Options

Storm Watch 2016 - Who wants Hot Chocolate and cookies?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. I'm in the midst of a Blizzard. The first snowfall all season. The storm encompases a large part of the country, the map shows from Texas all the way up here in NY. Are all of our snowbunnies safe? I'm dressing up my dolls for the storm in all my pictures.

If you're in the storm's path, or just want to come in and schmooze with the snow challenged members, come on in. How much snow do you have? Got pictures? Or just check in and tell us you're safe and got power and wifi. ;) I'm going to go grab a picture, then I'll take the same shot later.

The boys are upstairs playing some video games (Hubby and Baba), they'll be out snowblowing later on. So........who's up for the snow?
BettyBoopSnowballGotcha-1.gifc200_zpso8rp3klx.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    It only snows here like 1 or 2 days a year. It's been snowing all day and of course I have work today.

On the bright side, I'm finished with the weekend event for KKH and The Kendall & Kylie game.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Oh, I should go over and read that thread. I've been....wait a minute. You have the K&K game? I thought it was only Canadian iOS? I even looked in my itunes store this morning and it had nothing. Is it limited release?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, your hotchocolate.......
    Mexican-Hot-Chocolate1_edited-1.jpg

How far must you travel for work? Stay safe out there Trev.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    When it snows here in NC, everything gets shut down! I was out of work yesterday and will be today as well. We probably only have 2 inches but I don't know how to drive in the snow haha.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's a pic of the snow from my home. It's snowing a lot in NY. Yay NY finally has snow in January!

tmp_5055_20160123_134649_1948217436.jpg
    screen cap
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    We don't have the east coast blizzard but Pittsburgh did get about 6 inches. We didn't know if we were going to get 4-6 or 10-12 inches so we planned ahead. I packed up my three dogs and came over to my Mom's house ahead of the snow's arrival. She made lots of Yummy homemade food, we coordinated our tv viewing this past week so there are plenty of shows on her dvr that neither of us have watched yet, and we are safe & sound with our combined six dogs.
    Unfortunately my boyfriend was called in to work this morning when his boss couldn't make it there to open up the business. My boyfriend wasn't a quarter of a mile from his home when he lost control on a steep hill. He bounced off curbs, sideswiped a light pole, and ended up in someone's front yard. His car is totaled but he did not get hurt.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Still blizzard-like here in northern NJ, looks like we have another 6 hours of it. I don't mind having a snow day to slow down and have some hot chocolate..thanks Koko!

I've been spending the time inviting many of your dolls to my parties to finish the event early this weekend. Which has been nice!

Holly-sorry about your boyfriend's accident, thank goodness he didn't get hurt!

I think we have well over 12 inches of snow right now, stay safe everyone and party on!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Holly, so sorry to hear of your man's accident! Glad to hear he wasn't hurt though, thank goodness!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Oh Holly, your BF was very lucky. He must be very shaken up. And 6 inches is still treacherous driving. Sorry he went through this, but thank goodness he wasn't hurt. Stay warm and safe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stay warm and safe guys!
    No snow in my part of the world, but the temperatures.. Oh my, -20 Celsius(that should be -4 Fahrenheit?!), it's like Ice age here lol
    I'm glad it's weekend, so I can stay at home.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh Holly, so sorry to hear about your boyfriend! Thankfully he is unharmed!
    Where I live in the Netherlands (at the beach) there is no snow yet, but it does freeze. Sending everyone warmth and love!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks for the well wishes. I was worried he'd start feeling aches and pains by the evening but he's still feeling ok. His sister told him that trying to drive this morning was "the stupidest thing he'd ever done" and he laughed and told her that it didn't even rank in the top 5. Which is a funny response but we all wanted to ring his neck for agreeing to go in to work. Although we didn't get a ton of snow, conditions were treacherous and the entire state is under a "state of emergency" where you're not supposed to be on the roads unless you absolutely must be. Heck, the Pittsburgh Penguins canceled their NHL game today! That never happens.
    But my boyfriend is stubborn....

I've had a lazy day at Mom's. We had pancakes & sausage for breakfast, watched tv, brushed/washed/dried three of the dogs, ate homemade beef stew for dinner, watched movies, and were sloths. We didn't even clean the snow off our cars.

Since we've been together so much it's been hard to sneak in my KKH time.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Now the snow has moved into the Midwest. We got 6" but it delayed schools and what not. Not nearly what you got Koko, but deiv My is slow going and people are of course trying to drive faster then they should and that's caused some bad accidents in the area.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Wow, I'm sorry you ended up with that much. I'm actually going out today. Baba is taking me food shopping. Because of my awkward gait, PuterHead prefers I've got my security detail because the parking lot and pavements will be icy. lol. He put a bunch of our snow pictures on the server, so I'll post some of the NE Blizzard, that moved onto BobbieM's area.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll grab some of hubbie's pics later, but this is the one I grabbed when Baba first opened the garage door to start digging us out. Not a day for the bike.

20160124_073045_zps4lbgrnzm.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary