Options

This is annoying

EmmaaarieEmmaaarie Registered Users 1 Posts
I don't understand why they haven't changed it so we have to actually click the speech bubbles to talk to someone. Or why you can click on the same person 5 times. I always click the money and stars to get more energy and I always end up clicking a person. Is there a way to change that??

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry I don't understand your issue. if you want the rewards of tapping on that contact in the game, you have to chat. You can't get rewarded for saying hello, if you don't tap that figure in the game. what am I missing? If this is a suggestion for improved game play, we do have a suggestion thread in General Discussion. Otherwise, if I'm missing something I apologize and would love to understand.

however, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    They mean that during the task that the tap bubbles are so close to the NPC that sometimes when they try to touch the bubbles that it brings up the NPC talk bubbles and not the task bubbles so they can complete the task.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I get what you're saying. It's very annoying when that happens. I've found if you move the screen over a bit (if you can) then you can usually get to the action items a bit better so that the person isn't blocking them.
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I'm sorry I don't understand your issue. if you want the rewards of tapping on that contact in the game, you have to chat. You can't get rewarded for saying hello, if you don't tap that figure in the game. what am I missing? If this is a suggestion for improved game play, we do have a suggestion thread in General Discussion. Otherwise, if I'm missing something I apologize and would love to understand.

however, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.

Yeah, they mean the hit-box area is too big to talk to the person. For example, if you go to Lif in Miami, that bartender girl, when I am trying to tap that Christmas Stocking tappable below her, if I hit anywhere except EXACTLY where the stocking is, it makes me talk to her even though her speech bubble is ALL THE WAY up lol. And it goes even to that bottle tappable more below. It makes me talk to her if I don't tap the bottle at the exact place. It does get really annoying haha.
  • Options
    Oh, maybe I should move it to hookah thread for venting. I'm sorry but while it is annoying, there is nothing to be done. I've found that something close and almost overlapping on my phone, is spread out and more manueverable on my tablet. But i've seen some of my son's video games, and a wrong tap could blow you up, so the minor inconvenience in KK:H seems minor. But, seriously, feel free to make your suggestion in this thread, or just vent your frustration about it here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I had one really annoying thing, in my Android tablet game. In tokyo, in your home your spouse stands right over where the icon to buy the coffee table is. So on the one device everytime I tried to buy the coffee table, my spouse was in the way. One day I divorced, and got remarried before I remembered to to go buy the table. New marriage, there it was. Blocked by another spouse. This time I was married to my other android and I wasn't divorcing just for a table in one game. I tried everything, then one day I just tapped a little differently, and Bam....I had the table icon open, and quickly bought the table. Moral of the story? Each device is a tiny bit different, you have to learn to adjust, and try to tap more carefully. But if you look at them as minor pitfalls in the game, maybe you won't be so bothered by it.

They try to put the icons in the best spot for everyone, but sometimes, because of device specifications, things just line up a little differently.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    girlsaidwhatgirlsaidwhat Registered Users 8 Posts
    What they need to do is once that character has said the thing once, get rid of the bubble, rather than them saying the same thing over and over because you accidentally tapped them while trying to tap stars, etc. Once they've said it once, there's no reason for there to be a bubble there if they aren't going to say anything different if tapped. Definitely inelegant programming.
  • Options
    There is a suggestion thread here. You could post your feelings there and Glu does monitor it. Other than that, you just take the game as it is. If I'm getting all my points and stars, my closet isn't losing items, and I'm getting gigs, to me, the game is good. But there are flaws. The missing makeup station and wardrobe rack in Milan - missing for everyone. But each device screen takes it a little differently. Even a 1/4 inch difference in the screen between 2 games of mine moves the tap icons around a little, same thing with speech bubbles. Think of it like an annoying but not deadly land mine in another game. Not game changing, just a little temporary annoyance. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary