Options

Accidentally deleted husband contact

melismatamelismata Registered Users 2 Posts
I accidentally deleted my husband contact and I was almost at 11000-something points. Is there any way I can get that contact back?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    You can get the contact back but you will have to start all over on your relationship.
    But it my take a while to find your husband again because you never know where he could be.
  • Options
    melismatamelismata Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah, I want the points back, I don't actually care about the dude.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. If it was an NPC, and you deleted them by clicking the x near their name, a box would have popped up asking if you're sure because you entire relationship history will be lost, then those 11,000 relationship points are just gone. What were the circumstances regarding your accidental deletion?

I am sorry this happened. I broke up with mine after getting a baby at 120000 points, only to find out a month later I should have stayed, for the 2nd baby. But, you dust yourself off, start an other relationship and date, date, date, date, date. That's what I'm doing with that game now. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisaBonetLisaBonet Registered Users 1 Posts
    melismata wrote: »
    I accidentally deleted my husband contact and I was almost at 11000-something points. Is there any way I can get that contact back?

I am sorry to hear that. If you don't have backup files, the best way to recovercontacts is with data recovery tools.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Lisa, and welcome to the forum. You bumped a thread that was over since August. There are plenty of other ways to interact on the forum. Why not visit the general discussion section, we have lots of lively conversational threads there, a Birthday Party/Weekend Event thread, places to post pics of your dolls.... We'd love to get to know you, but please don't bump old threads unnecessarily. Thanks. I'm closing this. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.