encompass furnishings, because common sense says if you own everything you should be at 100%. But those brief little explanations they give of the acheivments can't encompass all that goes into the formula. So it gives a general explanation rather than an indepth specific answer.

I'm going to do a search and see what was already discussed about Cribs. If I find anything I'll post it here. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary