Missing Cash/Stars from Free Offers

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, Region, device, carrier. All these and much more affect the availability of videos to watch. I'm sorry you're having this issue. But, I'm in NY, and for a while there were no videos for me. then it reset and a few months later they were back again. It's very frustrating, I know.

I do know that here my offers are in us Dollars, I just a screenshot of someone's off in British Pounds. So it does vary by country sometimes. I really wish I had a better answer. I'm sure in this post there are some posts about why some people dont get videos. Or you could run a search for no videos available and see if another thread can shed more light on it. But I do appreciate your frustration about this. It drove me crazy, and I checked every ding day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulianafacJulianafac Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you!! i thought i was the only one. I really really enjoy the game but its been pretty hard to get k stars. And also, where do I make a complaint regarding technical issues? (Not sure if this is one though) I tap the 'no sound' button and the game mutes but as soon as i tap video offers for k stars or energy or any other offer, the audio stars playing again. They should fix this, sometimes im listening to music on spotify while playing and its a mess.
    That sounds like something in your device settings. What platform and device are you playing on? Maybe someon with the same device can help check this with you. Sorry you're having these issues. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cindyg6cindyg6 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I don,t see the free stars at all any more and is there anyway to build up your stars reserve (right corner)
  • cindyg6cindyg6 Registered Users 13 Posts
    cindyg6 wrote: »
    I don,t see the free stars at all any more and is there anyway to build up your stars reserve (right corner)

I would like to know how to build up your Kstars faster it seems you can get more cash and a lot of items and energy require the Kstars.
    Hi Cindy. I don't know what you mean by right corner, but if the free stars offers are no longer available it could be because either none are available , or you might have hit your limit, till there is a reset. That happened to me around February and refreshed about a month or so later. Is the Free Stars button just gone, or when you tap it does it say There are no available offers, or something like that?

Sorry this happened. I don't know if you are playing on Android, but through November 2nd, there is a huge sale on Stars in the StarShop. Up to 40% off. If you're playing on Android, and wanted to buy that Jet, or just bulk up stars, now is really the time to do it. The prices are changed, and show the lower price while the sale is on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HsmHsm Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's been 22 days!!! I have not received k stars for a completed task. I provided proof to Fyber and after 10 or so canned emails from them repeatedly asking for proof that I had already sent them countless times, they still will not credit me. They seem like a shady company. I've contacted glu and they won't help. I don't understand why they continue to use a company like this for monetization when they are effectively cheating their customer base. This is bad business and illegal to promise an exchange where one party does their part and the other does not. As Glu is the actual game company, they should reward me the points I am due (112 K stars) and then contact Fyber themselves to tell them to act in accordance with the law.
    I'm sorry this happened. 112 Stars...was that one or two offers? If you spent money on offers, ie: Disney movies, enrollment fees, anything where you spent actually funds, you can contact your credit card company, explain Fyber did not hold up their end of the deal, and you want your money back or the promised stars. That would be my suggestion. Glu didn't get the funds for whatever you purchased, resolution must come from Fyber.

Is that similar to what Customer Care told you? And unfortunately the forum is a place primarily for discussion, tips, strategies, questions, opinions, and suggestions. But when none of the community advice is working, then it's suggested you contact customer care. If Customer Care can't help and tells you you have to deal with Fyber, we can suggest ways to get through to Fyber, but other than that, it's all up to Fyber, and how you proceed with them.

Do you want to supply more info about what kind of offers, and things you participated in? If it's a star here for submitting your email, or 2 stars there for something else. then I'd take a screenshot of offer after offer, where it says 'veryifying' over and over for each offer. If you have a page of Verifying offers, fyber has to be the culprit. If you 'd like moral support, we're here for that. Unfortunately, you will have to do the leg work if you want to purse your owed Stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Hsm wrote: »
    It's been 22 days!!! I have not received k stars for a completed task. I provided proof to Fyber and after 10 or so canned emails from them repeatedly asking for proof that I had already sent them countless times, they still will not credit me. They seem like a shady company. I've contacted glu and they won't help. I don't understand why they continue to use a company like this for monetization when they are effectively cheating their customer base. This is bad business and illegal to promise an exchange where one party does their part and the other does not. As Glu is the actual game company, they should reward me the points I am due (112 K stars) and then contact Fyber themselves to tell them to act in accordance with the law.

Both Glu and Fyber are ULTIMATE in canned, cookie-cutter responses, but I find Fyber is the worst of all companies. I don't know how Glu got together with Fyber. Different agents reply to each e-mail and after repeatedly sending the SAME THINGS they ask for, they finally tell me my proof isn't valid, even though one agent said my proof was "promising" and I replied to that e-mail lol. They ask for proof of offer completion and I screenshot AND forward my e-mail over to them along with screenshots of my profile, but that still wasn't good enough. Then they have the pasted response to try to complete another offer instead. I mean... Why would I want to go through that horrible customer service AGAIN LOL!!!

I just resorted to completing the really free offers that I won't mind not getting credits for. I am not trying to get support for my problem here. Just ranting! xD
    Venting is fine, but I think Fyber is the culprit. But when you say Glu is giving you cookie cutter responses, unfortunately Fyber is a separate organization. If it sounds like Glu is just saying 'contact Fyber' 'you must go through Fyber, we can't release stars', it's because Glu has no involvement other than to say 'if you'd like free stars, this link takes you to Fyber where they will extend offers'. If Fyber doesn't come through, it's Fyber. Not Glu.

And in General, unless it's watching videos I try to stay away from Fyber. The do provide some free stars, but there are a lot of pitfalls. You wouldn't want Glu to do away with it all together. So, use judgement. Do you really think you'll get 12 Stars for those never ending 'nonsurveys' asking you if you have leg cramps, or want a new insurance quote. The purpose is to get your email and sell the addresses to email lists.

If you buy things in search of free stars using Fyber offers, then you have recourse with your credit card company. That is the way to handle Fyber. Glu merely opens the door, and says 'here. you can find some free stars through Fyber'. What you do with Fyber after that, is really between you and Fyber. I'm not trying to sound cold or callous, but I learned quickly that Fyber will make you jump through hoops.

There are better ways to earn stars. If you're an iOS player I would sign up and take REAL surveys with QuickThoughts. They usually credit you 1$ per survey, real ones, like if you buy a fan what store do you go to? Etc. Not 'which do you prefer crunchy or original fritos'. Real surveys. And when you reach 10$ in credit they immediately issue a 10$ iTunes gift card,

If you're an Android player, then it's issued as an Amazon gift card, so you don't directly get stars, but if Amazon has any GooglePlay offers you can use the gift card that way. It's much easier for iOS. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Hello Glu... If you are reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH! And thank you Kathleen who helped me! I got an e-mail from Glu without initiating contact. I believe maybe Fyber forwarded my e-mail to them? Anyways, within a few hours, I got my game credited for the missing credits directly from Glu with no further proof needed. I was ready to give up, so I really appreciate you reaching out and helping me with my account!

Now I am ready for the VIP weekend muahaha! xD
  • LakuannLakuann Registered Users 1 Posts
    I didn't get that message, however, I didn't get my rewards either. I completed quite a few offers only to have the game refresh itself without adding my stars.
    Oh Hi! Nice to meet you Lauann. So, you did some Free Star offers and didn't get the stars? Did you use the report button to contact Fyber? What did they tell you? And what kind of offers did you do and not get the stars for?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Negi KunNegi Kun Registered Users 29 Posts
    I completed an offer about three days ago and I've tried contacting the support from the offer I completed, and curiously, when I clocked "Report a problem" I'm unable to contact their support.

Suspicious really.

The "Report a problem" page keeps loading but nothing happens in the end. It's been going on for a while. Even the pop-up for "Log-In with Facebook" doesn't always appear. But when it does, it doesn't load either.

Perhaps the makers of Kardashian Hollywood ought to protest the actions of those who are giving stars for completed offers.
  • MajeeeMajeee Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm missing 50 K stars did two different offers to get them an still never got them.
    Did you submit a report to Fyber? There are instructions a few posts up telling you how to report it to them. Give that a try, and if I get a chance I'll link it, but you should read this thread and gather helpful info from it. :) Welcome to the Forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jellonevajamjellonevajam Registered Users 1 Posts
    it's been days and still no stars or any type of communication from customer support. I've gone through similar issues with tapjoy but at least they respond and get back to you in a timely manner (within a couple of hours). I'm using an Android. you guys really need to switch companies because it takes away from the game even though I know it's a marketing strategy.
  • frxmashesfrxmashes Registered Users 1 Posts
    I’m using the iOS system, and I did the free stars thing under the other offers, I was to download Final Fantasy game and get my base to level 10 it took me a day or so I did that, but now I don’t have the 200 plus stars I was to get for completing the offer. What bothers me the most is I can’t even get to the free stars thing anymore. I am in need of those stars and without them I’ll just have to delete the game because I cannot move forward with it. What can I do? 
    Ok, hope you like hoops. First...send a report. They WILL answer you. But 1st they'll tell you to make sure you completed the requirement. They'll say something like 'hero' level isn'the the same as stronghold level. Or citadel. So, when they answer send screenshots showing the requirement that is met. Then wait. Right now I'm waiting. Having a live person answer was nice, but Let's see how long till I get the stars. Lol. Good luck, and persevere. But first make sure you finished the right thing. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • heavycreamheavycream Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was working on the citadel to level 10 mission and i had been working on it for a few days (i believe the reward promised was 388 stars thanks to the double star reward promotion) but then the game updated before i could cash in and ALL my in progress free star missions were deleted and i didnt get any compensation. who should i contact about this? im really upset to have wasted all my time on that app to not get the anticipated reward.
    edited February 2018
    I'm sorry you're having thst issue. With the newhite look, I thought my offers were missing, but there are two screens, I believe one is finished things...for me that I was blank, but there is a tab somewhere on the right I think, that showed my open offers. I'll go look at mine again, and you go check for thst other screen.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I was going to ask too. It seems like when they updated the Fyber offers page, mine that were in progress (just one for certain, a new game app downloaded, need to reach level 31) just disappeared. The only ones that show under the "not rewarded" tab as pending are ones started since the update. I don't see a way to report this when I finally reach the required level as there is no record visible to me of it now.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Well it says tPjoy, let me try ND find a contact link they had a new FAQ tab, let's check that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Got it. Go to this page, they have two choices, good luck dolls. http://tapjoy.force.com/pkb_Home?q=Customer service&l=en_US&c=Tapjoy_External_public_KB%3ASupport_Cases_and_Missing_Currency
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Appreciate the info, but my offers came from Fyber before. Perhaps depending on where you live or some other variable, we have different offers? Mine are now from TapJoy and the in-progress Fyber are MIA. I will track down their customer service info if I finish this current offer. TBH, I'm struggling moving up the levels!

Thank you for trying to help! You are the best! <3
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but in the past, when I clicked “Get Free Stars,” then “Other Offers,” there were usually a handful of ads I could watch to earn 1 kstar each.  For the last month or so, I haven’t had any at all.  Did this happen to everyone else, or just me?  
    A few people have complained, and I believe glu is looking into it. I'm not seeing videos in the other offers either. :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • savvykattsavvykatt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So I have now completed three offers for K-stars and have not gotten the stars yet. For one offer, I had to spend money. For the other two offers, I had to get the downloaded games to high levels. This should have netted me 300-500 k-stars. In addition, I went back to file a ticket, and the two games are not even listed anymore. I have contacted tapjoy multiple times and have not gotten a single reply. I'm very disappointed.
  • kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited June 2018
    How many kstars are you guus getting in a day watching videos because i use to get 20 but now im only getting 5, help me please
  • kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    How many kstars are you guus getting in a day because i use to get 20 but now im only getting 5, HELP please!