Options

K-stars for calling Facebook friends?

Jazy1993Jazy1993 Registered Users 7 Posts
Two friends of mine are having problems with calling Facebook friends for gigs. The game is charging them k-stars (about 30) to invite me or each other to help on gigs. They said before the game started charging them they received something like a "breakup call" from my character, even though we are registered as professional contacts. I'll provide screenshots as soon as they send them to me.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. If your friends are having problems, you should ask them to join and post, because we really can't give indirect advice. But, if they did poorly on an event with those friends, or some other way broke the connection with each other, there is nothing that can be done to re-establish their connection unless they pay the make up ransom. And, Customer Care can not go in and tinker with relationships. If the game breaks you up with someone, the only way to reconnect is to pay that amount in stars. In some cases, you never even know what caused it, I've had people tell me I called and trashed them over the phone telling them they'd never make it in this town. lol. And in each case, if the stars aren't paid, you can't mend the relationship whether it is romantic or professional..

Sorry we can't help more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh, btw. this has happened with Android and iOS games as well, it's not Facebook specific.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary